Things I have wondered why Nintendo hasn't done

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

The only new Rare-game that didn't really attract me was Kameo. And even though Rare released a lot of classic games for Nintendo through the years, a lot of people are forgetting that they'r relation wasn't as good as it could be either at certain times. I think it needs some more time before the 'big' games come to Microsoft-systems.

At least I'm glad that Microsoft isn't being a b**** about platforms, so Rare still releases games for Nintendo platforms every now and then. If Sony was in Microsoft's position, they would be very strict about platforms outside of Sony, I can tell you that much...
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Well, Sony thinks they rule the world. Did you read their comments about how people would learn discipline so that they could buy themselves a PS3?

Man, I really want some old-school style Rare games. They were some of the best developers of the '90s.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Come on, Viva Pinata was a step in the right direction. It was aimed for children, ofcourse, but at least they'r being innovative again with crazy ideas.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Morkulv wrote:Come on, Viva Pinata was a step in the right direction. It was aimed for children, ofcourse, but at least they'r being innovative again with crazy ideas.
Yeah... But I can't say I care too much for it. Seemed a little boring when I played it. By the way, I remember awhile ago I read about some garden-based game from them in EGM in the rumor section... Is that what Viva Pinata turned out to be?
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

ravaged_warrior wrote:
Morkulv wrote:Come on, Viva Pinata was a step in the right direction. It was aimed for children, ofcourse, but at least they'r being innovative again with crazy ideas.
Yeah... But I can't say I care too much for it. Seemed a little boring when I played it. By the way, I remember awhile ago I read about some garden-based game from them in EGM in the rumor section... Is that what Viva Pinata turned out to be?
Probably. I haven't played it yet, but if it's like all the other sim games I've played, it starts off boring while you're getting started with the minimal tools, but gets more and more hectic and intricate as you develop. Like most sim games, it's aimless, so you have to make your own fun.
TobiasTheReaper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moonlit Hunt

Post by TobiasTheReaper »

Two words: Mario sims