I am going straight to hell for thinking of this...

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

I am going straight to hell for thinking of this...

Post by Dreamer »

I was just thinking, wouldn't a hentai game be an interesting idea for the Wii? I mean with the phallic and one handed controler, it would be a no brainer.

Please feel free to damn me to hell for thinking of this.
XIV
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

My respect for Nintendo will decrease even more if they indeed intend releasing something like that. :P Sorry.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Oooh, not to mention the name of the system! It's so perfect!

I doubt it'd happen, like, ever. But if it did I'd laugh. Hard. :lol:
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Morkulv wrote:My respect for Nintendo will decrease even more if they indeed intend releasing something like that. :P Sorry.
I think there would be no way in hell that Nintendo would releas a game like that. It would have to be made by a third party. But you have to admit that the gameplay mechanics would work well. Although, I don't know how they would work for female characters.
Last edited by Dreamer on Thu May 24, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XIV
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I highly doubt that Nintendo would make, or even allow, a Nintendo Wii sex simulator. Nor would one make sense - why is it that anything longer than it is wide is instantly associated with a penis. Bananas have the same sad, sad problem.
Although, I don't know how they would work for female characters.
It... wouldn't exactly be for the character. If you don't get what I mean... Well, I'll just say that unlike the PS3 controller, the Wii controller supports rumble.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if just such a game is already in development by some obscure independent 3rd party developer...

...but only available in Japan.

I've seen worse. They make games like that over there. ...it's only a matter of time.

(But Yeah...you can be sure NINTENDO will not have anything to do with it, or put their "Seal of Quality" anywhere near it.)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

God, I love VG Cats :3
XIV
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Dreamer wrote:
Morkulv wrote:My respect for Nintendo will decrease even more if they indeed intend releasing something like that. :P Sorry.
I think there would be no way in hell that Nintendo would releas a game like that. It would have to be made by a third party. But you have to admit that the gameplay mechanics would work well. Although, I don't know how they would work for female characters.
:roflmao:
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."