Haze.

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Haze.

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Am I the only one in here who is looking forward to this game?

http://hazegame.uk.ubi.com/
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/haze ... lt;title;0

its made by the same people who made Timesplitters and Second Sight so Im pretty excited about this game.

Free Radical could be the next Bungie.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Timesplitters? Count me in. Thanks for the link!

Being the next Bungie shouldn't be too hard for anyone, just make a generic FPS and BAM! :P
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Unfortunately PlayStation may have bought if for their console only! :x

It originally was going to be for the 360 and the PC but it may end up as an exclusive for the PS3 to rival Halo3's launch in September.

How ever, it hasn't been confirmed that it may or may not end up that way.

But it does look like a game that i may want to check out.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Free Radical says its going for multiconsole, ubisoft says its a PS3 exclusive. But my bet is that the PS3 version is going to be released first and then go for PC and 360 later, which means they get some extras.

But this is a smart move if you think about it. Not many great exclusives out for the PS3 which means just about everyone with a PS3 is going to buy it. Its hard to compete with games on 360 and PC because it already has a bunch of great shooters out for it.

I hope it goes multiconsole, Im planning on getting a 360 sometimes within a year.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image