Gran Turismo

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Gran Turismo

Post by darkest wolf »

I looked though, I haven't found a thread like this, if there is one, please delete this one. Anyway...

Do we have an GT fans here? *Prays he's not a lonely person.* If you are please don't hesitate to post your car specs or completion percentage. Also feel free to share tips, discuss GT 1-4, or even share posible hopes for GT 5.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

I had a lot of fun with GT3. Definitely a fun racer, but a little inaccessible to first time players. It kicked my a**, but I got a little better before I got bored.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

used to like the game. untill Forza Motorsport came out way back when. but i still have GT 1-4 hehe...
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Yeah I prefer 3 over 4. I've played GT since the first one came out. I let a friend of mine borrow GT 4 (He's used to Need for Speed.), he found it difficult to get into and eventually gave up on it, due to the fact that you can't go through most of the corners without using the brakes (Not insulting any Need for Speed fans here, I enjoy those games aswell.). Its kind of an acquired taste I suppose.

I really should try Forza out, I'll have to take the time to run over to somewhere and pick up a copy.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill