Any unscrambled pics of Missingno?

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Any unscrambled pics of Missingno?

Post by Dreamer »

I actually heard that a pic of Missingno, the mysterious Pokemon glitch, uscrambled, looks like "A freakish skeletonized cross between Mew and Scyther". But I can't find any unscrambled pics of him on the internet. Does anyone know of any unscrambled pictures of him?
XIV
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Missingno doesn't look like anything. It's a glitch in the game. The name Missingno is probably just an error message, obviously standing for missing number.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Actually I read that it was possible to unscramble that blurry-thingie that pops up when it appears ,and that it looks really weird.
XIV
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Where did you read it? Unless it's something official, it's wrong. Missingno was nothing more than a glitch. The closest I've heard to it taking any actual form is when it shows up as that ghost that turns out to be that one thing's mother, and I only read that after doing a quick Google search to refresh my memory on the glitch. It's nothing more than a glitch, which is why it's only in the first game.

It's a fake, dude.

EDIT: More quick research brought me to this.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

You can also catch that thing. :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Not a good idea. Being the glitch that it is, it'll screw up your data. However, catching the other high level Pokemon that are around that area isn't a bad idea at all, and apparently, according to the link, you can even set it up to get yourself a few Mewtwos.
-Jack Handey
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

But if I recall correctly, that glitch is a way to get a s*** amount of 'rare candy' right?
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Or any item, yes.
-Jack Handey
TobiasTheReaper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moonlit Hunt

Post by TobiasTheReaper »

I hate to say this, but I've searched for the "real" picture of missingno ever since I got to it when I got my Blue version when it came out. And I've been so far unsuccessful. I don't think there really is one. That'd be pretty interesting if there was one, though. Definitely scrambled though.