My holy grail, what I must aquire

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

My holy grail, what I must aquire

Post by Dreamer »

My Holy grail is the address or e-mail adress of either Shigeru Myamoto of any of the members of Nitnendo Tokyo .THis is because I want to send them an e-mail or letter telling them how angry the DK fans are at them for DK Jungle Beat and tell them why they need to be faithful to Rare's characters. If they don't hear anything, they will rape DK with DK Wii and Rare's legacy will be doomed. Can anyone help me with this?
XIV
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Even if I had their address I wouldn't hand it over. Why? Because individuals within a company like their privacy. There are proper channels to go through to provide feedback to a company. Game companies especially like to hear about what gamers want to play. The most direct and noticeable way is through the company's public online forum. Otherwise, you can try to pull one of the big boys aside during a convention at the expense of being taken away by security. I have my own connections in the entertainment business, but as it is a rather large taboo, I would never give their contact info to anyone.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

So, what suggestions would be practical for the DK VIne forums and others pissed with the way Nintendo is handling the Donkey Kong franchise to do?

Also,Kaebora, if you know people connected to Myomoto or Nintendo Tokyo, can you ask them to show Myomoto or Nintendo Tokyo how the people are dissatisfied with the attempt to reboot the DK franchise? These articles might do the trick:
http://dkvine.com/
http://spacepope4u.blogspot.com/2007/08 ... -kong.html
XIV
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I might ask around to see if anyone has a direct link, but only so many people speak Japanese. Don't rely soley on "connections" though.

I would suggest you goole the official Nintendo of Japan forum, and have an article to post professionally translated. (Those online translators are crap, and make you sound retardid in Japanese.) The more people you can get to go to that forum with legible Japanese the better. I'm told that Nintendo's marketing and development teams look there for ideas.

I used to have a friend in Texas that could help translate for me when I was in contact with a couple of Japanese companies, so knowing a translator helps.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

How much does a translator cost to toranslate for you? And how will I navigate through the menus if they're in Japanese?

:EDIT: I used Google translator to translate nintendo.co.jp , but I can't find the forums anywhere. Can ya help me?
XIV
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Okay, so DK Vine didn't listen so F##k em. Anyone know japanese and can do me a favor? And I'm still wondering where the adress for the Nintendo of Japan website is.
XIV
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

honestly...i dont think many people follow the japenese stuff as much as you do....are??? is????
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir