The Sims II

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

The Sims II

Post by Xiroteus »

Who has at least played one Sim game be it the original set or The Sims II?

Now, if you have played these games, how long did you play?

While playing these games, have you ever wanted a destruction or action expansion pack? (Of course no one buys the Sims for action or destruction)

When I tried the original Sims I could play for a few days (under a week) then move on to something else for while, maybe I just need more action in my games. They are not bad games at all, they are well done for what they are.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

actually they bored me.....I figured if i was gonna rule over somebody's life I'd better start with my own and after I figured that I went out to hang with some friends......that's my version of the sims...... of course that doesn't explain why I bought the game.... all it's doing is gathering dust :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

Just the original, no expansion packs?

The expansion packs help, even so, after playing an hour a day for a week (building a home for much of it.) I became bored, I tried them because they were on the computer I was using at the time, I know someone that can play it everyday, it is their type of game, I tend to like more action adventure.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

I have the Sims 2, after a few weeks of playing. I got bored of it a little.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I only played The Sims 2 on PS2, and of course, they had that mission-based system which kept me going until I had to return it.
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

I tired again a few minutes ago, I can see how people could easily enjoy such games, however, it appears I just need more action.

Half the time you are eating, sleeping, getting clean, etc... anytime you try to do something they need to do all those things again.

I will now go find a platform action game, there are enough out there.