Need For Speed ProStreet

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Need For Speed ProStreet

Post by Confidential »

I don't know whether you guys are into racing games or not. But I heard about the new series of Need For Speed called, NFS ProStreet. I did see the trailer and it looks great on in-game graphics. Does anybody know any additional information about gameplay, cars and stuff?
Wan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: DA WereTiggy

Post by Wan »

More NFS games? <.<

I just hope they have the style of the old NFS games... I'm tired of this Pimp My Ride/Underground racing/run-from-cops thing

Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Wan wrote:More NFS games? <.<

I just hope they have the style of the old NFS games... I'm tired of this Pimp My Ride/Underground racing/run-from-cops thing
hah. I like that style. tsk tsk. of course, i've always liked games like Gran Turismo and Forza better.
but yay i already know i'll be buying the next NFS
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Wan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: DA WereTiggy

Post by Wan »

Well, I didn't say I dislike the actual style, but I'd prefer for NFS to get back to its roots :P

And yea... Forza2 >>>>>>>>>> all

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wan wrote:Well, I didn't say I dislike the actual style, but I'd prefer for NFS to get back to its roots :P

And yea... Forza2 >>>>>>>>>> all
Agreed. I dont like the street cars they been feeding us, they were overdoing with the whole Fast and the Furious crap.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

I'm not sure whether this is an accurate information or not but I've found out that ProStreet will remove free-roam mode and illegal street racing (including cop chase) and change the gameplay to more realistic and closer to racing simulation, I saw the trailer today. The gameplay looks very interesting and the vehicle damage is very real.

(Oh man...I'll definitely get one as soon as it's released, I'll get the PC version.)
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

It's a good idea that they are trying to make it more realistic than the previous versions of Need For Speed (U,U2,MW,Carbon)
It's a bit sad that they will remove the free-roam mode.
Judging from the trailer there is a large variety of cars(muscle cars,exotics,tuning).
Looking forward to playing the game. :D