wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

RE 5 for wii?

Post by wolf4life »

Hell I wish...sadly no....it doesnt seem like it will

unless theres news that I dont know of please tell me

But what I have heard is that CAPCOM is starting a side series for the wii about Umbrellas past and what not...

I say RE needs to be for the Nintendo people too!

But if they do have the side series, question, will any of you buy it???
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Caine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Caine »

Well, from what I have heard, you will not be seeing RE 5 for the Wii anytime soon. Taking apart that games graphics engine just to make it viable for Wii will not happen because it takes a considerable amount of time and money to do so. Instead, look for games like Umbrella Chronicles to make their way o the system.

A word of warning... IGN has so far been incredibly unimpressed with the Wii Umbrella Chronicles. We'll see how the final review comes out, but so far it is looking like an extremely B rated game (maybe C if what Matt Cassamasina and his other editors are saying is true).
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Umbrella Chronicles is a retelling of the story from the other games, but with light gun-style gameplay.

Sounds a bit House of the Dead-ish, but who knows, mayble it'll rock or something.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

The Wii has that screwy controller, so RE4 for the Wii was almost like a completely different game. It would be better to just make a different game with the Wii controller in mind instead of trying to make one for the PS3 / 360, then try to figure out how to reformat it to work on the Wii.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Terastas wrote:The Wii has that screwy controller, so RE4 for the Wii was almost like a completely different game. It would be better to just make a different game with the Wii controller in mind instead of trying to make one for the PS3 / 360, then try to figure out how to reformat it to work on the Wii.
Actually it was easier to use the Wii control than the PS2 controler for RE4. But that's just me..
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

Me too...

the wii remote made it alot better and it on the wii just makes it better all around
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

if you do not already know about it look up the "wii zapper" and "wii balance board"
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
Caine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Caine »

If you are looking for a good shooter/adventure game though, check out Metroid Prime 3.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

OK, then think how fun a game could be if they made it with the Wii in mind.

My point is that a game on the Wii is played in an entirely different way than a game on the PS3 or 360. Unless RE5 has the exact same controls as RE4 (in which case they can just copy RE4's Wii controls too), I don't see them releasing the same game on all three systems. At least not any time soon anyway.
wolfman1991
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfman1991 »

I could only see RE5 going onto the wii if the controls are the same as RE4 and if they dumb down the graphics for the wii...gotta remember the wii isnt a graphic powerhouse.
I feel a wolf...a wolf growing inside me....getting stronger day by day.