The worst game(s) you have ever played.

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Re: The worst game(s) you have ever played.

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

- Furcadia is pretty much a frontend to all things RPing, and I am one of the worst when it comes to RPing.

- Furcadia was not a cookie-cutter MMO with watered down spells and stereotypically-treated classes.

Those were the 2 reasons why I stopped playing Furcadia. Apparently decent MMOs with furries that don't resemble parodies of Redwall is way too much for someone like me to ask. Fine then, I'll just go back and play FlyFF and suffer myself a boring human character.
Khamul
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Hiking metal punks... Forever!
Mood: Bored

Post by Khamul »

Summoner - PC
Liked the idea and plot at first, graphics aren't over important to me when it comes to game play, and it is pretty old... but I think that the characters look a lot like zombies (no offense to the life challenged) but if I want zombies, I'd play something like Resident evil. I found fighting countless bactites got boring, very quickly though.
"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives." - A. Sachs
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

I'd say that Flight of the Amazon Queen would probably be one that stands out, for me. There are many games that fail on technical merit, but that one didn't, it was simply a matter of script.

It was a truly competent game, but it had some of the most poorly written humour I'd ever seen, I was almost tempted to play that with a hand permanently over my eyes, but that impeded my progress and I had to get it completed eventually.

At a time when brilliant efforts like Beneath a Steel Sky and Day of the Tentacle were on the market, Flight seemed like the worst adventure game of the era.

kitetsu: If you're looking for an MMO with bestial races that doesn't fit the usual molds, you might want to keep an eye open for Earth Eternal. It'll be free to play, too, so no worries of things like subscriptions.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Living impared, etc.

Post by Set »

Khamul wrote:(no offense to the life challenged)
"Life challenged"? :lol:
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Vagrant wrote:kitetsu: If you're looking for an MMO with bestial races that doesn't fit the usual molds, you might want to keep an eye open for Earth Eternal. It'll be free to play, too, so no worries of things like subscriptions.
I've already seen Earth Eternal, and frankly I don't see any of the playable character species that stand out. That and I can't take the way they look seriously at all.
Whisperwind
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Whisperwind »

it might have just been me, but i thought star wars galaxies was pretty crappy as far as an MMO goes.. the most fun i had was for about a month (out of the 3 i played) and that was just because of the clan i was in and the people that played.. but thats not really the game, its the players. in general it was buggy, laggy, and it was just a grind. if i wanted to grind i could play shaiya!

it was the same deal with furcadia for me, except furcadia is supposed to be a place for players to make their own entertainment, and it was free to boot :P
wolves and dragons? i'm on board! ImageImageImage
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I recently downloaded the demo of Resident Evil 5 and it has to be the worst demo of a game ever. The controls are just horrible... Why can't I walk and shoot??

The thing that really bummed me out is the fact that its basically not Resident Evil anymore. The original creator left since part 4 feeling that the game doesn't bare any resemblance with Resident Evil anymore, and the fact that its about as scary as a teddybear. Personally, I have to agree.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
jmellesh
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: friend and seacher of lycans(now known as SnowStalker)

Post by jmellesh »

rock band 1&2 is the worst game i ever f***ing played
:x :x :x :x
WolfeGuardian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Guardian
Additional Details: Guardian the moon pale wolf with golden flaming eyes never to be tamed,
Location: The Dark comforting forests that welcome my presence...

Post by WolfeGuardian »

erm The first sims,and no offense to some but shadow the hedgehog,football games (even tho i'm a guy i hate football games) and yea thas it for me
“Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.”