Ratchet and Clank. Tools of destruction

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Ratchet and Clank. Tools of destruction

Post by Figarou »

Well....since I have a PS3....I decided to pick up this game. I like the graphics. Its just like a Pixar animation during game play!!!

Wow!! If you have a PS3....try the demo.
Caine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Caine »

I also have this game and its AMAZING!

I love it... the voice acting is outrageous and amazing, the animation super well done, and the gameplay absurdly fun. I highly recommend to any PS3 owners.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Oh don't make me whine i love R&C it's the only thing that keeps me from chokeing people out of pure joy. :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I want to play this based on the commercial alone, which I dare say...rivals Pixar in its production value. VERY good models...VERY good rigging..VERY appealing characters that aren't hyper realistic...this is my kind of animation/game
Faolan Bloodtooth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Faolan Bloodtooth »

I've only beaten the first bit but i'm already hooked... and between playing this and Mass Effect my life is entirely forfeit :lol:
The Past Is Dead...
The Future Is Unborn...
The Moment Is Yours...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I still have to get going commando, I was playing it and got real far but then the disc froze all because the kid I borrowed from scratched it up too much. And now Im playing the first one from my friend.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

whoa!! This game gets alot easier every time you upgrade weapons!!

Normally, bosses go down after you shoot them a million times. If you upgrade the right weapon to its max, they go down in several shots!! Because of that....I already finished the game!!

There's this one "super weapon" called the RYNO. Pick that up and the game is WAAAAY to easy. You have to find all of the Holo plans and give them to the smuggler in order to get the RYNO.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

:cry: the horror the horror you torture me so why must you stab so deep into my grief that i can't play it unless i have an exorbant amount of money to buy the over priced system that i'll need to play it. :cry: :splodey: :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

heh....found a glitch.

(I uploaded it at Youtube.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-xdkcM9Fhk
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Figarou wrote:heh....found a glitch.

There's a grenade that plays disco music and causes your enemies to dance? That's pretty funny.

Odd glitch.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wow, I always enjoyed this series for its unique weapons and innovative ideas. But seeing that grenades just takes the cake. Reminds me of MGS2 and 3 when you can place a magazine on the ground and enemies will kneel down and look while you can just run by.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ravaged_warrior wrote:
Figarou wrote:heh....found a glitch.

There's a grenade that plays disco music and causes your enemies to dance? That's pretty funny.

Odd glitch.

The grenade is called the "Groovatron." Its part of the game.

The glitch is being able to stand on the enemy and not get hit.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

My friend Jason gave me a PS3 and this game. I'm holding out on playing it until later this month, when I have a home theater with big screen and surround sound set up, though I did play the first level. Pretty stunning.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Abducted by Lombaxes

Post by Scott Gardener »

I've been playing this puppy for about a month now. And, I've experienced the phenomenon known as "missing time." That is, I started playing one night around eight, and the next thing I knew, it was past three am. I have vague memories of flying over the surface of a star, shooting it out with pirate ships. Under hypnosis, I now also remember seeing things that cannot be explained by science as we know it.

There was this small, blowing orb. It hovered in the air, and it radiated bright, colorful lights. Several aliens were running towards me when I saw it, but they stopped attacking right before they got to me and started... dancing.

There were these glowing, hovering aliens following this robot. No one believes the robot, either.

In all seriousness, though, this game, as cute as it may seem, gets pretty immersive, and it's easy to lose track of time. I now keep a clock sitting across from the TV and media center so that I don't suffer any more Lombax abductions.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...