OMG! Smash Brawl is gonna be awesome because of (SPOILERS)

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Re: OMG! Smash Brawl is gonna be awesome because of (SPOILERS)

Post by IndianaJones »

I did your enjoy your replays, Figarou! The bad thing about the sharing of pictures and replays for Super Smash Bros. Brawl is that you need points to send it to your friends. You earn points by winning brawls online or offline.

Sometimes my fingers when I play yet they feel stiff and that messes me up which cause my character to be thrown across the stage and die.

If you guys have a Nintendo Wii and SSBB, please share your brawl friend code here. Then we will share ours. If you guys to make a 'prize-free' tournament or just a regular online match with rules, PM the member.

Is it me or Figarou is good with Bowser. Because most Bowsers, I see onine, they sometimes suck. Figarou is the best with him, he even beat me a few times. We even mess up in some of the stages, it was funny.

I am a Smash Bros. Veteran, so don't underestimate me. I can beat all of you, if you Wii. I played the first SSB on the N64.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wselfwulf »

I've taken a shine to lucario now that poor mewtwo is gone. Lucario's meteor is insane!
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

IndianaJones wrote:I did your enjoy your replays, Figarou! The bad thing about the sharing of pictures and replays for Super Smash Bros. Brawl is that you need points to send it to your friends. You earn points by winning brawls online or offline.
Odd. I thought you just had to wait a day or 2 and the points automatically build up even without playing. I think they do this to prevent the network from being flooded with data going back and forth.

IndianaJones wrote:Sometimes my fingers when I play yet they feel stiff and that messes me up which cause my character to be thrown across the stage and die.

Wait till you're my age when arthritis kicks in. :(
IndianaJones wrote:If you guys have a Nintendo Wii and SSBB, please share your brawl friend code here. Then we will share ours. If you guys to make a 'prize-free' tournament or just a regular online match with rules, PM the member.
I only have time to play on my days off. So being in a tournament will be difficult for me.
IndianaJones wrote:Is it me or Figarou is good with Bowser. Because most Bowsers, I see onine, they sometimes suck. Figarou is the best with him, he even beat me a few times. We even mess up in some of the stages, it was funny.

Heh...I'm not THAT great. I do mess up from time to time. And I'm still having trouble fighting against some characters when I use Bowser. Ike has a big sword. He doesn't have to get close to make a hit. And I can't STAND Pikachu's lightning strike. Some people use that move over and over. I'm like..."Sheesh, is that the only move they know?"
IndianaJones wrote:I am a Smash Bros. Veteran, so don't underestimate me. I can beat all of you, if you Wii. I played the first SSB on the N64.
I never knew it 1st came out on the N64. I did play the Gamecube version. But quickly got bored of it. I'm glad the Wii version has online game play.
Ookami-kun
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luffs Buff Wuffs!

Post by Ookami-kun »

So umm... how "werewolf"-y is Wolf? :3
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

Wolf's howl taunt is awesome, but I think that's it when it comes to being a werewolf. He's harder to use compared to Fox and Falco, but he's easier to use than my R.O.B. and Bowser. XD The howl is the only reason why I'd want to use wolf.

I use Yoshi, Kirby, MetaKnight, Pikachu, and Ice Climbers. Yay!
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

wolf is the one of the best fighters (if you know how to use him) i'm getting really good with him and the only other i'm good with is snake. My goal is master those to which i'm getting there but if i do then i'll move on to another character.
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....