Sonic unleashes his Werewolf- alter ego!!!

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Werewolf or not, its just a bit of fun and yes, another pitch from sega at reviving an ailing brand. As far as i'm concerned, I hope they finally breathe some life back into the little spikey blue f****r. Those games gave me IMMENSE pleasure in my teens, they were pretty much the hieght of gaming back then, but they still hold up now and if he comes back with a touch of the old moon virus then HAPPY DAYS, lets hope he can actually star in a decent game eh?
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
king2wolves
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Sonic unleashes his Werewolf- alter ego!!!

Post by king2wolves »

Looks like werewolf sonic is on the move, COOL !!! :howl:  :oo

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36096.html
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

The new Sonic game is Blah!!!! :eyebrow:

I am not going to buy it, I am a Sonic fan. But this doesn't really match him.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
lycanthropeful
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Wannabe
Mood: Ruthless

Post by lycanthropeful »

Yeah, I agree with it being "blah." I've been a Sonic fan since I was about 5, but I'll admit that I only bought Sonic Unleashed because of the werehog aspect. All the next-gen Sonic games, in my opinion, were nowhere near as great as the original sidescrollers on Sega Genesis - and I'm not even one of those people who insists that the original is always better.

Just like Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess, or even Jak 2, the "dark beast inside" theme is getting pretty cliche. Sonic Unleashed is, so far, pretty mediocre. His werewolf form is hardly even that. :shudder:
SaxGirl1010 @ deviantART
Art commissions are currently OPEN! Click HERE!
Vengeance, my werewolf novel: ON SALE NOW!
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

I had to really resist the urge to pick this up, because it has mildly fascinated me. But now I know that decision was right, thanks for letting us know, lycanthropeful.

I really wish with Sonic games that they'd just stuck with the format of Sonic Adventure. That worked amazingly well, and there was a reason it was well received. But they just kept adding more characters and cheap novelties and now we're where we are today.

These days, the Sonic Universe could use a comic book-like Crisis event, just to thin it out a bit and get rid of a large amount of the useless characters and elements.