No
63%

Total votes: 8

SirDane
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Neopets

Post by SirDane »

Yes...I know what your thinking before you even say a word people. Neopets? You mean that little kids game they play online? Yes, I mean Neopets.com. I like the site myself because it has some pretty fun games to past the time and the lupe is my favorite neopet on the site. In fact I have three lupes, my favorite being Leothefural. Here's a picture of him.
What you guys thing, like, dislike, really freaking hate. Open to all views of the site.
"I am the Dane that barks in the night."
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Yes, I have a Neopets account. And I have the maximum four neopets, one of which is also a Lupe.

My primary neopet was TerastasJr (surprise-surprise), who was originally a blue kougra (surprise-surprise), but who has since undergone multiple transformations by the Lab Ray and is currently a skunk elephante.

There are many things I like about Neopets (if I didn't have any likes, I wouldn't continue to go there). Here, however, are my dislikes.

1) Game sequels crappy compared to the original
Ultimate Bullseye was a pleasant challenge, but Ultimate Bullseye II is sluggish and irritating. MAGAX: Destroyer was a great action title, but MAGAX: Destroyer II took 95% of the action out and turned it into an endurance/patience challenge. When it comes to their good games, they seem to have a policy similar to that of the US Government: If it aint' broke, fix it until it is.

2) Rules of the battledome
It took me close to a year to finally defeat the Meerca Brothers. And it wasn't because they were tough; it was because they would reuse Downsize! and Burrow over and over again even though the rules for Neopets users say you can only use those items/abilities once. It's total bull-crap that they just claim "battledome opponents have different rules" instead of fixing their own damn A.I. program to prevent that.

Those are my only gripes. . . So far.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I used to have an account ages ago back when the site first started. Before they had toys. And trading cards. And a video game. It was alright, nothing spectacular. Got bored with it. Never went back.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Yeah, I originally signed up seven years ago. A couple months ago a returned to challenge my brother with who can train their neopets the fastest. That challenge lasted about a week. I'm simply not up to navigating all the new features Neopets has since I left it.

By the way, by favourite neopets were the Lupe (duh!!) and Buzz. (Giant insects are totally awesome.)