Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Diablo 3 ( Isn't a Fake ! )

Post by O Pianista »

Just... wow...
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Diablo_III_Gameplay_Video/
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Diablo_3_Cinematic_Trailer/

Two decades have passed since the demonic denizens, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, wandered the world of Sanctuary in a vicious rampage to shackle humanity into unholy slavery. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn.

When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram's Cathedral seeking clues to new stirrings of evil, a comet from the heavens strikes the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. The comet carries a dark omen in its fiery being and it calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells — and even the failing luminaries of the High Heavens itself.
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I haven't even heard of this!

I thought Blizzard was too busy working on Starcraft 2.

*excitement*
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary

Post by O Pianista »

I've just seen Cain histories. Making three games at the same time it's quite hard, I think they should stop World Of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich king and start making diablo 3. Warcraft histories are making me sick... I'm waiting for Diablo 3 about several years.

There are two classes in progress...
Witch Doctor
&
Barbarian
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

O Pianista wrote:I've just seen Cain histories. Making three games at the same time it's quite hard, I think they should stop World Of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich king and start making diablo 3.
:lol: Except World of Warcraft players are making it possible for you to have Diablo 3. Think of it like this. D3 is going to be one shot. Blizzard will get the money from a D3 player only once. WoW players are their cash cow. they get the initial money for buying the game and the expansions, *plus*....another $15 a month from about 10,000,000 accounts. You have to figure this, they're darn sure not spending 15 million dollars a month on server upkeep or building Wrath of the Lich King. :P
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

When Diablo 3 comes out, I may never play WoW again.
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary

Post by O Pianista »

how many weeks to make that gameplay demo? got any idea?
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

A playable demo is still a long time out if at all. Other than WoW I dont remember having demos of any other blizzard game; and the only reason they had it for WoW was to get people addicted to it so they would pay the monthly fees.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary

Post by O Pianista »

Wow Barbarian death scene is amazing
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Diablo 3 ( Isn't a Fake ! )

Post by Berserker »

I hope they bring the Druid back. I hope the Druid can turn into a werewolf. And I hope the werewolf is realistic and awesome.
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Re:

Post by cjkrythos »

Konietzko wrote:
O Pianista wrote:I've just seen Cain histories. Making three games at the same time it's quite hard, I think they should stop World Of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich king and start making diablo 3.
:lol: Except World of Warcraft players are making it possible for you to have Diablo 3. Think of it like this. D3 is going to be one shot. Blizzard will get the money from a D3 player only once. WoW players are their cash cow. they get the initial money for buying the game and the expansions, *plus*....another $15 a month from about 10,000,000 accounts. You have to figure this, they're darn sure not spending 15 million dollars a month on server upkeep or building Wrath of the Lich King. :P
Wait, are you telling me that WOW charges a separate monthly fee for every update that you buy? Meaning that if you bought the original game plus 2 updates, you would have to pay 3 times the normal monthly fee? If thats the case, I deffinitely aint getting a copy of WOW.
Descendent of a Druid
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Archdruid
Mood: Bored

Re: Re:

Post by Descendent of a Druid »

cjkrythos wrote:
Konietzko wrote:
Wait, are you telling me that WOW charges a separate monthly fee for every update that you buy? Meaning that if you bought the original game plus 2 updates, you would have to pay 3 times the normal monthly fee? If thats the case, I deffinitely aint getting a copy of WOW.
No they don't charge for each expansion. You only have to pay for the expansion once but the original WoW game is the initial fee (i think $20 now, or $15 if you buy the WoW/Burning Crusade battle chest) plus $15 for each month after the first.
Baby seal walks into a club...
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary

Post by O Pianista »

We are going to pay per mounth $15 like WoW?
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

No i don't think the online multiplayer for Diablo 3 has a monthly fee.
And does anyone know when this things coming out anyway?
Whisperwind
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Whisperwind »

Descendent of a Druid wrote: And does anyone know when this things coming out anyway?
nope, still just TBA

*sighs*
wolves and dragons? i'm on board! ImageImageImage
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Diablo III: TBA late holiday 2009 or 2010?!

Starcraft II (Going to be a crappy game, I hope so): TBA mid 2009?

After Activision merged with Blizzard. I don't like Blizzard now and I hate Activision for making stupid decisions for them.

I'm neutral with EA, because they did indeed improve the Command & Conquer franchise as Westwood intend to be.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Ummm what's wrong with Blizzard? And what's wrong with Starcraft II? Both Diablo III and Starcraft II look fantastic.
Descendent of a Druid
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

I am depressed that they haven't mentioned a nature based spell caster, like the druid in the last game.
Chelenn
Custom Title: Rhazkept

Re:

Post by Chelenn »

Konietzko wrote:
:lol: Not to mention european accounts. I thought they used our money to finance their new jaguars...
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Sebiale »

Home Site
Since no-one else posted this yet.
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.