Too Human Demo Review

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Too Human Demo Review

Post by Anubis »

What do you get when you mix Norse mythology, science fiction, and hell a lot of RPG action! What you get is a gem called Too Human!

I just played the demo for it that I downloaded off of Xbox Live Marketplace for free and I tell yeah, I had fun. Normally I'm the instant gratification thicky, who don't wonders too far out of shootersville. I tried RPGs before and I usually get bored and stop playing after a short while. Mainly because usually they are slow paced, too focused on 'leveling up', and in Mass Effect I didn't know what in hell I was doing. The current record belongs to Oblivion for managing to keep me interested for a few hours, but after quiting the first session for the night I didn't feel the urge or find a reason to go right back into it.

However Too Human, its fasted paced action and more than engrossing story is making me want to go back and play through the demo again. Now Too human seems to be a real contender, and I may loose a few days from my life from playing the game. The menus, and the rpg elements I found to be easy to understand and I learned to competent with them after a short sit down with the demo. Not unlike Mass Effect where I couldn't tell which end was up.

The only thing was it's weird camera system. At first it was pretty awkward, since the right analog stick was for melee attacks, not like most third person games where you use it to control the camera. Even then it wasn't much off a problem, as I went on I started to get my stride and gotten used to the unusual controls. Which isn't that bad.

I highly recommend to anyone who has a Xbox 360 to try the demo for this awesome game!!

You can look forward to Too Human for only for the Xbox 360 on August 19th of this year.

More Info here
http://toohuman.net/
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
ghostfang
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Too Human Demo Review

Post by ghostfang »

here a neat tip
1. unplug internet cord
2. set 360 date 2009
3. boot up 360 and play too human demo
4. enjoy other classes :D