Peggle

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Peggle

Post by Wselfwulf »

Fantastic game...report here if you achieve the preposterous heights of peggle grandmaster or extreme master. I completed a few of the 75 challenges, some of the easier ones. Do you guys find this as addictive as I?
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz
W'rkncacnter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hard to Pronounce

Re: Peggle

Post by W'rkncacnter »

Heh heh...be careful with anything made by Popcap. You may start at 2:00 and leave your house later to find the authorities have declared you legally dead (props to Yahtzee Croshaw for that joke).

Seriously though, Popcap is probably one of the best casual gaming makers out there. I've played Peggle, Bejewled, and a few others, and if you're looking to kill time by the truckload, Popcap's your man.
What can create a new system, or destroy an old one? What can change the lives of everyone who touches it? What can strengthen the whole world, or shake it to its very roots? What can create whole nations, and change the course of history?

An idea.

-Unknown
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wselfwulf »

Yahtzee's zeropunctuation reviews are quite humorous. He tends to err on the side of criticism for the sake of hilarity though, while often making valid points.
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

"Peggle" is officially an amazing game.

I played it nearly a year ago at a friends house -- addicting, to say the least.

:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

peggle is a okay game. Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind is a awesome game too. :D
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wselfwulf »

Nice segue. I particularly liked not completing the werewolf quest branch, returning to the main island and commencing the slaughter every night in a misanthropic attempt to destroy every NPC in that game. I succeded doing that in Arcanum, twice actually (if you count one of the endings possible). Anyway...

Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

thats true.
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm