Dofus (online game)

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Dofus (online game)

Post by lunarwolf »

I been playing this game called Dofus for a long time (kinda). I played it about three years ago and dropped it (reason unknown) and just about a week ago i started to play again with a new character/account.

Is anyone playing the game? If so whats your characters name? (Mine is Mzel)

If you have not heard pf this game or want to know it here the link http://www.dofus.com/en
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Dofus (online game)

Post by Wselfwulf »

What's the combat like? Looks sort of like FF tactics or Ogre battle
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

Another name I haven't seen in a bit (since back when I was lurking), unless I'm mistaken! So, h'lo!

I'm curious about this one, but mostly about the flow. Is it a grindy game? I don't mind MMOs, but I don't know if I could face another game that focuses around grinding, Warcraft killed that my interest in such dead. But I'm always on the look out for MMOs which aren't grindy.
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

I remember this game!!

I used to grind for grain. a lot. I was one of those archer things. should I play it again? I went on just for the sake of getting on some time ago, and I felt like such a noob for being a low level. :P
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
solanki

Post by solanki »

Ok friends, I'm new to online gaming but, have always been someone who buys used games. Is there a website or way of knowing what game servers are still running before wasting money buy the game? Going with a game like Madden or NBA Live is easy because the previous year’s server is shut down shortly after the new release but what about games like SOCOM where each title is not necessarily a continuation of the previous one. Please advice me. Thanks.
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wselfwulf »

Check the website of the developer of the game of interest. Sadly arcanum's servers shut down in september :(.
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz