ZOMG!! My Halo 3 screenshot in OXM!

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

ZOMG!! My Halo 3 screenshot in OXM!

Post by Anubis »

My screenshot and screens of two other players (I would show them but I don't who made them and crap) were featured in the March 09' Official Xbox Magazine aka OXM. In an article called "Breaking the Game" by Ben Talbot pgs. 66-69. It was about people in the gaming community and glitches.

I nearly crapped my self when I recognized a familiar picture to be my own. A screenshot I took in Halo 3 like february of last year!

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserC ... d=21224187
My Gumby Man!!! pic shown on pg67. It shows a rag doll deformation after I killed a player by shooting a couple of fusion coils by his feet. Guess showing halo 3's rag doll mutation glitch.

I played double exp. infection with Shishka (proof in file share) and I get a screenshot featured in OXM with in a period of a month! If only my luck helped me out in matchmaking. :|
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ZOMG!! My Halo 3 screenshot in OXM!

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I bet you showed it off to all your friends at school. :wink: You should feel honored right now, this kind of thing doesn't happen often to people. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I bet you showed it off to all your friends at school. :wink: You should feel honored right now, this kind of thing doesn't happen often to people. :D
If was going to school right now i would not shut up about it. However i have to settle for bragging about it to my online friends, and family. :P

I do feel honored, yet the same time confused. There has to be like countless screens by other people that were better than the one published. I feel that I was just bull -blam- lucky. I think they just searched the word 'glitch' and pic the three most relevant and interesting looking ones that was on the first page. :|
THE GAME

My Armory
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

You guys seen the Halo 3 ODST and Halo Wars previews and demos yet?
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

That's one heck of a stretchy suit of armor!

Congratulations on being included in the magazine, too!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Black Claw wrote:You guys seen the Halo 3 ODST and Halo Wars previews and demos yet?
Halo Wars is gonna suck! Arbiter is now the bad guy of the game and from the way Gamepro described him hes not the same as he was in Halo 2 and 3, hes more barbaric and vicious.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Black Claw wrote:You guys seen the Halo 3 ODST and Halo Wars previews and demos yet?
Halo Wars is gonna suck! Arbiter is now the bad guy of the game and from the way Gamepro described him hes not the same as he was in Halo 2 and 3, hes more barbaric and vicious.
I played the demo I thought i was pretty fun,

Also it seems that you missed several KEY points.

1) Halo Wars is a prequel to Halo CE, before the elites turned to our side.

2) the Arbiter that we know in Bungie's games is NOT the same arbiter that is in Halo Wars. The arbiter we know is still a ship master at this time, and it wont be for another twenty years before he dawns the armor for the first time.
THE GAME

My Armory