Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Coop Series #1: Diablo II & Lord of Destruction Expansion

Post by Vagrant »

Instructions

Diablo II

First of all: If you're running a legal copy of the game, make sure you have the game and the expansion pack installed, along with the latest Lord of Destruction patch from Blizzard (1.12a).

1. Download this file.

2. Open the compressed d2gateway.zip file.

3. Double-click d2gateway.reg from inside the compressed file.

4. It'll ask you if you want to merge that information into your registry, you do.

5. Once that's merged, you're almost ready to play.

6. Go into game and check your default Battle.net gateway, it should say Lupin Land, if it does then you're almost there!

7. Go to Other Multiplayer and then Open Battle.net.

8. Use the Create New Account button at the bottom and create an account, you'll be able to login with these details later.

8a. if you've created an account previously, you can just login here by entering in your login details.

9. You'll be in the bnetd lobby now.

10. On the right you'll see a join button, click that.

11. Double-click Pack Game.

12. Now you'll be loading...

13. You're in the game, have fun!

Here are some important keys to know:

Enter: Press enter to chat.
Tab: This toggles the map.
M: This toggles the chat log.
H: This toggles the help screen.

Instructions for Chatting

We'll be using Skype, we can all exchange Skype details in the IRC channel, so be sure to be there. If you don't have an IRC client, don't worry, just click the link in my signature.

Session Information

Session #1: Saturday, 11th of April [finished].
Session #2: Monday, 13th of April - from 6PM EDT to 8PM EDT, a break will occur then, and then possibly the game will be picked up again later on.
Session #3: Saturday the 18th of April - it'll start at about 7-8PM GMT, and might be divided between different players to even out levels and cover content for everyone.

Players

The player list is so malleable that it's come down to "whomever shows up first gets in", but preference is given to those who've played before, and if anyone wants to join in then they're going to have to keep their character to our current status.

Current Status

Minimum level acceptable: 11
Maximum level acceptable: 13

Quest from Akara to clear out the monster's den - completed.
Quest from rogue-leader to kill Blood Raven - completed.
Quest from Akara to locate Deckard Caine - completed.
Forgotten tower - first level cleared, not completed.

If you wish to join in on a game, you must have a character that meets this quota. Please note that single-player and multi-player characters are interchangeable, so you can level up a character in single-player which will then be loaded onto my server when you join us in multi-player.

If need be, catch up in single-player between sessions!

Guidelines & Rules

This section will cover some basic guidelines and rules.

The guidelines are simply to inform players as to what the atmosphere in the game will be like, some players came into the first session not knowing what to expect, and this isn't their fault. It's my fault and I take full responsibility for that (no one else should take any blame for this), I dropped the ball and didn't clarify properly as to what the session was about, so I'm doing that now. Also: Whisperwind highlighted some points I'd been thinking about too, so I've added some communication guidelines.

Rules will be added as they become necessary and they won't be acted upon ex-post facto, in other words; if I see something that I think requires a rule, I'll add a rule for that and inform everyone, but I won't hold the party responsible for infractions prior to instating that rule. I feel like an arse for needing rules at all, but for the good of the whole, it's necessary.

Again, I'm sorry for this, I just want everyone to be able to be happy and enjoy themselves.

Addition: Here's some new stuff too, read this along with the stuff below.

General Guidelines

- We have to accept that the majority of the players are new to the game, so we need to work as a team and take things slow, and be willing to help out those new to the game whenever they need it. We also need to make sure that those new to the game don't get abandoned just because they're confused.

- The sessions are based around the Pack getting together and having some fun. Granted, the game isn't really about that but as the first guideline states, most people are new to the game, so a more casual approach will help them get used to the game and how it functions, in later sessions when everyone's really used to the game, this guideline can change.

- When you pick up a quest, I'd request the person who picked up the quest doesn't just run on and assume everyone's ready because the quest is in their logs. Say where you picked up the quest, from which NPC and so on, that way if anyone wishes to hear the quest dialog for themselves so they can have a better idea of what's going on, they can. Don't forget, when one person picks up a quest in the party, it's added for the whole party and the ! is removed, so no one can easily spot which NPC the quest came from.

- The 'Be excellent to each other!' guideline: It's always a good idea to look out for your fellow man, woman, or man/woman-wolf! The best way to do this is to keep your minimap open at all times (tab toggles it) and to pay attention to the healthbars of the rest of the party, too. Also, ask if you can help party members out with items or cash if you feel you have an abundance, and likewise, if you feel you're suffering and you don't have enough potions or the right items, ask for aid! I believe in everyone in this party, I know we're all going to be good with sharing.

- As an addendum to the above, if you're about to sell or stash (vault) something and it's not a junk item, then mention the item in the chat, for example, if you have a nice set of gloves of serious +vitality, you might not need that with your class, but there might be a class/build present that would kill for an item like that (and would end up paying double for it at the vendor). I know it's just basic courtesy and I think people would do that anyway, especially given the rule above, but I felt it might take stressing. Note: If the item is junk (white), don't worry and just sell it off. We don't need to be pestering each other about junk items, I don't think.

Communication Guidelines

- First of all: When we play, we look out for each other, the more we help each other out, the better the chance we have at surviving and therefore having fun with the game by laughing at its challenges! So these following guidelines apply to everyone, they are guidelines though, so apply them as you wish.

- Drift will occur as the party is fighting, this is unavoidable. However, if you think that the party is in danger then call for a regroup. Likewise, if you see a call for a regroup, try and find the rest of us. This is just so that easily avoidable deaths don't occur, I don't want to see anyone dying unless absolutely nothing could have been done about it. Addendum: A regroup should normally occur at the person who called it, if you can't see the person who called it, go to the nearest person and the person who called it should come into view. Also, people can call 'regroup at <location>' (or 'rgp <location>') for a specific area. Thanks to Whisperwind for helping me refine this.

- Related to the above rule, advise! For example, if you see someone low on health, tell them to use a potion, then tell them to run! This advice can make the difference between a player dying or staying alive, if someone gets swamped, as we're trying to get to the samped person, that advice could save them. So don't be afraid to advise, and if you're offered advice, it's only because people are looking out for you. It's better being given advice than people not giving a damn, eh?

- Sometimes someone can get lost, sometimes someone can have a bad sense of direction, and sometimes they'll get excited and not notice the party isn't with them, so a friendly tip telling that person which way the party is headed, and then asking for the party to halt so they can catch up never hurts. I have a horrible sense of direction, so I know this'll happen to me, too. Look out for the stragglers, chances are they don't realise they're a distance away from the party, or they're trying to find their way to us but they don't know which way to go.

- If you're being swamped and you don't have aid because the monsters swamping you have pushed you away from the party, and we're fighting too so we don't notice you're in trouble, don't be ashamed to call for help! This could make the difference between dying, or having a bunch of us rush in to save t he day. Cavalries are awesome, and I noticed I got my arse saved a few times in D2 as well, especially early on. So if you're swamped, yell for help, and if you think you can live through it, try running for the party too!

- It's an exciting game, this is true! And the urge to explore is great and it tugs at us, but it's also dangerous. If the party is milling around or heading west, and you think we missed something to east, then say so. Say something like "I'd like to explore the east!", sometimes the entire party will join you, if that doesn't happen, ask for backup. You should have two people with you before you go running off, if you go running off in a direction and we can't get to you in time, then you'll die and there's no way we can save you. If you want to adventure somewhere, if you want to set out, if you want to play alpha in general, talk. After a huge battle, if you think we should go in a certain direction, say so, don't just run off in that direction, because chances are other people will also run off in a direction, different directions even! All it takes is "let's go south" to get everyone going the same way.

- Finally, don't be ashamed to use shorthand. In fact, here are a few suggestions: rgp for regrouping, !! for halt/stop and pay attention, ffff or hlp or help for when you're in trouble, <name> pot or <name> heal if you see a person in danger, <cardinal direction, such as east> <name> if someone's goig the wrong way. If anyone has any other suggestions, please chime in!

Behaviour Rules

- The game is meant to be fun for the whole, anyone who has fun at the expense at the rest of the party will be frowned upon. If anyone feels they can't play without disrupting the enjoyment of the rest of the party, then it's okay to drop out, we'll find another player. This rule implies if you do something that yuo think is fun/funny but the rest of the party doesn't agree, it also applies to general misbehaviour.

- Due to this being a casual game, we're going to progress through it naturally so that everyone can get used to the game. This means: No bringing high level characters into the game (for any reason), no twinking, and no skipping content. This rule is here to protect those who don't have high level characters, or the experience of a person who does.

- As an addendum to the above, just to explain the stance on items; I don't want any one player with unnatural advantages which could leave other players unhappy and wanting. By this I mean; any items that the game itself provides within that game session are okay. If a player has an item they shouldn't have access to yet (an item they've given to themselves, overpowered or hacked), then that will be frowned upon and they should discard it. This is very important to the natural progression and balance of the game, we can't have one character who's obviously superior to everyone else thanks to their items alone, because that's just not fun for everyone else.

Why Have Rules?

Almost all of the players in the game are new to Diablo II, and they have no idea how the game progresses naturally, I suspect that those involved will want to enjoy the plot, and the flow of the game, they're going to want to know what they're doing and why they're doing this, they're going to want to feel as though they're able to contribute as much as the next player, despite being a little new to the game.

Just to stress though, the guidelines are just to help create an atmosphere in the game which would foster the goals I've spoken of above, not abiding by them would disrupt the game a little, but if the guidelines need to be changed to suit players, they can be. They are just guidelines created so that everyone has an idea of how to make the game more enjoyable for the net player.

The behaviour rules are for more serious infractions, things that could greatly upset the balance of the game, and even totally ruin the game flow. I think that we should consider repeat infractions of these as quite serious, but again, this is just so that the new players won't be alienated by too many new and random elements at once.

Both the rules and the guidelines are malleable, if anyone wants to pick me up on a rule or guideline, you can do it in the thread and everyone involved in the gaming session can decide on whether the reasoning is valid. Because I really do want a game that everyone can enjoy, and if the majority think that I'm inhibiting fun in any way, then these should be changed. I am hoping though that I've got a good outline for how this game should be run.

For those that want all out twinking/tweaking/hacking silly games, those will be hosted by other players who want that, as I've never seen these exploratory, social, and casual gaming sessions as being about that. As I imagine that a lot of the Pack members involved are not hardcore gamers.

Notes

This thread is going to stick around for us to schedule future games in, too, this will be for our entire Diablo II run, this will also be here for any communications regarding said run and its sessions.
Last edited by Vagrant on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:02 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Coop Series #1: Diablo II & Lord of Destruction Expansion

Post by Vagrant »

Posting data over from the old thread, and from IMs.

- Moonraiser is fine for any time after 4PM (PST).

- Whisperwind will be able to play up until 6:30/7:00PM (EST), but she might have to disappear for a family dinner then, and will pop by again later, so we might want to schedule an intermission around that point.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

I'm good whenever. Though, I forget if I have ventrillo still installed, I'll have to look around.
Edit: Just redownloaded it.

I've also got Skype installed, and teamspeak should be floating around my computer somewhere.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

Last edited by Spongy on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

I reccomend Ventrillio which can be useful for stuff like this. It has advanced setting options and push to talk options.
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Well, since Wingman has it installed already, and since Spongy can get a server set up for it, should we consider TeamSpeak our primary form of communication?

Also, here's a bit of an update:

The portable version of Diablo II runs beautifully, Moon and I are both using it, and it's great. The in-game text is very readable and clear too, so there are no problems there. Furthermore, the werewolf form arrives only a tiny way into level 1. So it'll be no time at all before we're all running around as werewolves.

The controls were grand, and there were no problems running the game on an OS as current as Windows 7, even. So everything went beautifully there.

Finally, if the bnetd solution doesn't work (which it should), then we can work with TCP/IP. I'm going to check in the IRC a bit later to see if Lupin has the bnetd server up, if he does then I'm going to tinker around with it and see if I can connect. Some time tonight there will be instructions for either bnetd or TCP/IP conenctions (the former, I'm hoping), or if the bnetd server isn't up yet then I'll leave the instructions until it is.

Finally, for those using a legal copy of the game, I strongly recommend updating to version 1.12a, as that's what the majority of us will be using. You can find that patch here, at Blizzard's support site. Another reason I recommend this patch is because it can run without the CD in the drive (it's essentially an official no-CD crack).

If you want the game to work without the CD though, you'll have to do the following:

- Install Diablo II, a full install of both single and multiplayer components.
- Install the Diablo II expansion pack.
- Copy the files d2xmusic.mpq and d2xvideo.mpq off the root of the CD to your installation folder.

You can now stow the expansion CD away, as you'll not have to put it in again. Yes, I did actually look all this up, I like being prepared!

There's nothing else to add with this post, so that's that for now.

Edit: When I say 'tonight', I mean my time, I suspect that the game will start at around 4PM (PST). In which case, we should probably all start meeting up in the IRC/chat (link's in my sig).
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Last edited by Spongy on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Instructions are up, check the first post!

Anyone who's interested in playing should drop by the chat, we're all getting ready here, and there isn't much left to do!

EDIT

Currently we're missing: Whisperwind, Takyoji, outwarddoodles, and Wingman.

Players ready are: Myself, Moonraiser, Lupin, and Spongy.

Oi, you four, where are you? <.<
Whisperwind
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Whisperwind »

notes for general reference (and a reminder for myself, heh):

this and i'm assuming other arranged games are to be played for the fun of it - aka going through the story slowly with a bunch of friends. everyone is to assume everyone else is a new player to said game. tweaking is amusing at first, but takes the fun out of the game. so does powerleveling.

and town portals can be used by all as long as the person who opened the portal waits til everyone else went through.

oh, and we have to remember to PARTY UP before we go running off ;)
wolves and dragons? i'm on board! ImageImageImage
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Fair play, Whisper, after I asked that of you, you did an absolutely bloody sterling job, you stuck with the party and you were definitely a good team player.

I'll put some rules in the first post though for our next session, and one more is necessary.

- The point is for everyone to have fun, the entire party, the session isn't there for one player to have fun at the expense of everyone else.

Last night (after you left, Whisper), Wingman brought a high level character into our proper game, which was going so well... this lead me to panic because I had no idea how much him bringing a character like that into our current game would screw it up, and I was so afraid of that that I had no choice but to save & quit. This fear was used as leverage because Wingman wanted a twink game, which just isn't nice. :/

I submitted and thought I'd give it one more go, but twink games just aren't fun. So whomever wants a twink game can host their own server, I'll be continuing our proper session, which did seem to be fun for everyone involved, whenever the players get together.

I don't want anyone bringing high level characters or items into that game either and ruining it for anyone else, I'm sorry.

Edit: Added some rules and guidelines to the first post.
Whisperwind
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Whisperwind »

like i said before, i never meant to leave anyone in that position, everyone just started running off so i assumed (wrongly) that everyone basically knew what they were doing, and went off in a different direction to look for the dungeon (since the maps are randomly generated and normally arent in the same place twice). i'm sorry i did!

at the same time i also noticed that, since the screen is small, we get split up easily,specially when fighting a big group of monsters. i'd like to suggest that anyone who gets split off and is fighting monsters by themselves and need help SAY SOMETHING. i was trying to run between the main group and anyone who seemed like they were alone, but i couldnt tell from the mini map who was just typing something and paused in their running, and who actually needed help.

same with if you want to go in some kind of general direction, say something! maybe each session, or after each town visit, we should switch off and have someone "lead" that we'll all follow? it might be easier, and we can play it as being alpha =P that way it wont be like "yay guys to fight, hey look more guys over there... wait where is everyone? *dies*" lol
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Whisperwind wrote:like i said before, i never meant to leave anyone in that position, everyone just started running off so i assumed (wrongly) that everyone basically knew what they were doing,
Yeah, there was a lack of organisation in the very first play, that's why I tried to reign people in. In the second play however I felt that we were all very organised, and there was a lot of team playing going on.

I don't think anyone knew what was going on in the first play and no one's to blame.
Whisperwind wrote:at the same time i also noticed that, since the screen is small, we get split up easily,
I noticed that too, that's why, in the second play, whenever I noticed that the party was drifting apart (I had the minimap all the time and I was putting a good amount of attention into tracking every party member), I called it. I said we were drifting and that we should all regroup. I feel this actually worked really well, and the only two deaths we suffered was once when we got totally swamped. As opposed to the first play and the twink games where we had deaths left, right, and centre which could've been easily avoided.
Whisperwind wrote:specially when fighting a big group of monsters. i'd like to suggest that anyone who gets split off and is fighting monsters by themselves and need help SAY SOMETHING.
This I agree with, I'll be adding it to the guidelines. I am watching the minimap all the time, and if someone needs help then I already know where they are, chances are if I see drift I'll call it anyway, and if I see two groups (and one that's smaller), I'll rush off in aid of the smaller group, and call drift as is necessary.
Whisperwind wrote:i was trying to run between the main group and anyone who seemed like they were alone, but i couldnt tell from the mini map who was just typing something and paused in their running, and who actually needed help.
Agreed, but that's why I called for frequent regroups, on the second playthrough I do feel that went well, whenever I called for a regroup, everyone filed in and there were no problems. But I shouldn't be the only one doing this, I'm not the leader, if anyone else feels a regroup should be called for, then call it. As with the above, I agree that communication is paramount, from all involved.
Whisperwind wrote:same with if you want to go in some kind of general direction, say something!
Agreed again, I'm definitely going to add a guideline about communication, highlighting these points.
Whisperwind wrote:maybe each session, or after each town visit, we should switch off and have someone "lead" that we'll all follow?
I'm not sure that would be necessary, and I'm also worried that that would threaten the casual mindset of the game by introducing militaristic (or at best, grinding-minded) elements. What we can do is that if anyone feels like they want to be 'alpha', they can say they're rushing off somewhere and ask for backup, and then wait for that backup before going, if they go then without backup and great ill befalls then, then it's on their own 'ead be it.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Whisper, I've added a new guideline and a set of communication guidelines. What do you think of them? I think they cover the basics, but if you think I should change anything or you have any ideas, let me know.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Next Scheduled Session Information

Day: Monday the 13th of April.
Time: 6PM EDT to 8PM EDT.

All those who wish to take part, show up in the IRC a little before 6PM EDT, the game will be organised from there.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Last edited by Spongy on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Wingman »

It's worth noting that in your quest menu (Q to open and close) there's a little speech bubble with and exclamation mark inside it in the bottom right corner of the menu. Select a quest, and click on it. This plays the dialog for any quest you have, even ones that are already completed.

The player menu (P to open and close) also displays the location and level of everyone else in your party, so you can get a general location on them even if you can't see them on your map.

The map is also usually continuous, unless you enter a different zone. Use the arrow keys to move it around, it lets you search around for people without having to run around after them.

Also, sorry about the rings. I was used to running around Hell, and didn't realize how much of an impact they would have on the low level game. I just didn't want you guys dying all over the place, since dying usually equals people leaving.

Oh, and /w name message will whisper the player named, send them a private message. These show up as green text, and I'm pretty sure /r is to reply to them.

But anyways, I'm perfectly willing to make people charms that make them glow a certain color, with no other effect. I know I usually have a hard time identifying people, especially when they're all playing the same class with the same types of gear. So let me know if you want me to make some of these.

Also, it's not hard for me to make a charm that lets your character be a werewolf without playing a druid. Though, only druid shapeshifting skills work while in werewolf form. The other classes can only use their normal basic attack.
But it's still an option if you just want the visuals of being a werewolf.
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Spongy: The only reason I left TeamSpeak was because it didn't seem to work for me, I think this was due to Win 7, all I heard was gargling and static. I'm almost 100 per cent sure this was Win 7 (Vista 64-bit optimised) being incompatible with stuff again. :/

The reason I dropped the instructions was because only you, Lupin, and I seemed to be there. I do agree though that chat might be the best option, but we might have to use something like Skype or such instead (which there is a Linux version of!).
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

OK, Vagrant, I PMed you some questions on this. :D
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Whisperwind
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Whisperwind »

Wingman wrote: The map is also usually continuous, unless you enter a different zone. Use the arrow keys to move it around, it lets you search around for people without having to run around after them.

But anyways, I'm perfectly willing to make people charms that make them glow a certain color, with no other effect. I know I usually have a hard time identifying people, especially when they're all playing the same class with the same types of gear. So let me know if you want me to make some of these.
i learned something new today, as far as the map goes. thanks for that!

and i agree that charms like that might help, depending on how many druids we have running around. ill stick with my sorc, but everyone else kinda looks the same on my screen. thanks for the offer! =]
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Last edited by Spongy on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

Game going at 6PM EDT, an hour from now.

If you wish to join in on the game, then join in on the IRC within the next half hour, only those present from 5:30PM EDT will be accounted for, so be there or be... er, not there, or square, however that goes.

The game proper won't start until 6PM EDT, but the server will go up at 5:30PM EDT, that way everyone has a chance to prepare.

Let's make this another fun and memorable session, ladies and gents! And remember, this is how it goes if you want to be considered:

- Be there at or before 5:30PM EDT.
- Your character must be level 7 and have completed the first two quests.
- You should read the guidelines and rules above.

Lookin' forward to this one!
Whisperwind
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Whisperwind »

well aside from getting booted so often and xiro having issues getting in, i think tonight went pretty well! =] specially considering half of us were taking dinner breaks at different times.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

It was fun. Though, I don't think I can stay up that long in future sessions. Going to bed at 5 am ain't good for the circadian clock!
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vagrant »

And it worked better with Skype, too. Though Shadow being a Transformer was particularly hilarious.

As for the server shutdowns, I really feel like I dropped the ball there, even though it only happened three times and it was about five minutes each, it still shouldn't have happened at all. I'm actually convinced that it was because I used the router that was sent to me when I switched ISPs (lazy), and after having read up some on that router, apparently its hardware is s***e, and it's prone to freezing and having problems (which my old router wasn't).

Better front-end on the new router, but s***e hardware, my old router is a solidly built thing (if a bit old) that's never failed me, so if the problems were caused by the router, then the next session we do shouldn't be plagued by drops.

I'll say one thing for me though since I'm feeling bad about the whole router thing: Aside from when my router forced me to leave, I never willingly left at any point, for any reason! If it had been my choice, I would've been there the entire time, without interruption.

EDIT

I did notice that everyone paid close attention to the guidelines and rules though, barring a couple of minor instances of people running off away from the party when the party was resting without saying where or why. But everyone looked out for each other, we all watched each others backs, we were generous, and for some reason Moon had metal pants and Lupin was wearing a Wolf. But this is besides the point. I'm proud of everyone involved. You did good.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Wingman »

The wolf head lupin had is a special Druid helmet. There are some others, a bird head, and some type of antlers I believe.

There were a few others that we found, but no one seemed to want them.
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.