Star Wars:Battlefront II

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Star Wars:Battlefront II

Post by wolfward »

I must say I am determined to find out who actually has gotten every single medal to Legendary status, or why no one has figured out how to get the demolition medal(Except me). One thing I do wonder about this game though, is why the spaceships always fly so randomly. They don' t even fly straight! It's like they get lost every two seconds....and I find it annoying how if you get more than 10 kills, every AI bot tries to kill you first, even if they are standing in front of a whole army of enemies, and you're 5 miles away sniping them. And turning the AI up doesn't make them smarter, it just makes it so they aim better. If anyone has any complaints or general questions, feel free to ask them here. Even if they sound stupid, like:"How many medals do you need to get Legendary status?" or "Why won't the 'Frigging AT-TE just die!!!" I must say, I know how you feel about that one, the trick is to use mines against them without killing your self. And has anyone bothered getting demolition besides me? I'd love to find out....I hope to here some comments, whether positive or negative.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Star Wars:Battlefront II

Post by Wselfwulf »

I enjoyed this game, haven't played it for a while so can't remember the status's. Demolition was easily my lowest. Hitting the weak spots on vehicles required too much patience for me.
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: Star Wars:Battlefront II

Post by Thunderclaw »

You know I know you have evey medal on legendary, and I know you know I don't have them all on legendary, but you mentioned complaints, and I have this one. Automated win/loss planning. If you play this game a lot (which I know you do, Wolfward) you eventually realise the computer plans out which team will win before the game starts. As a result, you end up in near-impossible situations (namely 1 human player vs. 100 cpus) because it makes the teams unbalanced. Even in 2 player (Wolfward, you know these instances because we were playing it together) that no matter how good one of the players was compared to the other, they had a high loss probability if the computer already had said "Right! That team has won 6 straight games, the other team will win this one." This leaves a human player against hordes of cpus, and a human player who may not be as good as the other, but over time will easily manage to get one guy.

However, best game instances would be 1v100 victory on my least favourite map (naboo - especially if you play the rebels and don't get tanks) the miraculous stomach rocket survival (I somehow managed to survive a rocket from wolfward hitting my clone in the stomach and not die, followed up by killing Wolfward) and my legendary weapon, the elite rifle (My kills with it are hated by Wolfward most strongly, even before I got legendary status)

P.S. Wolfward, you will be glad to know, the day after you left my house, I found the disk.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?