The Return of Alice (American Mcgee's Alice 2)

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

The Return of Alice (American Mcgee's Alice 2)

Post by Morkulv »

Yes, its official! The official website and blog from American Mcgee recently confirmed that he and the staff from Spicey Horse studio will be working on a sequel to 2001's American Mcgee's Alice.

The website of Spicey Horse says that they are still looking for people with experience in the Unreal 3 engine, so my guess is that the game will be running on that game-engine (although this is by no means official).

Personally, I can't wait! I honestly never expected this to happen. Since American Mcgee's Alice recieved good reviews but never hit the public very good. They even cancelled the announced PlayStation 2 port that was announced earlier, so my hopes went down. But now it actually seems to become reality. The article didn't say a whole lot, but it included one piece of conceptart and the news that they want to release it for PS3, XBox 360, and PC.

Here's the conceptart:

Source: http://www.americanmcgee.com/wordpress/ ... ce-sequel/
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: The Return of Alice (American Mcgee's Alice 2)

Post by Morkulv »

Now playing the original game again, but on Vista. I never thought it would work since I couldn't even get it to run on XP.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.