Aeria Games Wolf Team

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
king2wolves
Legendary
Legendary

Aeria Games Wolf Team

Post by king2wolves »

Aeria Games has just published "Wolf Team" and i gotta tell ya, i like the new look!!! :D There are different and new types, variations, and breeds of werewolves to choose from. The graphics and design of the werewolves look amazing!!!

http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Re: Aeria Games Wolf Team

Post by Wingman »

So, is it a genuinely enjoyable game, or are you ranking it based on the presence of werewolves?
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
king2wolves
Legendary
Legendary

Post by king2wolves »

So, is it a genuinely enjoyable game, or are you ranking it based on the presence of werewolves?
Both, try it. :D
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Is this a new version or something? I recall a Wolf Team before that looked like a Korean MMO version of Counter Strike + werewolves, complete with an annoying client program you had to install to play the game. Hopefully if this is the same game but a new version they've done away with the annoying client program and the Free-to-Play-but-Pay-To-Win mechanic (all the good guns had to be rented by paying real money to the company).

Downloaded anyways. Might as well give it a shot. :grinp:

Edit: I'm really trying to give it a shot. Really. This GameGuard or whatever is making it a real trial though. Every five minutes it'll find some reason to shut the game down. :P

Edit 2, Electric Boogaloo: Well, the temperamental anti-cheat system has cooled it's jets and let me play. Pretty fun. Werewolf mode is hilariously overpowered (unless your prey sees you first and shoots you, which basically pins you in place to be raped with bullets).

Some Screens:

Special wolves can be brutal. :
This Ghost one ruined all of us

Wallrunning: A Wolf's bestest friend ever

I didn't know how to revive in the no-respawn matches, so my teammate was yelling at me in Spanish ( :lol: ), naturally I didn't understand until I saw one of the two enemies revive a wolf I clawed to pieces back up.I put two and two together after that and made sure both of them died and stayed that way.

Did I mention wolf form is all kinds of awesome fun? Because it is. Wall-running in narrow corridors is just mean. I dropped down from my wall run onto this fellow. Never ever had a chance. No where to run.
WolfeGuardian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Guardian
Additional Details: Guardian the moon pale wolf with golden flaming eyes never to be tamed,
Mood: RAR!
Location: The Dark comforting forests that welcome my presence...

Post by WolfeGuardian »

woah serious a new look and everything ?? i think i may try it out Guardian thanks you for this post i shall go check it out and pwn humans muhaha :evilwolf:
“Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.”

Licantrox
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Licantrox
Mood: Happy

Post by Licantrox »

I've played Wolf-Team a lot. I was in Panic clan, one of the best clan in Wolf-Team, but lag, hackers, cheaters and glitchers make every match unbearable. I played this new version, but it isn't so much different than Softnix's version =(

If somebody wants to play with me, my name is licantrox, in Aeria's Wolf-Team version.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Well I have both clients for Wolf Team and Areia Gmaes wolf team. But the launcher for Areia games wolf team just sits there and says waiting. So I have been playing Wolf Team International. If someone is interestead in joining me, my name is Enir. My 2 friends from school play as well but iam usually the one who is on the most. Iam really in need of some help, all are welcome. And I give the game an 8/10 8) . For good graphics, customizable guns, more gun options and of course the ability to change to wolf form and eat your opponent :lol: . There are only 4 things I would like to see happen.

1. Bigger maps like in Battlefield 2142 :P hwlwnk .
2. Get an actuall server and stop useing peer-to-peer to run the game. :borgwolf:
3. Fix the 'Disconnected from server T_6' problem :cry: .
4. Make it possible to get more than just 8 vs 8. Looking for something like 64 vs 64
:cafinated: 8) :lol: :evil: . Like in Battlefield 2142. Or something more than just 8 per team.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder

Post by Thunderclaw »

I played it since I received the beta email, and I like it. Yes, the wolves are ridiculously overpowered, but they have the distance disadvantage, which makes it a bit more bearable. I also like the variety of maps, giving you different levels where different weapons can be more or less effective (e.g. on levels with lots of corners, the shotgun is formidable -- even against werewolves!! :gangster: ) The sniper is also great - it isn't 1 hit one kill unless it's a headshot or they are wounded (I had a pretty impressive killing streak of 8 with a sniper against a bunch of noobs in boot camp) Trying to apply for a clan which is either A. nearby, so I am online around the same time, or B. has some people either from thepacksden or my friends list in it. (Call sign Thunderclaw) My favourite mode is deathmatch, but normally play other modes as well (small games on scent with icehold is fun for me.) I managed to get Wolfward to sign up to it while he was visiting me for a few days - whether he'll get chance to go on it or not when he's back home is a different matter ( he normally struggles for time for thepacksden, let alone anything else)

I'll finish off with a brief tip for gameguard. I normally get the problem of it shutting down the game constantly, but when it occurs, you can fix it by reinstalling it (it works for me, at least.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

I love the game porbably one of the good werewolf games i've played.
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I'm a Wolf Team Addicted I am a 2nd Lieuntnant and have cash i COmpletely Pwns ^^!
If anyone is intrested in taking a chalange from me I'll be there! :roll:
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

ledrif wrote:I'm a Wolf Team Addicted I am a 2nd Lieuntnant and have cash i COmpletely Pwns ^^!
If anyone is intrested in taking a chalange from me I'll be there! :roll:
Offtopic: why do you have a signature that covers up more then half of the screen?
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I'm hppy I beated up the game that's why ^^
anyways i'll take it off today or tomorrow...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!