What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Modeller and/or scripter wanted

Post by Morkulv »

I'm not sure how to start this, but here it goes.

Me and a friend have been wanting to work on our own (still nameless) mod for Half-Life 2 for some time now. I basically teached him the ins and outs of Source SDK and how to make a good looking and functioning level. We hope to make this mod into our milestone and a solid foundation for our future work.

However, we are still people short, namely modellers and scripters. Modellers for all the costum models in the game and a scripter who can get the game working in the way that we want to (menu's, options, etc.). This is all being done in our sparetime so there is no hurry involved, so you can by any means fit it in your sparetime when you feel like it. This is by all means a serious project, but there are no deadlines and the only thing we want is to release a glitch-free mod that will blow everyone's minds.

We are operating from the Netherlands and we could very well be recruiting more leveldesigners, but modellers and scripters are a top-priority. So if you feel like your up to it, send me a PM and I'll get right back to you, also if you have any questions or whatever.

Experience with Valve's Hammer editor is appreciated although not necessary.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.