- Scott Gardener
- Posts: 4731
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:36 pm
- Gender: Male
- Mood: Excited
- Location: Rockwall, Texas (and beyond infinity)
- Just Bitten
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:10 pm
- Location: At the elder scrolls forums OR here ;)
Cool Thanks for the game!Scott Gardener wrote:I found it! The game that spawned the phrase "click here to mate"!
That will get you the DOS program. It's abandonware, meaning that its original copyright holders are defunct. It may theoretically be considered pirated, but no one is around to sue, and there's no chance an official re-release will ever happen.
Now, you need a DOS emulator. If you don't already have one, Dosbox works quite well:
Here's how you do it. (Experienced techies, please forgive the painfully obvious, but this will help even the casual computer user get up and running.)
1. Unzip the entire Wolf game contents into a folder. We'll save some typing by putting it in C:\WOLF.
2. Install and run Dosbox. It will create a DOS window, in the Z directory.
3. Type "mount C C:/WOLF" and press return, to create a virtual C drive containing the contents of the Wolf game folder.
4. Type "C:" and return to go into that drive.
5. Type "WOLF" to run the game, and voila!
its 8,2 MB not muchKotig wrote:Is it a really big download? I have almost no space on my computer
I know this topic is old but maybe someone of the wolf-players is online.
I've downloaded the game a couple of days ago. its a wonderfull game but is there a chance to save?
i havn't much time to play and so i have to start everyday a new game.