11%

Total votes: 9

strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Further Confusion

Post by strykeriuswolf »

I know its kinda far off, January 24 through the 28...But whose going to it, I know me and my mate are going to try to make both Further Confusion and Califur...but I dun know....

www.furtherconfusion.org

Thats the site....
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
garouda
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Do You Believe In Magic ?

Post by garouda »

Bleah,

I missed this post when you put it up. I did attend Further Confusion 2008 and had a blast. The theme this year was The Fur East. This year's T Shirt Art was awesome as well. I am already registered for FC 2009, so maybe we shall meet at that time. Eh ?

I think I may well attend Califur IV on Saturday this Year but that is not certain. This year's theme is Steampunk ..... I like that ......

Comic-Con 2008 is however as certain as I can make it. I signed up for 2008 while at Comic-Con 2007. And now I have a reservation in as convenient a hotel as it is possible to have. The one directly next to the convention center. I shall attend Preview Night and the entirety of the con. A NOTE TO THOSE INTENDING TO ATTEND COMIC-CON. Preregistration is imperative. The likelihood of being able to register at the doors is highly unlikely.
The change, does it wrack the bones and rend the flesh ? Yes, indeed it does. But is this pain and agony alone ? No, in fact hardly at all. It is the Sacrament of the Moon. The flesh flows and so do the endorphins. It is, in truth, the agony ecstatic; The Pain That Is Pleasure