General convention type stuff.
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Storyteller and Artist
Mood: Angry

Conneticon

Post by Avareis »

I doubt anyone's going to this one, since I'm the only one who lives in Connecticut, USA. Connecticon is going to be August 1st to the 3rd at Connecticut's Convention Center. I apparently am going to be abducted by my friends into going...There will be anime, costume events, art(du!), dancing, singing, a concert, game playing and other stuff that usually go on at a con.
Scott Ramsoomair of VG Cats web comic will be there. Though, as far as people with fuzzy suits go I think all one will see is an Inuyasha and perhaps some other anime characters.
I heard that there is some anthropomorphic stuff by the con mascot, which is a rabbit. I'm more likely going there for the performances and to meet a few voice actors. I've been itching to ask a few of them as to why a lot of them suck at translating from the Japanese voice acting.

I'm going to dress as myself. Since I'm a quarter Asian, I can easily pose as any anime character with ease. After all, I'm so eccentric already people like always will think that I'm in character and ask what I'm trying to be. To make it hard on them, I grow the beard. :p
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

sounds fun but sadly not my style 8) :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

srry i perfer dark places with no light to penatrate
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

Re: Conneticon

Post by What Mafia »

You're gonna see me rompin about. :3
It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.