Red Victoria Wins!

General convention type stuff.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Red Victoria Wins!

Post by ABrownrigg »

Red Victoria just won the Audience Favorite aware at Texas Frightmare ! Special thanks to Figarou one of our Executive Producers. And we've just been invited to screen the film at FearFest as well.

www.txfearfest.com

I'm STOKED. and will be talking and spreading Freeborn words everywhere we go.

AB
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

Congratulations Mr. Brownrigg! Congratulations to the entire staff! I'll won't say much because the Award and the Invitation speak for themselves. I really hope to see "Red Victoria" eventually.

...Woot!
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Aaaaaaaaahhhrooooooooooooooo :howl:  :oo
Right-on, superfly, what-a-gas, Hip hip horrraaaaaay, A whole new world a new found place i never knew lol, Great job to all who was involved and to all who have been keeping this dream alive with all of their wonderful support. :D
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: Red Victoria Wins!

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:Red Victoria just won the Audience Favorite aware at Texas Frightmare ! Special thanks to Figarou one of our Executive Producers. And we've just been invited to screen the film at FearFest as well.

www.txfearfest.com

I'm STOKED. and will be talking and spreading Freeborn words everywhere we go.

AB

Oh wow!!! Thats great news!! Woo hoo!! :howl:  :oo

I'm glad I had a chance to go to the Texas Frightmare Week. I really enjoyed my time there. And thank you for letting me be a part Red Victoria's success. I'm very VERY proud of you.

Those people has opened thier eyes and they are seeing the great talent you have to offer them. Freeborn will soon become reality. My excitement grows each time its mentioned. :o

Again...congrats on your success!!

The Texas Fear Fest happens to fall on my day off. But its going to be difficult to go to this one. I used up my "personal holiday" and one week vacation for TFW. If that drive to Dallas wasn't long one, I'll go. 2 days off is not enough for it. I hope Red Victoria wins at the Texas Fear Fest.

Best of luck to you!!! :howl:  :oo

EDIT

LOOK!!! http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/l ... 2&blogId=1

(Scroll down just a bit when you click the link.)
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

Congratulations on the win.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Congrats!!!
:howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
8) 8) 8)
garouda
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Do You Believe In Magic ?

Post by garouda »

Congratulations and Way To Go !
The change, does it wrack the bones and rend the flesh ? Yes, indeed it does. But is this pain and agony alone ? No, in fact hardly at all. It is the Sacrament of the Moon. The flesh flows and so do the endorphins. It is, in truth, the agony ecstatic; The Pain That Is Pleasure
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

That's amazing! But, not surprising; it goes to show that Red Victoria really is that good. Hope the momentum continues and it gets similar treatment at FearFest. And, I'm glad Cathey and I were able to come and show our support.

Now that we know the movie pretty well, a lot of our attention was also towards audience reactions. Typically, at a convention, about half the audience will have left about half-way through the movie. I saw maybe ten going out through the entire movie, out of an audience of what must have been two to three hundred. Attention was transfixed, and the emotions and crowd reactions were there.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
garouda
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Do You Believe In Magic ?

Post by garouda »

Sometimes during films, folks heading out are making emergency runs to the watercloset.

Did you see folks coming in while the film was running ?

Some of those may have been returnees.
The change, does it wrack the bones and rend the flesh ? Yes, indeed it does. But is this pain and agony alone ? No, in fact hardly at all. It is the Sacrament of the Moon. The flesh flows and so do the endorphins. It is, in truth, the agony ecstatic; The Pain That Is Pleasure
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

garouda wrote:Sometimes during films, folks heading out are making emergency runs to the watercloset.

Did you see folks coming in while the film was running ?

Some of those may have been returnees.

There was a few late comers. And if Red Victoria wasn't at the time as the celebrity party....we could've seen a lot more people in there. Those who DID miss the screening bought the DVD at the booth.

Anywho.....it still won the people's choice award. :D