Nightshade's Den

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless

Nightshade's Den

Post by demonwithin »

((Just give a brief summary of your character :) and enjoy))
Dante: Wolf/ Alpha, pure black wolf, and biggest in the pack
Human form/ 6"3 long black hair, muscular build

Dante: *I run feeling the earth beneath my paws, run and feel one with my woods, my beast on edge, the alpha should make it to the circle before the full moon rises and as i run i can feel the moon light, guiding me, giving me light.
I hear the sounds of my pack, only miles away in the circle,
Each member restless, and on this full moon gathering i had news that would be inviting to almost all. My Pup is born

As i make it to the clearing I'm greeted by my pack*
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

Re: Nightshade's Den

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Accalia- large tan wolf, dark mysterious black eyes, Beta of Donte... wolf form: 9' 5"
human form-5'7" skinny long dirty blonde hair

Accalia-" where is he? damn you Donte, why aren't you here yet" I think outward to my trusted alpha. " we're al here and waiting for you," my sides heave as I feel him running hard. With the moon so close to her peak in the sky I plead for my alpha to arrive, " Hurry the twins are getting restless." With the last moments closing in on us I quited the rest of the pack. :howl:  :oo
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Accalia- My sides heave as I get the pack settled, " shall I start? I mean the howling part anyway." I could feel my Alpha's reassurance that he'd be there in time,. "Just the first howl, to keep them in check" with a sigh his husky thoughts were hushed. I lifted my massive head and let one long deep sorrowful howl release itself into the world of many sounds. Mine and Dante's were distinct, his deep sounding and commanding, mine sorrowful and serious. My howl was joined by the rest of the pack as they all started to circle where the great Alpha would sit momentarily. Our howls ended and our large powerful leader Dante gracefuly entered the circle and began the gathering below the blue moon's peak. :howl:  :oo
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless

Post by demonwithin »

i make my way into the heart of the pack, i could feel the energy pulsing from each of my brothers and sister, they look to me expectantly
sitting on my haunches, i let the grumbling in my throat build up and throw my muzzle in the air, letting the air shatter with the grace and dominance of the Alpha's howl, i listen as every member of the pack eagerly follow their Alpha's call
I howl long a deep :howl:  :oo
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Accalia- The last of our songful howls sounded off in the night. "Dante, are we hunting tonight? I've been speaking with the pack, your not your usual self. And we were hoping you'd take us on that hunt you've been promising." Dante's giant figure shivered with an understood feeling, a feeling of lust for something, for the feel of adreniline surging within him, "I plead for the same my trusted Alpha, as does the rest of the pack" I look around at them, all my brothers and the missing sister I now wonder about. My thoughts shift violently as I toss a thought at Dante," My sister, your mate and the pup?" My thoughts full of worry for my true sister. She an I by the same mother had helped Dante start his pack and now I was scared for here, she never missed a meeting. Had she givin birth and was now all alone?
Shewolf
- the pack is life -