U.S.W.S.F. operation: Blood lust

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

U.S.W.S.F. operation: Blood lust

Post by Anubis »

shadow wulf and his team sits paitently in the breafing room. Anubis the commading officer, walks in.

unit shadow your new mission is high priority. operation: bood lust, the off shoot race of humans or blood suckers, vampiers. have came into posession grey technollogy. its designed to kill every lycan on the planet. since our race is the only thing stands in there way to turn humans into cattle. i device uses a high frecuancey of energy to attack our part of our brains that we use for our natual spycic inution not only that part is the same part to send the signals to our spine.

so you need to ifilterate their base thats in antacrtica and kill every vamp you see and desteroy the divice.

you'll be inquiped with artic gear our fur is thick but it won't stand the 40 below temps of winter. you'll leave in 12 hundered hours. you're dissmised.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shadow Wolf went into the armory and equiped his modified M4T1 and arctic gear. he has 4 other squad members with him getting ready at the same time.
Shadow Wulf: departure in 1 hour, lets hussle!!
We all got on the C-130 transport plane and wait for Anubis to aboard.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis "shadow i have to stay here but i'll have full radio contact and i'm having thore to go with you hes a veterain sodger, highly skilled."

thore "lets get this party started"

(i'm playing both Thore and anubis)
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

*the c-130 sets off into the antarctic*
Pilot: the is night hawk to hq, experiencing heavy turbelance, attempting to rise 500 ft.

*Shadow Wolf explains the briefing to the squad*
Shadow Wolf: Alright listen up, this will be the first antarctic mission for the U.S.W.S.F., our satilite has picked up lot of electronic activity in the south pole and could be where they are keeping the ultra sonic device, we have been sent in to investigate, our drop off zone will be at the south end of the base.
Squad: YES SIR!!!
Shadow Wolf: Secotr 5! You are going to go down ther and show them what werewolfs are made of!
Squad:Yes Sir.
Booom,!! *planes left engine gets blowned off*
Shadow Wolf: s***!! not agien!! :x , whos hit us this time.
Pilot: nobody the engine just blew!
Shadow Wolf: Alright we are gonna make un early drop! everyone in thier parachute right now, we are to rondevue at sector 5, good luck.
*Everyone jumps off the plane*
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Thore "shadow we landed 4 clicks away from the enemy base."

thore, shadow and the rest of the squad. hiked several miles in the frozen waist land. they where at top of a hill where thore was survaing the base with his bonoculars.

thore "sir they are only two guards we can easily take them out with a snipper riffle and the best point of entery is at the south end of the building."
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shadow Wolf: Use of deadly force authorize.
Thor waited for the two gaurds to line up as they walk past each other and killed them both with a single bullet pasiing through both of thier brains.
Shadow Wolf: Quite impressive, your no ordinary sharp shooter. We should get moving, thier are only 6 hours to deadline.
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Thore "thanks, the guys at my old unit nicked named me scope for obvious resons."

thore switched to his assalt riffle and shadow and the rest walked sighlatly to the base thore hid the bodies in a snow mound.
one of the team members picked the lock and picked inside three in the hall way. thore took one of his high powered gernades and pulled the pin and thrown it inside.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

hearing the explosion a gaurd comes around the corner spotting the two and he points his gun tell them to surrender, but just as he does a pair of hands grabs onto his head and snaps the gaurds neck, from behind the gaurd stands searif and he then looks at thore and shadow wulf "Private Bogard reporting for dutie" as he said that he salutes the two
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Thore "why didn't you arive with us?"
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

searif looked at thore and put his hand down "I had some, eh..... complications" as he said that he put his back up against the wall he peaked inside to see some burn marks left by the grenade "so thats where that sound came from"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"what ever we got to desteroy that machine or'll we are all dead, any way acording to the base scimatics its in a wearhouse in the middle of ths building."

just then a troop of vamps came bardging on our location. one responded
with pulling out his 50 caliber machine gun and let it loose on them. by the time the 500 round magazine was empty. all was left of the enemie troops was a couple of mutilated pilles of bloody meat.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

looking at the bodies he smirked and pulled out a rifle "its not automatic, but it does the job" as he says that he checks the rifle for any jams
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

thore reloaded his machine gun and procced to down the hall way were they were meet by more soldgers every one open fire.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

instantly going up against the wall of a joining hallway he pulled out a grenade and pulled its pin then he threw at down the hallway to watch it explode and kill the soliders
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

the smoke cleared as we walked by one of the vampire soldgers had survived and was laying in his oun blood. Thore took out his hand gun and shot two rounds in this skull killing him instantly.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

fallowing thore he looked at the bodies and just kept on walking through the hall way "you know I dont enjoy killing people, I just do this to protect people"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Thore "well sorry about that. its just one of these bastards killed my little brother way back it was just a little pay pack"
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shadow Wolf turns around the corner of the hallway and was spotted by two vamps, he dived towards his left and started covering them with bullets.
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Thore "the wearhouseis just behind those doors."

every one burst in it was a lage machinethat looks some like i saw in halo.

then i heard a sterange sound coming from my left. i looked and yelled.

"Holly s*** it a mech!!!!!!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

instantly going up against a wall he looked at thore "quickly give me a C4" as he said that he peaked around the corner at the mech
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

its started shooting at us the whole building shooked as it walked. i got away and threw searif some C-4 from my pack.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

grabbing the C4 he shifted into his gelstat form and booted it around the corner dodging bullets from the mech then jumped up onto the cockpit and placed the C4, jumping off of the mech he pressed the detonation button blowing a hole in the cockpit of the mech
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

quick note (we are already in gestalt form)

the cock pit was exposed. Thore took out his snipper riffle shot the pilot between the eyes.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

wolf marine wrote:quick note (we are already in gestalt form)

the cock pit was exposed. Thore took out his snipper riffle shot the pilot between the eyes.
((I wasent, but besides that point))
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

for god sakes its spelled sniper rifle not snipper riffle, geesh :lol: and you spell sodger when its actually soldier. :wink:
Image Image