test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: test subjects

Post by Cain »

I sighed as i watched the wounds seal themselves, then laid back in the wet soil, gazing at the sky as it began to grow dark.

"This is boring. I need new friends." I looked back to where the so called "pack" was, noting all the females looking either traumatized or stuck up and angry. Sighing again, i looked up to the sky and slowly began to drift off.

____dreaming____

"Come on sis!!!" I heard Micheal laughing. I ran after him and tackled him playfully. We wrestled until we heard the gunshot. I got scared and hid behind my older brother.

"Come here you stupid little mutant!"

"Leave my sister alone jerk!" He was pushed to the ground and the gun was pointed at him.

"No!!!!!!" I cried out and ran as fast as i could to push the gunman away, I did, but Micheal was still hit. My eyes were clouded with rage as i savagely tore the gunman up. I didn't stop until i heard someone call my name.

"Micheal...?" I whispered.

"Skylar come here..." I ran to his side, his arm was drenched in blood and he raised his right hand. A long thin scar ran diagonally from his pinky to his thumb. I raised my left hand that had an almost identical scar on it. "Brother and sister forever..."

"no.... Dont you leave me Mickey! Not now! I need you to help me! Please!" He smiled, pressed his hand against mine, then it was like the life just...faded. His hand fell and his smile disappeared. all that was left were his lifeless brown eyes staring into mine. I howled in pain...

I woke howling in pain and sobbing.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I sat there waiting for her to answer when I heard a loud and pain ridden howl from the riverside and I rushed down the hill to see what was wrong. I went as fast as I could hoping I wouldn't be to late, and upon arriving there I found the other werewolf girl, she was crying and upset, I wasn't sure of the best way to approach the situation but I felt that she needed cheering up. Doing the only thing I could think of I went over to her and gave her a gentle hug and whispered, "come now, calm down and tell me whats wrong, why are you so sad?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Truth be told, I felt bad about all this. Enir seemed like a really nice guy but I didn't want to cause him any problems by staying. And the hurt look he gave me only seemed to make things harder but who was I kidding, I only just met the guy. What did I know about this sort of stuff anyway? I let out a small sigh, trying to find something to say, an excuse, anything so Enir wouldn't be so bummed about all this but I couldn't. After a moment of awkward silence I finally thought of something just when a howl of pain rang out from suddenly and almost as suddenly Enir took off to find its source. Not that I could blame him, I'd want any excuse to get away too after this. But be it as it may, he might be in need of my help so I gathered myself, got to my feet and limped along after him.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I flinched when i sensed another coming near....

the pain of the dream was too much...i kept sobbing and curled into a ball
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I held a gentle but firm hug around her as she continued to cry,"take your time, let it out, it will only be worse if you hold it in." I wasn't sure what was bothering her but she needed someone to be there and as alpha that was my job, to be there for ALL the members of the pack, and at this point I was wondering if this was happening because I let my attention wander to my own business. I decided to push that to the side though and focus on the current issue at hand. "It will be alright, your not alone." I had no clue of what else to do so I had to hope that being there would be enough.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i finally calmed down enough. "My brother.......he was shot and killed in fron of me before they took me.....my memories......." i felt a wave of fatigue wash over, then it all went black.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

When I heard what she said I felt a great sympathy for her, many had lost close ones to those damn humans and they never cared how much they hurt someone as long as they got what they wanted out of it. I didn't remember my parents or if I had any siblings but I had to try something, "Iam sure it hurts, but, at least you knew him, you have memories and iam sure that if he were here right now he would want you to be proud that you have survived and made it this far! And besides, he will always be with you, in memory and spirit." I gave her a tight hug and then tried to think of something that might take her mind off of it.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Just when I had managed to hobble my way to where Enir had gone I nearly fell on my face when I saw him with another female. Hugging her and all... I quickly collected myself and brushed away the less than desirable emotions I was currently feeling and quietly left. This was no business of mine, I did turn him down after all. 'I should just get to fixing up my home anyway.' And with that thought in mind, rather than head back to the camp I headed into the forest towards my place.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sat their hoping that she would start to feel better when I heard someone coming. I could tell who it was by the off beat sound of her walking, and was about to explain what the sounds were to her when she walked off. My mind clicked into place the way she probably took it and I my own feelings started to ball up inside me, making it hard to call out. I was torn between pack duty and my own personal feelings. I wasn't sure what to do and I knew I couldn't just let it sit either. I decided I would check by her place when I was done here and before I moved the pack onward to our new territory. But I had to make sure that this was taken care of before I did anything else.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i drifte in and out of conciousness as the alpha male spoke to me. i couldnt hear him but i could feel the tiny vibrations moving throughout his body as his vocal chords produced his voice. eventually i completely blacked out, growing limp in his arms, fading away in a calm, dreamless sleep.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I noticed her breathing calming down and she was shaking less. I quickly checked for a pulse and made sure she was still alright. It seamed as though she had just fallen asleep and was going to rest again. I moved out and let her down without waking her. I went back to the pack and had 2 of her friends go out and stay with her and then ran off into the woods, following the scents of blood that still stained the grass and ground. After a few more minutes, I was by the outer edge of the clearing were the panther's tree was.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

In the small amount of time given before Enir arrived, I had at least managed to seperate the useful peices of wood from the broken ones. I heaved a sigh as I unrolled the roof netting, figuring that would be the first thing to go up. I found a tree with large leaves that I could use for the roofing and collected several before sitting amongst the netting and began to tie them into the threads I set them so that the rain would run down and off the sides rather than leak through just when a clap of thunder rang out over head. It startled me at first but that quickly turned to annoyance and I sighed again, not even having noticed Enir was nearby now. "Great... Just wonderful."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I just barely heard her comment as I came closer,and spoke out calmly,"You know, it could be worse, you could be out here all alone. At least this way you have an extra hand to get a roof up quicker." I swiftly lept up as far as I could and drug myself up the tree, ignoring the VARY strong uncomfortable feeling I had from being up so high and not used to it. I took one of the corners that seamed loose and tightened it, then placed a rather springy branch under it to make the angle of the roof stronger. I also straightened a few crooked leaves and add a few more just in case. After which I brushed my paw across it, took a good look over it and smiled, there, that aught to keep you dry.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I groaned as i opened my eyes. Rain was falling and i relaxed instantly. I felt the ground tremble as the thunder roared in the skies and witnessed the bright flashes of light from lightning. I laid there on my rock, bleeding a little from the fight earlier, drenched in the pooring rain, smiling. This was my haven.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I scoffed and went about sorting the usable peices of wood from the others. "I've always been alone. And I ALWAYS did just fine alone as well." I left the wood alone and picked up a few of my personal belongings that had been scattered about; my mirror was broken beyond use, my brush, thankfully, was still in one peice, my knife was also still in good shape too and after a moment or two of searching I found the rock I used to sharpen it as well. "I can handle this myself. You've got places to be afterall." I kicked a branch out of my way and went back to sorting the wood. 'Loki... Just make him go.. Before I say something I shouldn't..'
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at Aku, half of me surprised and the other half trying to figure out why she was acting like this. Then there was another part still that was sure of why she was doing this. I tried to think of a good way to say it but found none. *sighs* "Aku, if it hurts that much to let go, then tell me no and Ill leave.

But if Iam wrong, which I hope that I am, then come back with me, please. I never said you couldn't handle your self and no one ever hinted otherwise either, and yes you have survived alone, but you don't have to be alone anymore. Even if you don't want to be with me you can still come with us. Just please, don't leave me hanging like this." What more could I say, I had spoken my mind, the way I felt about it, now it was up to her to decide. Either she said yes and came with us or said no and I moved ahead with the pack to get them a new home, someplace safe to live.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

(OOC: I don't know if this one's still alive and I know its partailly my fault by not posting. I finally came by and did so, if just for a bit of closure on my part.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I sighed and shook my head slowly, a small laugh leaving me as I turned my face to the sky. After a long moment of silence, punctuated only by the clatter of rain and booming thunder, I finally spoke. "Enir thank you, you've been a fine friend these past couple of days but still, my answer is no." I turned and gestured towards the devastated garden and what was left of my tree platform. "I can't leave my home like this? This is my sanctuary, no humans come through here. I'm happy here with my friends and thoughts. What about them? What about Ross, Rocca, Hoiler and Ness? I couldn't just abandon them, and I couldn't take them with me either." I limped off towards the piles of wood and set to putting them where they wouldn't get too soaked. "I built this place alone, and I will rebuild it alone. Now then, I figure you and your pack should get a move on and get to finding Greyback. I wish you luck in your travels and your fight, you will need it." I turned my head in your general direction and spoke my last words with a finality that was almost scary and assured that I'd accept no excuses. "Goodbye Enir Shadowfang."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Azler
Custom Title: Phoenix
Mood: RAR!

Post by Azler »

I'm newish. Could I join?
Azler
Custom Title: Phoenix