test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: test subjects

Post by Cain »

I led the way while Ledrif went off to get something from the cave. O hoped he wouldnt find my little secret den.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Once we were there I helped the other settle in but not before saying a few words. "Alright, please listen carefully, I know it might be a bit unusual for some of you to rest in a cave but we must make do with what we have." "Now, we need to do a few things before we rest for the night, First, we need to collect food and water, I want a group of 5 for each task." "And we also need to have 2 of us watching the entrance to warn the others of anyone following us." "I will take first shift on guard, Who will join me?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"I wont sleep for awhile, I dont mind keeping watch. I'll getto the trees and get a range view."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

fleck was exhuasted, and very gratefull for thhe oppurtunity too rest forr a few days.

it wasnt long after her flashback that max came running up to her and asked her if she wass ok. fleck turned too him and said,"im fine. just had a flashback of my first litter. of how i destroyed that cub-killer. of how i wass injustfully exiled. but things are better for us now. we have a new pack, and new cubs are on the way. hold on, enir's talking..."

fleck turned away from max and towards enir, listenning to what he had to say. after he was done talking fleck took an uppurtunity too speak.

"um we also need to figure out a hunting party. as you know we need food if we're too survive." fleckk said
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

OOC: I'm worried about silver1 felling Discarted No one is interacting with him ^^"

I headded to the one called Max and started talking to him "are you alright man I'm worried about you you still seem to be weak and I'm felling guilty..." I closed mine eyes for a second "look if there's anything I can do for you say it okay..."
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"You are correct fleck, and I was just about to choose out some members for that." I said after sending a group of five to go collect water in whatever they could find. I then asked, "Is there any one here with the strength to go and hunt?" Five people stepped forward, 2 werewolves, a werecat, and two white weretigers. "Alright, our survival depends on you five, I need you to go out there and bring as much food as you can carry back with you, BUT stay together and don't get lost." Then just before they left I said,"and if you see or hear anything human or odd, run strait back here!" "The rest of us should rest up because shifts and jobs will be rotating every other day." I then went to stand watch at the front of the cave.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(anyone can control thundro as he is a floating character. but remember he is also the father of my character's unborns, and soon to be my characters mate1)

fleck nodded as the hunters stepped forward. one of them, a male werewolf, looked into fleck's eyes. wait a minute, that werewolf looked familiar! Thundro. the father of fleck's cubs had survived!

fleck ran up to thundro and nuzzled him. thundro and fleck had been experimantally "bred" by the governmenet, and pups were the result. fleck faced thundro and said, "i cant believe you made it out! i thought my pup would never know their father.... and yet here you are!

thundro wagged his tail and said, "i thought i'd never see you again! my my you look pretty close to having the pups. good thing we stopped to rest for a while. now we've got some hunting too do so we can eat."

fleck nodded and watchhed him leave with the others
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As I sat there at the entrance and watched the hunting party move out I noticed that the one werewolf was actually the male that had mated with fleck. I sat there and hoped that this fact would make fleck happier.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

I looked over to Ledrif. "Its fine,i have had a lot worse than this,don't worry about me." i said moving to where Fleck was and sitting down next to her. "I don't mean to bring back bad memories but, would you like me to hunt down and kill your old alpha for kicking you from your old pack?" i asked looking up into the trees.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I wanted to go up in the waterfall like the old days when I lived with mine Mother then felling a little scared of the answer I aproached Kohaku "well would you like coming with me up the Waterfall there's a beautifull view up there..." I closed one of mine eyes knowing that the answer could be an no and waited her reply...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at Led. "Sure, sounds like fun" i said smiling.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleckk shook her head at max's offer. she had seen enough murder in her lifetime.

"no max. there's been enough murdering in my life and i dont want any more. oh and guess what? thundro has survived! he withh us, and the father of my cubs. he went hunting with the others now, but he'll be back later."

fleck laid down with her bulging belly sticking out on bothh sides and waited for the hunting party to return
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"cool then let's go..." I said smiling and turning around with her on mine back I arrive the part where we need to climb some rocks "so... what are you planning to do now that you are free?" I sad starting to climb the rocks....
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I leapt to a ledge nex to a large rounded boulder and then to another. "I dont know. Being kept as a pet there at the old facility kinda kept me away from normal life. I guess the first thing I'll attempt is probably find a mate." I leapt to a large rock, but i misjudged the the distance of the ledge and slipped.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I Stoped to wait her, she was coming then she slipped I jumped back to the previous rock and holded her hand pulling her back up "wow look where you step will ya!" I said worried "I couldn't imagine myself without you..." I let that slip "well err uhm welll let's just get going..." I sad cursing myself to let that out, I CAN't just go and say "HEY! I LOVE YOU!" but i can't keep hiding that much longer, "sooo... a Mate uh?" I sad starting to leap on the rocks again "soo.. what's your idea of a perfect mate?" I sad finally reaching the last rock, I turned around and waited her to meet up with me.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him. I decided to play dumb, its fun when you like a guy. "I dont know. Like I said, the Company's kept me from it all." I leapt higher in front of him, and wagged my tail playfully. "You remember all the funny little games we use to play?" I was standingnext to him, I nudged him with my shoulder smiling.
Last edited by Cain on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck could feel a pain starting deep within herr belly. this pain wass familiar, labor pains. it was time.

fleck got up and found a small den-like room in the cave that would be perfect for bearing the pups in private. hours passed by, and fleck could hear the hunting party return and thundro asking max where fleck had gone. by now two pups had been born. another hour passed by and the third and final pup wass born. two females and one male.

fleck was hungry but needed to nurse her newly borns. she alsoo needed to name them. one female was blonde, thhe other had inherited flecks white coat. the male inherited his father's blackk annd grey fur.

fleck decided to name the male jalgan, thhe blonde female, adost, and the white female furya. there, they were named!

thundro tired of waiting for max to reply decided too find fleckk himself. easily done it was. when he saw the pups his heart skipped a beat in joy. he raced up to fleck and nuzzled her. then he said, "fleck, i woould like it if you were too be my mate. we diidnt plan this litter but they came anyway, and i want them to grow knowing their father. they're beautiful, what are thheir names?"

fleckk replied, "i accept your offer to be my mate, and the blonde is adost, the male is jalgann, and the white female is furya. please bring me somee meat from the kill, birthing has taken a lot out of me."

thundro nodded and went back to the main cave to fetch meat from the deer they had brought back. he brought it too fleck then went outside to tell the others the news
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

I stood just outside of the den,i could hear the whimpers of the new born pups. Three from the sound that was coming from inside of Flecks den. I sat outside her den and smiled at Thundro as he entered,i leaned back against a tree and went to sleep right beside the dens entrance as if guarding it from any danger.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

while fleck was eating and nursing her cubs, thundro sought out enir. upon finding the alpha he said, "fleck haas had our pups. she gave birth to them in the small den in thh crner area of the cave. three of them, a maale and two females. we have returned from hunting and brought back a large buck. it should be enough to feed everyone."

thundro then sat down and wated for enir to reply.

after the pups were full and sleeping fleck exited her den and found max sleeping at the entrance. she smiled. it was as if he was keeping guard over her newborns. fleck didnt stay outside forr long though, for she had become paranoid during herr pregnancy that if she left her pups they would suffer the same fate as her first litter. snorting away those troublesome thoughts fleck went back into her den to guard herr pups
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye, then I turned my head to see Kohaku leaving her post with Ledrif,'well thats great' I thought to myself sarcastically while moving to a better spot so I could see more of the area around me. I turned toward thundro and the rest of the hunting party and said, "Well done guys,please rest and eat, you have earned it."

Then speaking to everyone I said, "Form a line and try to take equal portions, we are all hungry and I don't want anyone to be left out." Normally the alpha would eat first but I was guarding the entrance so the others went ahead and ate. I then turned back to Thundro and said,"Congratulations*smiles*, I hope they live for quite a while, and fleck and you are together for a long time as well." I hoped that what I just said didn't sound as dull as I thought it did.

It was also at this point I tried to figure out why I was somehow the alpha? I had never asked for the position and I never fought anyone for it. But somehow they all seamed to think I was the alpha in our group. I was also wondering if I was qualified enough for it. I mean I lived well all that time before I got caught, but, I only had myself to worry about. Now I have to try and organize and lead a whole group of others. There were all sorts of 'were' creatures here, and most of them could probably beat me in a fight if they wanted leadership, what made me so different. These thoughts floated around all night and into the morning and they worried me a little.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I looked to Kohaku "yeah I do..." I turned around and said "now's the hard part of the climb" I jumped up and holded the ledge of an huge rock just where the river turns into an waterfall "I'll go up then I help you climb" I don't know why i started remenbering about me and mine mom coming here to apreciate the view "Here give me your hand" I sad putting mine arm down so she could grab it...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I took his hand and climbed up. The view was beautiful, the river glistened, and the roar of the waterfall was a wonderful sound. I closed my green eyes, which were now a bright green, and took in all the smells and sounds. It was like a piece of heaven, one that Ledrif had found and decided to share with me.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

not having had much of the meat to eat yet fleck finally wandered awayy from her sleeping cubs. big mistake. while shhe was eating from the kill the other werewolf from the hunting party snuck into the den. withh their father now out findng water, they were defenseless.luckily fleckk managed to catch the movement out of the corner of her eye and snarling raced back intp the den. it wass too late for poor adost, she had been killed by thhe werewolf.

fleckk lunged in between her surving pups and the murderer saying through clenched teeth, "MURDERER!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR THAT!" and with that said fleckk went straight for his throat, and missed. the murderer took a snap at her face, but fleck was quick enough too avoid the bite. fleck wennt for his leg next and succeded in breaking it. a howl of pain shot out from the male and fleck saw the oppurtunity to go for the kill.

withh the traitor now laying dead on the cave floor thhe remaining pups were safe for the time being.

thundro returned to report a river he found nearby to enir. smelling all the blood he frantically asked enir, "what the hell happened?!"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

I was awakened by the sounds of a fight and entered the den to find one of Fleck's cubs dead along with a male werewolf. "Im so sorry Fleck,if i had not been asleep,none of this would have happened,its all my fault." i said with me gaze lowered to the ground.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was busy keeping watch over the country side when I heard a snarling sound and a howl, My heart raced and adrenaline raced through my body as I hurled myself toward the source. I saw a dead pup and a male werewolf lying dead on the ground. Then I heard Thundro ask me what happened and all I could say was,"One of your pups is dead."

Not knowing what was going through flecks mind, I advised everyone to move away and go about there business. I then cautiously and slowly entered the den and took the dead body of the murderer. Once outside I went about 20ft away from the cave entrance and unceremoniously dumped the body at the tree line.

I went with Fleck and said a small prayer for the pups safe return to Luna and then went back to the Fleck. Quietly I said,"I can see about having a guard posted at your cave entrance if you want fleck?" I then added, "It would be only me, Kohaku, or max."
Last edited by Enir on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.