test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Re: test subjects

Post by ledrif »

|
|
|
v
Last edited by ledrif on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

As I came out of the room I heard shouts and felt two bullets fly right by my body, barely missing my arm and head. As quickly as possible I ran back into the room and shut the door. Then, I located and entered the air vent. After I was inside the vent I crawled to the next vent exit. It opened toward the right. It then went about ten feet and turned left. I looked out the closest vent, thinking should be vary close to the path the other were going to take. But instead of opening to the hall, it opened to an office accross from the cage room.

To my luck there was only 1 man inside and he was not wearing one of the camo suits but an all black one, and he had clear sun glasses. 'wow some of the odd things these humans wear' I thought to myself as I worked the cover off as quietly as possible. I had just got the cover off when I heard a bunch of paws and claws running out in the hall. The man pulled a hidden pistol out of the desk and slowly approached the door. My heart was raceing, I needed to take him out before he shot anyone but also make sure I did not get shot. But, I had run out of time and I had no ideas so I launched myself out of the vent.

The man turned around and fired, the bullet peirceing my left arm and comeing out the other side. I flinched a little from the pain and landed on the floor. Belieaveing that he had killed me the man slowly approached, I slowed my breathing, trying to help the falsehood along, then right when he was within 5 feet of me I lunged forward, sinking my claws into his arms and my teeth into his throat. Then, makeing sure he was dead I opened the door and ran after the others, just then I heard a bang, fire and smoke erupted from the hall the armoury was in. 'How the heck did that happen?' I wondered to myself, 'it couldn't have been on purpose because the building was catching fire on that side of the hall and the smoke was getting thicker.'
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I saw the male get shot, Then I sped down the hall, into the weapons room, I grabbed a large gun, and fired it, a hand grenade exploded; sending me and the gun flying and hitting the wall behind me. Also igniting the fire I wanted to start. It stopped them from coming any further, but I was outcold to even notice the excruciating heat getting nearer.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

fleck ran out of the now unlocked cage. she noticed kohaku lying on the ground and immediatly jumped in between herr and the man aiming a gun at her. fleck lunged at the mann and tore out his throat. then proceeded too drag kohaku out of the building.

once out side she ran into the german shepards thhat werre the guard dogs. snarling and baring fangs they lunged at thhe white werewolf, but fleck was bigger andd strongerr thhan thhem. fleck lunged back at thhe dogs and started chewing throats open.

oncee thhe dogs were dead fleck dragged kohaku through the hole in the fence and a fair distancee away. fleeck then stood guard over thhe cat until shhe woke up
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I was in a field of snow. The white covered everything except for the gray rock from the bottom of the mountains. Mom had brought us down to play on level ground, I was with my mother, and my brother and sister. I fell face first into the snow when my brother Alec jumped onto my back. I growled playfully and turned us over, nipping his neck. But my sister Elena decided to scare me and I leapt at least a foot and a half high up into the air. I laughed with my family, Mother smiling at us. But the demeanor of the atmosphere changed. Mother Earth was not happy. I looked up and saw a deep red sky, I looked back to where my siblings were playing, their bodies covered in blood. My mother was yelling to me, her lips moved quick, but I could not hear anything. I looked from my brothers and sisters bodies with tear stinging my sensitive eyes, I saw several furless creatures, standing on their hind legs. They wore odd pelts, different grays and whites and blues. I was afraid, I saw mother change, she became one of the furless creatures, wrapped in a reindeers pelt. I trembled, I heard strange words from my mother and the other furless creatures. Then one hit my mother, knocking her to the snow. I yelped and trembled even more, the biggest one came over to me. I was frozen in terror, he put a dark pelt over my head, and yanked me off the ground. I yelped once more feeling a tiny sharp pain in my leg. I fell deep asleep.

I woke up in a gray closed room. I saw the same furless creatures standing on the other side of the thick gray sticks preventing a way to walk in and out. I saw a wolf looking animal, snarling at me, I curled up in a ball, shaking again. The gray sticks moved, and the wolf-creature entered. He growled and licked his lips, then lunging at me with evil eyes....

I bolted up right, a sheet of sweat covered my body, and I was breathing hard. I haven't had a flashback since I was really young. I shook my head and looked around. I wasn't in the building anymore, I spotted the female wolf, sitting down and looking at the burning building. I still had the army clothes on, I saw the other shapeshifters fleeing from the building. But the male wolf was nowhere in sight. I tried to stand up, but the pain in my right thigh was too much. I fell back into the dirt, wincing as the sharp pain shot though my whole leg and traveled painfully up my spine. I groaned, never having been in this much pain before.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

Name: Ledrif
Species: werewolf
Fur Color: Gray and black
eyes: Blue eyes with an scar on the right eye
Bio:been re-borned by an unknown werewolf he has hidden up he's secret rom the peppole but have it discovered by he's friend wich called the police he got caged up in an military facility as an experimental weapon as he didn't turned back to human form past 1 year they offered an leader position in a squad to prevent rebellions in the facility he accepted since then he would be free to walk around up to an day that evrything gone wrong...

"go go go we can't let them scape" that was against mine feelings but we had to track down the ones that fleed and find Kohaku finding Kohaku was an priority as she knew alot about what was happening here and if that information get's in wrong hands certainly I was going to pay for it...
"the building is burning down we got to get out captain" i nodded i saw the explosion and i knew we didn't have much time "go on the front I'll track the white wolf that killed craky" he nodded and the rest of the squad runed out the building and I started tracking down the white wolf Her scent was clear and i followed it up to a hole in the fence, awww this going to take a while, i croseed up the hole and started tracking her...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(guys, i think i might be prregnant.... and give ledrif a chance to post)
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: thats awesome, congrats if ur happy about it. and yeah, i'll wait so he can post^^
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OCC: CONGRATS!!!! if you were wanting it, and I hope you have a great relationship!!!! Also, I will wait for the other one. *bows*
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(if im pregnant its an unplanned pregnancy. im a little worried thhat if i am i wont be able to carry the baby due to my 3 heart conditions. anywayy i find out in two days if i am)
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

ooc: well, if u are, i wish you and the baby both luckk^^
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I double that. I hope if you are and you are able to, that all the luck in the world goes to you. :D :D :D :D
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Mind if i join you guys.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: No problem...just try to post at the bottom/ end so nowone gets confussed.......

I came running out of the building, thick and heavy black smoke was rolling out behind me. I ran for the old hole and went out. I imediatly went into the tree line and then turned to follow it over to the spot were the others were to exit. I was about to head straight for the the trail they left and start to cover it up when I spoted a male werewolf comeing through the fence.

There was something odd about this guy, he wasn't fleeing like the others, but rather, examining the trail left behind and trying to pick up there scent. I did not know what he was capable of but I knew I had to do something. I slowly stepped out from the tree line and stood still, ready to move if I needed to. Calmly I said, "If you are looking to bring them back I respectfully request that you do not continue your search." "They deserve to be free, not forced to do man kinds work in exchange for the freedoms that were taken from them." I stood in silence and waited for his reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I calmed myself down. Looking at the exit hole, i saw Ledrif, and the other male conversing, i silently and painfully stalked close enough to hear them. the pain in my thigh was getting worse, but i sucked it up and kept quiet.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I stood there and waited for the males reply. I then said, "So what are you going to do?" "Are you going to continue to hunt them or are you going to do the right thing and let them go?"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Name: Maximus aka max
Species:werewolf(he has three forms;human,gestalt, and feral.
Fur color: black with silver mixed in on his chest and stomach.
Eye color:blue(changes to yellow when his his angered.)
Bio:Max is a full grown werewolf who left his pack after he fail to save the alpha female from a hunters trap, while he was roaming the land as a lonewolf he was captured by government people and taken to the experimentation facility where they ran tests and experiments on him,trying to make him into something he does not want to be...a killing machine.

Max had made his escape from that horrible place,and was heading back to help others do the same. "No,i am here to make sure you escape,i was a victim of this place and i would never do anything to help those horrible people in there."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: sorry I didn't answered later I was travelling ^^"

I was frozen at mine back an werewolf and hidden in the trees i sensed Kohaku seems she was with the others i should do something but what I didn't knew what to reply to the werewolf on mine back mmmmmm...
"okay okay you get me" i sad as i putted mine hand up "i won't track the rest but Kohaku comes with me" i sad slowly turning around "and you can consider yourself spotted Kohaku!"
I sad looking at where i sensed her "you not that good in Hiding" I saw mine squad aproaching, Damm they don't know what i am doing they will ruin mine plan, i had no choice "oh... seems i won't have the chance to negociate anything" I pointed mine squad and waited up for an reply....
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I knew he would sense my presence, I limped out of the cover I was under, but in my human form. I heard some of the squad gasp, not knowing I learned how to shift. "I'm not going anywhere with you Ledrif, I promised one of the females I would stay with her and protect her, and she is to be freed. Now leave, I may have a really bad wound in my leg, but you of all people, Ledrif, know how fast I can recover." My eyes grew dark again, canines grew sharp. I didnt shift fully, just some of the basic stuff that could make a human look menacing. I also felt a small ripple throughout my body again, but less painful and gave me a nice slim build.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Go Kohaku, make sure the others make it to my den, I will deal with these humans and the werewolf." I said as calmly and with determination. I then faced Ledrif and said, " I can not agree to give up Kohaku, it would be just like handing over one of the others, I came to free them all, not free them and then trade them back to you." I lowered my stance and prepared to move, bareing my fangs slightly and flattening my ears, my tail went straight. "I will NOT hand her over!!" (I quickly handed Kohaku the green metal box and the assult rifle I had collected before the ammo room blew up.) "Now,please, go Kohaku, use that to cover your retreat."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Would you like me to help?" he asked watching the two from a safe distance.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

Ok now im screwd to hell, "If i agree in going with you guys then ill face mine squad myself" i sad still hands up now facing mine squad getting the weapons ready "then.... you guys better run I'm not saying you could trust me I don't know myself what to do but one thing is sure I know i have no chance against three" then mine squad started shooting i got off mine pistol and gave three shots up with was the signal to hold fire they stoped and i sad "they will certainly come see what was that as it seems to me the best thing to do i'll help you guys" This way i could gain some time to think in mine next move carefully this time, "now you guys hide around here if you still don't trust me i'll tell mine squad i'll track your's alone then they will not look for me as they have orders to stay" Okay that is not the best of ideas i got up to now but what choice i had?, I spinned mine gun and put it up again on mine pocket "now go they'll be here in a second"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked out of the corner of my eye for a quick second to try and spot the speaker, but was unable to see him. "Yes, help get Kohaku and the others get to my den before we are surrounded." I continued my focus on the werewolf at the fence.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Max fallowed Kohaku and the others to the den before they ended up being surrounded. He stopped to make sure that he was not being followed and continued to make sure the made it to the den.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

We traveled to the den, I helped all the shifters to help make their "makeshift" dens and shelters. It was late in the evening whem the male hadn't returned. My leg had finally healed when I decided to queitly stalk back. This time I stayed a good distance away so Ledrif wouldn't sense me. I heard bits and peices, but not enough to fully understand the nature of their conversation.