test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: test subjects

Post by silver1 »

He poked his head inside each of the makeshift den. "Is everyone Ok?" sitting next to one of them and resting his head against the wall.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

fleck was suprised to see two more werewolves enter the scene, but kept her faithful guard over kohaku untill she awakened. and when she did she nodded as the one who spoke to her earlier handed kohaku an ammo box and ann assault rifle.

fleck motioned for all thhe others to follow her while saying, "thhis way! we must stick together if we are to survive. i know a safe place in thhe valley under the mountains we can live. i know most of us are wolves, and one a cat but lets make a pack. theres not manny of us here right now, but with little ones living inn my belly our numbers will grow soon enough."

fleck thhen proceeded to walk in a northern direction and motioned for the others to follow her
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Max followed the others but further back,making sure that they were not being followed to their hiding place. That was the last thing they needed to happen,especially with one of them carrying unborn cubs.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

"Well, now that they are gone, you have no reason to follow them, now please return to your place of living." I slowly backed up whipeing out any tracks in front of me with a quick whip of a pine branch i snapped off the tree beside me.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He continued to hang back from the group,keeping a close eye out for anything out of the ordinary,he was ready to fight if anything threatened the others. He felt obligated to protect them from any harm that might come their way.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"Oh my you don't know what exactly is Happening to me to say what i need to do" i stared with empty eyes the werewolf on mine front "you don't know how it is to have an brother caged up in a max security prison and in risk of beeing killed if i don't obey" I felt a tear falling from mine right eye "you don't know a bit about me to tell me WHAT TO DO" i screamed to him "If i don't bring at least Kohaku back They will torture mine lil bro or even kill him" so i won't let you get into mine way...
I tried a step but i didin't felt like hiting or rushing into that werewolf he had nothing to do with mine business "Just..." i couldn't even finish the sentence i just cleaned up the tear and spinned around to face the forest and sad "I'll help you but a thing i will tell you if you don't help me bring mine brother back safe I'll kill Kohaku" It was mine second option but only in super extreme case i should do that but I could'nt let mine brother suffer anymore "so what you say we have a deal i know where they're helding mine brother" i hold out a few more tears in remenbering mine brother Screaming in the cage as they torture him and waited a reply....
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I continued to retreat slowly, then once I was out of sight I umped into the nearest tree and tree hopped toward the direction the others were going. I meet up with the group's rear and helped keep them moveing while wipeing the tracks away wih a pine branch.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

AHahah it worked i can't believe it , i was lost in toughs with the beep of the radar that pointed the exact location of the werewolf that lasted "wow sometiems i surprise myself with what this technology and skills combined can do he not even noticed me shooting them with recognization chips" that brother story was useless anyway i know he was too far but if he heard it it would be a point at mine favor, now meeting up with mine squad "sir what should we do" "first of all give mine clothes and mine guns i want mine MP3 and second take this" i sad giving him the beeping radar "wow the shots was with the chips" i nodded and sad "sooo where are mine things Kiddo" i sad striking an funny angry face to him "this is going to be one heck of a party and i want some music with it" he laughed and headed to our station to get mine things "and for the rest of you to don't stay staring at me like hungry dogs go see if there's still pepole inside the building and help them get out", hmmm nows the part where things get boring Tracking trackign and Tracking hate doing that ,i let out a howl that always made me feel better then stared at the new recruit with mine things looking at me a little scared "my you're scared you have seen wolves before haven't you they howl y'know" he handed over mine special huge clothes for mine werewolf form and stared at me as i putted mine clothes on and faced him with a wink "now i'm not that scary anymore am i?" he laughed again and handed over mine radar "so when the others get out i want you to tell them that i went off to get Kohaku Got it kiddo?" he nodded with an "Yes Sir" then i turned around and headed over the fence again now following the beeping radar and with mine earphones on i sad "it's party time woohoo! be ready i don't take an no without a fight hmm where's your name..." i sad looking up the werewolf who was protecting the ones that had fleed description in the radar "Enir hmmm hahah ok Enir you will see im hard to beat" i sad with an evil smile and pumping mine shotgun....
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(the test was negative)

fleck was in thhe lead, moving at a swift but nonexhausting pace. she paused momenntarily to check on the others, then kept moving. she wanted to lead them as far away from the lab as possible, but night was now falling.

fleck stopped and turned around and said, "is everyone comfortable with resting for a while? its dark now so chances that we'll be seen aren't as good"
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Yes. we can rest for a little bit, BUT we should probably move on a little further before we stop for a long rest." said as I sat down.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

I stopped and sat down next to Fleck and leaned my head against the tree. "they will not be able to see as well in the darkness,we may be safe for now." i said crossing my arms over my chest and closing my eyes.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck sat down but kept a faithfull guard over their surroundings. she was justas concerned for the others as she was for her unborn pups.

hours passed by without event, and fleeck was getting sleepy. so she looked at the others and said, "i need some sleep, lets taketurns keeping watch."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

One of the shifters was originally a nurse and helped get the bullet out. Then the others carried me to a safe spot so i could rest for a bit while my wound healed. I woke up later that dayy, but it was too Ledrifs hunting howl. He wanted to kill. I checked my leg and grabbed the gun my newest male friend gave me, cocked it and patroled the area, meeting skme of the shifters and humans. I found my pregnant female friend, and checked on her.

"How are you feeling?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck noticed kohaku walking towards her saying "how are you feeling?" fleck gave a toothhy grin and replied, "im feeling exhausted but still doing good. can you get this collar off my neck please? its bothering me and there might be a tracker in it."

fleck stood up and presented her collared neck to the leapord, waiting forr it to be removed. as she waited one of the cubs gave a kick and fleck winced
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"hum uh?"
seems that either that was one of the basic tracking collars or they know they are being folowed hmmm nope
, I tough while staring at the radar "hmm if they happen to know I am after them what chance I have in findi..." the beeping on radar got faster as I took off mine earphones to listen I didn't heard anything closer but the radar told me that all the ones I was tracking was just up ahead "yes I knew this wouldn't take long" I sad putting on mine earphones again "NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTING" I sad running up to where the radar told me they where I throwed it on the floor getting mine shotgun, and jumping on a tree to see what exactly I was going to fight I got shocked There where more then i expected them to be there was what over 80, wow that IS going to be something Intresting after all, I sad looking up for anyone with a gun No one was with one then I tough myself, How about an dramatic enter scene, them i slowly walked on from the bushes and sad "BRAVO BRAVO I never tough that lot of your's in so a short time could give me that lot headache and one else I don't like ones who say me what to do" I sad staring at the werewolf who caught me on the fence "I REALLY DON'T LIKE THAT ENIR" I sad Pointing mine gun to him with evryone staring at me them I pulled the trigger...
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

I jumped in front of Enrir,taking most of the blast. I stood up in front of Enir and the others growling,i was in a lot of pain from the gunshot but i was not going to let anyone else get hurt. I grabbed the knife at my side and threw it at Ledrif hitting him in the arm. "I should kill you for trying to kill Enir." I said, growling and showing my fangs. "you best leave now before i change my mind. i said, growling even louder.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"Howd'y this hurt's ya know" I puleld off the knife "but i must say how HEROIC and beautifull act this is!" I sad with an sarcastic tone I knew what was taking over me it was mine berserk side taking over I couldn't let that happen if mine berserk side takes over I would probably try killing them all but I just wanted Kohaku and Enir "now now it seem that you are an hard to beat one since you are still alive" I sad looking at the knife "but then again I'm a hard one to beat too and I have some hidden tricks you know" I sad staring at him mine rage buning inside I couldn't hold it it took the best over me and mine voice was now deep and bestial "SO LET'S GET THIS PARTY GO WILD I SAD" now russhing to the werewolf with the knife on mine right hand and the shotgun on the other "RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!" then I shooted again now pretty closer but mine aim with the left hand is pretty bad and missed hitting a nearby tree but still tabbing his stomach with the knife "NOW FELL HOW IS TO BE STABBED YOU LITTLE!" and spinned the knife slowly making it as painfull as possible...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I cut the collar off too late- Ledrif found us. I ran towards Enir to take the bullet, but another male already covered that and threw a knife at ledrif and got his shoulder. I silently shifted and stalked behind Ledrif. "You should learn to stay silent when your readyy to hunt." I whispered into his ear. I was human again, with the gun pressed into his temple. I grinned. I was probably going to get countered, but I was good with my stealth that time.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"ENOUGH", I yelled, moveing in front of the one who took the shot for me. "Are you okay?" I asked the one who got shot. Then turning to kohaku,"If you could disarm him that should be enough." I moved up to Ledrif's face after she disarmed him and said, "I warned you not to follow us, and now someone is hurt." I looked down and closed my eyes for a second.

Then I looked back up. "I was just going to send you back but now that you have harmed someone I cannot do that." I turned to the one who got shot and said,"It's up to you, his fate is in your hands, If you wish him to be killed then you may.....or if your to wounded to I will duel him for you." Then calmly I said,"Kohaku, if you wish you may release your hold on him but I would keep that shotgun pressed against his spine."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I nodded and pointed the gun at Ledrif's lower spine, if it doesnt kill him, it'll definately make sure that he cant walk again.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck was relieved when the collor came off, but terrified when she heard gunshots ring out. thhe stupid callor did have a tracking device annd now they had been found.

fleck wanted to help but she had unborn cubs to protect, so she took cover in a hollow tree base. apparenlty ledrif had taken a shot at enir. fleck didnt know completely what was going on, but she did knnow thatt if ledrif went after her she would kill
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

I growled at Ledrif, then turned to look at Enir. "Don't kill him, he said he is only doing this to save his little brother did he not?" I asked Enir, still holding the badly bleeding wound. "I would do the same thing. I turned to look at Ledrif and back at Enir. Do as you wish with him, but just don't kill him." i said walking to where Fleck was and sitting down beside her, a small trail of blood behind me.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled. "He's a liar! he never had a brother, I grew up with this thing! next time come to me for facts." I roared out when one of the shifter held me back and Helped Enir drag the injured wolf to a safer place near me. The rest of the humans and shifters all surrounded Ledrif. "You should burn in hell for what you've said and done! I only killed, never enjoyed it! I have a concious, all you have is brainwashed knowledge and skills of an assasin!" it took six other wolves to pin me down so I wouldnt get a hold of Ledrif.

"I trusted you!" i yelled. I thought he was the only one who understood me when I first arrived.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Ledrif try to post at the end like the others...your posts are comeing up in the middle of older posts and scrambling the story.

I back handed Ledrif as he twisted the blade in my side, sending him to the ground. "Release Kohaku." I told the others, holding my side with one paw. "Kohaku, calm down." Noticing him rushing me again, I jumed straight toward him with my knee out, nailing him in the gut and winding him. I went down on one knee and leened over toward his ear. "I will not kill you, even now." I looked into his eyes before straightening up, " After seeing what little control of yourself that you have, I pitty you." I then raised and looked toward the other, "We must move NOW!!!!" "The others will have heard the gun shots." I then turned and walked away.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck sighed as enir gave the order to move out. if they were a pack, enir was alpha. fleck wasnt going too argue with enir, for they were once again in trouble.

fleck knew that the long journey could hurt her unborns, but for their sakes she haad no choice. fleck got up from her hiding spot and once againn started leading the others in a northern direction