test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: test subjects

Post by Cain »

I was laying down half asleep when i caught a brief but strong whiff of a very irritating scent-- it was a bear. It wasnt too far off, and i caught Enir's scent breezing along with it. I growled and stalked towards the scent, eventually finding a sight that set me off fiercely. The shift ripped through me and i lunged ferally at the bear, losing complete control.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I was sifting through the remains of my belongings, trying to find anything that was still of use to me when I caught scent of something, a bear of all things. And to be honest, I didn't want to be bothered with another problem until I looked and noticed that Enir was nowhere to be seen. ''Great, making more trouble wth the wildlife...''

I got up from where I was kneeling, grabbed my spear and ran to where the scent was coming from. I saw the bear in the distance, apparently trying to maul something and another were fighting it. The...snow leopard was it? Heh, she had guts I'd give her that much, but the second that bear got hold of her, this would be over too quickly. I sighed a 'kids' to myself as I came up on the bear from behind. I made no sound, no warcry to alert it to my presence as I leapt high, spear at the ready. My blade struck seconds before I landed, my added weight and momentum backing it with the force needed to pierce the bear's thick hide and find its way to its heart.

In truth, this wasn't the first time I had to kill bear and probably not the last. I suppose I had to count myself lucky that I was able to land my blow twixt the bear's ribs like this and end things quickly and fairly painlessly. The bear struggled for a few seconds but soon went still, collapsing atop Enir. I pulled my blade free, hopped down from its back and set about the task of pushing it off him.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I was asleep near Kohaku lost in dreams untill I felt a movement near me where Kohaku was I opened my eyes slightly and half whispered speaked "Hey what's..." before I could finish the sentence she set off to somewhere *sigh* I tried to stand up and as I did some of my wounds started to hurt again the bear shifter that took care of my wounds later came to help me probably noticed I was in pain "Are the wounds still hurting?" I nodded "Yeah A little but I can handle it..." He helped me up with a curious expression "Do you know where our leader is?" I shruged "Trainning probably but I'll check out..." he chuckled "You're not yet in the best condition to do that but if you want you can go" I chuckled "I know yeah... but who knows what that crazy wolf is doing?" he laughed "You didn't lost your sense of humor I see" I smiled and he released me "I'll go check it out" he nodded and I setted off to where Kohaku scent was and found the Were Panther Kohaku and Enir and by what it seems a dead bear I was attonished for a second "Eeeeerrr.... did you guys just killed a bear? For real?"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I was trying in vain to keep the bear off of me as it tried to tear me apart, then all of a sudden Kohaku came out of nowhere and tackled the beast. I tried to tell her to get away from it before it decided to go for her but there was no time. Then, all of a sudden, the bear seamed to get heavier and I could no longer hold it up. The bear dropped down on top of me threatening to squish me and cut off my air supply. But right before it could, the werepanther from the clearing started pushing the bear off of me. Using what energy I had left I tried wiggle out from under the bear as she pushed it off. With a brief smile I sighed, "Well, it.....looks like.....I owe you.....for saving me.....two times.....now."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I hissed loudly when the damn bear threw me off its back, my claws dug into the earth as i slid across is a few feet and then i watched as it dropped, the werepanther killing it swiftly. I looked at her, strong feline, smart as well. I could only hope that as i hopefully grow older, that is as long as i dont get myself killed, i could maybe once gain that same power that radiates from her, its almost like an alpha's gift.

I got up and shook the dirt off of my fur and cleaned my claws of the dirt covered blood from where my nails dug into the bears back before walking carefully back to the camp, i could already start to feel the familiar pain of torn and pulled muscles from the bear ripping me off its back. It wasnt a pleasant feeling, at all.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I gave the bear's carcass one last heave with all my might, managing to tip it over on its side, the thing's own weight taking it the rest of the way over onto its back. I knelt, taking a moment to catch my breath before I responded to Enir, almost finding it hard to do so. "Don't thank me for killing. I take no joy in it." Once I'd managed to catch my breath I stood and turned to where Cain was going, deciding it wouldn't hurt too much to chat with her. "Hey... ermmm... Cain was it? Hold up for a sec would you? Mind if we talked for a moment?" I grabbed a handful of grass to wipe clean my blade before I jogged the short distance to catch up with her.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i winced inwardly as i stopped to face the panther. "Yeah, why not?" I kept walking, slowing a little and my ears pricked in her direction, waiting to see whats up.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

"You carry cubs and yet you fight, why is that? That wolf back there, the one with the scar on his eye.. He's your mate is he not? Why needlessly endanger your cubs when you're surrounded by an entire pack that can defend you." I smiled slightly as I spoke and cleaned the blade of my spear before flipping it away. "Besides, you can hide it as much as you like. I saw that bear rip you off its back the way it did and I know you're injured so I'll make this quick so you can go rest."

I sighed and thought to myself for a moment, trying to find something to say. "Hmm... Alright look, I know we felines can be a bit.. Feisty when it comes to a fight and oftentimes we'll let that overcome our better judgement. And hey, you're young, I can understand that, I used to be too... Heh, not to say that I'm not anymore.. But anyway, you've got human in you, use it. Stop and think things through if you've got the time to do so. I wouldn't have lived nearly as long as I have if I went after everything the way you do. But I figure basically what I'm trying to say is, learn to live your life. Live it for yourself and your friends, and live it for your children. Live so you'll have all sorts of stories to tell them one day." Smiles sadly and shrugs, more to myself than anything. "I mean, we only have one life. Why not make it last?"
Last edited by Akuhyou on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I laughed a little. "I was raised to kill. I never knew how to play with brothers and sisters, i never really knew my mother, nor my father. I was raised to fight at any given chance, to attack the chosen enemy. Yeah, i've never fought a bear before, so i got injured. I dont care about myself physically, i only care for my cubs and this pack, and that alone is a miracle. I've seen alot of bloodshed, though i am young, im still a helluva lot older mentally than i am physically. I just have an issue with my feral instincts to just let loose into a rage when i see my chosen target. Thats probably one of my main flaws. I'll be fine and as will these cubs. They're twins. I have no clue what i'm gonna name them. I was think Alyss for a girl and Tarrant for a boy." i shook my fur a little and kept walking, limping now because i didnt have to hide it.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I shrugged again and turned to go, letting Cain continue on her way alone. "That's...unfortunate for one so young to have lived such a life. Well, be that as it may, take care of yourself for your cubs at least. Some of us aren't so fortunate as to be able to experience that... Well, later then I suppose. Gonna go see if that alpha of yours is still in one piece." I left, walking back to where Enir was.

I came back to where Enir and the other wolf was, I didn't know him but I remembered seeing him with Cain one time. "Hey guy, you're Cain's mate right? She's injured and I figured she needs some tending to. And don't worry, I'll get Enir back to you in one piece." I looked over to where he was and raised an eyebrow, trying to hold back a snicker as I offered him a hand. "Oh wow, I hadn't noticed how much fur you were missing before... Looks good on you. Hehe.."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at the missing patches and noticed a few new ones. I couldn't help but to look at it in a comical way and make myself feel a little better by replying with a smile and saying,"Winter isn't coming any time soon is it, because if it is iam going to freeze?" I gently tried to brush off some of the dirt and limped over to the stream. Then, not caring about the temperature or current I went into it for a few minutes, letting it clean off as much of the dirt and blood as possible and enjoying the feeling of being lighter. After the stream did as much as it could I limped out and lead down in the grass. "I wasn't thanking you for killing the bear earlier though, I was thanking you for going out of your way to save my life. You didn't have to, you could have let that bear maul me but you didn't."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I sat at the base of a tree, near Enir and yet giving him his space to wash and the like, I set to watching the running water of the stream farther down. A quick dip would have been nice, but I almost didn't want to be bothered with the task. Staring at the water seemed to bring back memories, of who I couldn't have been sure but it must've been me, or atleast who I used to be.. Enir's words went unnoticed as images came flooding into my mind.

I was standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking a fast paced river below. The werepanther here was considerably smaller and younger than I was now. Someone was behind her, a boy I think and she kept trying to tell him he'd be alright. But honestly, as the me in this 'dream' looked back at him and all the blood pouring from the wounds around his middle, I couldn't help but to wonder if she truly meant the words. Foot steps approached, one set heavy the other considerably lighter. She looked up to see a large werewolf approaching, a light froth around his mouth and a crazy glint in his eye. The other was a woman, she kept her distance but from her posture I could tell she was the one controlling things here. The little panther hissed slightly and moved closer to the boy, knowing there was little she could do but willing to defend him the best she could anyway. "Its okay, Terios. I promise I'll get you home safe, I promise. Just stay with me!"

I felt myself say the words so maybe this was a memory rather than a dream of some sort.. That locket, the boy in it and the one in this memory looked surprisingly alike. So he was Terios, then who was that Cirrus girl?

The sound of choked coughing and gasping came from behind me and I turned to him smiling at me despite the pain he must have been in. "You shouldn't lie you know. Its unbecoming of a young lady... Besides, you've never promised a thing since I first met you." He winced slightly and began to cough more and I started to move closer to him when a voice sounded out. "Get rid of that filthy creature and bring me the boy you stupid beast! NOW!" There were heavy rushing footsteps coming towards us and yet in my distress over this boy, I didn't notice until Terios cried out to me. "Cirrus.. Cirrus look out!" I turned, and maybe to some the decision might have been a blessing, to others possibly a curse for the rest of my life. If I hadn't turned to look, both of the wolf's massive fists would have snapped my spine, but rather one missed and the other struck a powerful blow to my head, cracking my skull and knocking me out instantly. "Cirrus... No... You killed her! You monsters!" Terios struggled to sit up, screaming at the grinning wolf and the woman, her features impassive. "Now then wolf, dump this... Thing over the cliff... Eugh, its hide isn't even worth the time it'd take to skin.. Probably lame anyway with that bullet in its leg. And collect the boy, we need to get him back to the facility before he bleeds out. Oh you stupid animal, I told you to bite him not MAUL him! You better pray he survives or else its your head!" The woman berated the wolf as she walked away, leaving him with my body and Terios who had managed to drag himself close enough to touch my face. "Oh Cirrus... No..."

"Time go! Bye to cat!" The wolf snarled out, obviously irritated at his recent tongue lashing. A fact shown in the lack of restraint he used when kicking my body from the cliff ledge and grabbing Terios by the arm and dragging him away, screaming my name.

I blinked quickly, coming back to reality suddenly. I couldn't help an unconscious shudder at what I'd just experienced. Briefly, it occurred to me that maybe I should talk to someone but quickly dismissed the thought. I didn't need anyone thinking I was crazier than I already was.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

ooC: Not having that much of a time to reply but I'm reading the story so far ^^"

Kohaku is hurt? something cliked on me like rage mode ON, But I holded it as much as I could she's young I'm young and yeah It should best only check on her I uickly jogged up to where she was "Hey are you ok? Akuhyou said you're hurt"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I noticed that the werepanther had spaced out and then I saw her give a slight shudder though it was hard to notice. I said again,"I wasn't thanking you for killing the bear earlier though, I was thanking you for going out of your way to save my life. You didn't have to, you could have let that bear maul me but you didn't." I then sat up and continued, "I don't mean to sound ungrateful but, why did you save me?"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

"Huh? Wha.. Oh Enir. Sorry, I was kinda lost in thought.." I shook my head slightly and leaned back against the tree, letting out a slightly sigh. I sat and pondered his question for a while. Why did I save him anyway? "Why did I save you.. I couldn't really say.. Figure maybe I did cause you seem like a nice enough guy, no need to let you go getting killed by bears. To pay you back for earlier maybe? You went out of your way to help me afterall." I shrugged and looked up at the sky, watching a lone cloud for a moment. "I don't know what way you became a werewolf by, but I used to be human once back when I was but a child... Or atleast I think I did. But we aren't so different from humans, on the inside anyway. We think and feel as they do no? So maybe that inner human of mine is what prompted me to save you." I sat silently for a moment, not really looking at anything in particular before I grinned widely. "But hey, maybe its just cause I've grown a bit fond of you. But who knows huh?" I got to my feet and brushed myself off before walking down to the water's edge and placing a foot in. "Oh sheesh that's cold! Ah well, will nay hurt to have a quick dip." And with that, I jumped in and ducked my head under the water, coming back a few seconds later with a shocked gasp. "Heheh... Hey, with as cold as this water is, maybe winter really is on its way eh?" My words were obviously a hint at your fur coat's current state of wear but by the smile on my face I meant no ill will by it.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I listened to her reply and caught myself blush a little when she said that maybe she was growing fond of me, but quickly tried to hide it by looking up at the sky and checking to see what the weather would be like. "Looks like it's going to be a clear day, means it's also going to be a little colder." I shuttered a little, still trying to dry off before the wind picked up. I finally got about as dry as I thought I could and stood up. I also noticed that I was sort of growing fond of the new panther as well and wanted to see if she would stay around longer,maybe even join the group. The other panther seamed to like her as well. "I dont suppose you would like to come back to the group with me? I think we might have some food left over from the last hunting."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I hopped out of the river and with a flourish only possessed by one of feline nature I shook myself partially dry, sending water flying everywhere. My fur poofed out for a while but soon settled itself, laying flat against my body. With my fur flat like this, it was revealed that I was alot thinner than it normally made me look. I stood nearby, listening as Enir spoke. "I don't really mind the cold. Its not so bad once you get used to it but darn it all if it doesn't get my leg aching." I stretched a bit and walked up to you before shifting slightly brushing by. "I'll hang around for a while yeah. Mostly to keep you out of trouble I guess. But I don't eat meat, sorry."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As the panther brushed by my tail wagged a little but I instantly stopped it hoping that she did not notice it. Then when she mentioned that she didn't eat meat I said quickly, "I apologize, I did not know that you didn't eat meat like us, I can see what I can find I can gather of the local plant life and see if it will work, I may not eat plants regularly but I have in time of short food supplies so I have an idea of what is safe and what is not." I pushed myself back up off the ground and bowed, letting her take the lead back to the group.

Once there I got together with some of the others and I told them my plan, "The panther that came back with me is a vary important person, she has earned my trust and respect and I owe her at least a decent meal, she does not eat meat so look for fruits or other edible plant life around here, but don't wander to far out, we are still in unknown territory." I then described a few of the plants that I knew were safe to eat and then went to look for some myself. The first place I looked was the panther's old garden, were I hoped to salvage what was left of her plants for her as well. The body of the other werewolf was still there but it was apparent that some animal had already started to work on it, I wasn't sure why but I felt piety for him and decided to put him to a proper burial before anything else could eat him. I then returned to my task and went back to the camp with a few tomatoes, some berries I found on the way and some lettuce.

Once back at the camp I got together with the others and we made a stew and a salad. Once both were finished I took two bowls of each and took them over to the panther. Setting one of each down for her I said,"I know it's not much but we came up with what we could find, I hope you like it?" I sat down beside her and waited for her to try out the food before I ate.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I was sitting off to one side, studying the locket. I appeared to be lost in thought but in truth I was multitasking, eavesdropping on Enir, staying aware of a nearby wolf female who seemed to have taken some form of interest in me(interest which I suspected wasn't in my best interest), and yet, still studying said locket. I smiled more to myself than anything as I laid back against a tree to take a quick nap until Enir came back. I managed to get one of my hour naps in and simply chilled, muttering a few old songs to myself before Enir came and sat next to me with two bowls of food. "Ah, welcome back Enir. Things were getting a bit dull without you around. Oh, a peace offering yeah? For this very important person of yours?" I sat up and looked over what he'd brought before taking a few of the berries and nibbling at some of the lettuce. "Well thank you. I gladly accept it." I took my fill, focusing mostly on the lettuce and leaving the stew and the remainder of the berries for Enir before I leaned back against the tree again. "Oh yeah, I caught one of your wolves, a young female, watching me a while ago. She seemed quite displeased, if the stiffness in her walk and dour expression were any indication. I do believe she wants me gone, or dead. Though I think dead may be the preferred option." I grinned and shook my head a bit. "She came over here as soon as she was sure you were gone and gave me quite the talking to. Apparently I'm competition and she won't have some random female stealing away her mate-to-be."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was about to tell her that I had my own bowl of vegetable stew when she mentioned the female werewolf, at which I was lost for a response for a bit, but after a few minutes of trying to figure it out I was still stumped and replied,"No one has approached me or even showed the slightest interest in being my "mate" and as far as this whole wanting you gone thing, your welcome to stay as long as you wish and from this point on, if your with us you are under my protection."I had hoped I hadn't offended her by saying that, knowing that she could more than easily take care of her self.

I couldn't help but wonder who it was who thought that I was theirs, and to wonder if there was even a chance that the panther even had an interest in me or not. I was unsure of what to say, or how to express my thoughts and I guess that seamed to show through because during a pause in my thoughts I noticed she was looking at me.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I looked away coolly, as though my watching him had been nothing more than a passing thought. I watched a conveniently placed butterfly flutter about for a moment before speaking. "Tsk tsk, willing females hither and yon but you've yet to realize this? I suppose I can't blame you though, the young ones are always such timid things." I couldn't help but to laugh, not a sound of scorn but rather one of genuine lighthearted mirth. "Well, I suppose I can stay for a while... If you promise to keep me safe. Even though I can look out for myself...it never hurts to have someone watching your back, you know? And in return, I figure I can return the favour..." I smile and begin to whistle a bit as I flick my tail to and fro slowly.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I guess to be fare I never took any time to think about myself." Then in the back of my mind,"till now." I stood up and took the empty bowls with a smile and then said,"If you want I can set up a place for you tonight or you can find a spot of your choosing." I took the bowls to the stream and washed them out, then returned to the group to find that some had already started to go to there spots for the night. I looked up at the sky to see a wonderful sunset sinking behind the mountains.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I got to my feet and brushed some leaves from my fur before patting the trunk of the tree I was just leaning against. "Mmm... Well, I think this here will do nicely. I figure a few good feet in the air is a safe enough place and that way you won't have to lose any sleep worrying over me." I grin and wink at you before turning to face the tree. I looked upwards and placed a hand against the tree. I was set to climb, having seen a suitable bough to sleep on for the night but my thoughts ran rampant and prevented my focus. My nature had always one of sure-minded and straight-forwardness but the past couple of days had been...wearying to say the least. 'Its all I can do to keep myself cool and collected around this wolf and then he just goes and makes it worse with all his politeness and stuff... Gahh! I'm losing my mind!' While all this had been playing out in my mind, unbeknownst to me, I had begun clutching at my head and ruffling the fur there in quite the frustrated manner before I just fell to my knees, melancholy all of a sudden. 'As if he'd want me anyway... I'm obviously nuts, pretty sure most people consider a bullet in your hip enough of a reason to be pitied by family and friends, not to mention the fact that I'd make for a pretty useless mate anyway...' I sighed softly and reached up, smoothing my fur back into place. "Great... Way to go brain..."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: sorry havent posted in awhile :p busy with work and teaching at my modeling school :p ive made a new character, is it cool if i play her? My old one...kinda got lost with her xD

New Character

Name: Skylar Rayne
Personality: quiet, calm, very protective but remains calm in most situations. Watches the outside area of the pack for any signs of threats to the pack. Tolerant and kind, very reasonable and intelligent when needed.

Appearence::

--human (most used form): short black hair, normally in face. Pale skin, golden eyes, slim athletic build, tattoo on back; a broken heart with two large wings running down from her shoulder blades and down her back that end just before her arse. Normally wears a pair of dark denim fitting jeans with tank tops(maroon, black or white) one hoodie, dark grey.

--wolf: short black fur, silvery blue eyes, and silvery claws one all four paws(mutation)

--------

I set up my own little place in a high tree near a river on the outskirts of the pack, lying down on my stomach and staring off into the distance, still aware of every and any sudden sounds, every swift movement in my periphial. My skill back a that dreaded place was my enhanced senses, and how some blend in when i need to. I can literally feel music when i play it through my ipod. And its an amazing feeling. I play my favorite song at the moment; Meet Me on the Equinox by Death Cabe for a Cutie, and listen, enjoying the rythmn and lyrics.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

OOc: Its fine by me, I don't mind. Welcome back too.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony