test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: test subjects

Post by Cain »

I heard a thud near the alpha. I looked up to see another female werecat, i growled loudly and sprinted to Enirs side, wanting him to stay fresh and ready for his upcoming fight. Looking to Enir i nodded as if saying to speak what you will but if she attacks i will fight to defend, whether alpha or not.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Upon landing, I immediately reached out to touch his shoulder, my proclamation never having the chance to be completely spoken when I caught movement. "TA-!" I hissed warily and hopped back a few feet, my previous good mood lost in the sudden company another feline, and a female no less. I backed away a few steps and lowered my ears as she stopped by the alpha's side, a constant growl the only sound I made as I studied the other werecat. 'I didn't come here to fight... Only wanted to play, to talk. But I'll defend myself if need be, but I'm not rolling over either. Certainly not for a kid either.'
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I chose to speak when she growled. "If you are to talk to the alpha please refrain from sneak attacks, it puts me on edge and i certainly dont want to fight. I may be young but im smarter than i look." i stood tall, proud and stopped my growling. Im only protecting my alpha.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I watched her for a moment longer before relaxing enough to stand as well. I seemed unconcerned as you spoke, brushing dirt and the like from my hands and fur before I spoke. "You shouldn't rush someone like that. Liable to get yourself hurt... If I'd wanted to harm or kill your alpha, I'd have done so. You're not the only one who's got a brain you know. Sides, sneaking is fun." I finish my grooming and take a moment to look you over, confusion litters my face as I tilt my head to the side. "What in the world are you anyway?"
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I never said you didnt have a brain, but the way you leaped out set me on guard. And i am a Snow Leopard, you look something of a panther? Sorry, i dont exactly explore or research other species, i only know of the basics. My name is Kohaku." i bowed respectfully though i was offended a little by her attitude and perspective, but it was alphas choice in the end, not mine.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam going to go back a post then bring it to this point.

As I laid there the cool breeze woke me, I opened one eye to look at the sky. It was a clear and blue with a bird circling above. I started to think that things were looking up for us, but then I felt my fur being disturbed and I had that feeling that something was behind me. But before I could roll away and examine the area, Kohaku came running in and I heard someone growl, feline by the sound of it. Taking this moment I rolled over and crouched in a defensive stance.

I looked over at Kohaku and followed her gaze to what looked to be a large black cat. I listened in as they exchanged words and then eased a little. "Whats going on Kohaku?" I asked more curious than anything else.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

"Snow Leopard? Hmm..." I thought for a moment, it sounded familiar but nothing was forthcoming so I let it go. "I think I've heard of your kind but I can't really be sure. And yes, I am a panther." I smiled nicely, noticing that the alpha was up now. 'Aww, looks like that game of tag isn't gonna be happening anytime soon. Oh well I guess...' I resisted the urge to yawn, not that meeting new people was boring or anything. I just needed to get out and run and it had been awhile since anyone had come through here.

Now that he was awake, I had a better look at him and I guess I could see why he was their alpha. He looked fit enough for it but if that was so, then why did she come running to save him like she did? 'Is he ill maybe? Certainly doesn't look it. I thought packs were only for wolves, why does she travel with them? Oh well, since I can't do things my way anymore, guess I'm stuck with theirs.' I groaned slightly and sighed before tugging my ear as my mother had taught me, to show respect when speaking to someone. I started counting off on my fingers as I listed the things I was saying. "My name's Akuhyou, just call me Aku as I think it'd be easier on your tongue and my ears. Erm... I live out here, don't worry yourself I ain't trying to kick you out or nothing. I don't claim territory and all that so please come and go as you wish. There's plenty of wildlife so help yourself, just don't go after any of the cats you may see around as they're my friends. Umm... Oh yeah, if you come across any gardens or the like, don't trample them please. I need those. I think that's about it.."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Well Aku, myself and the rest of the pack shall respect your home and friends. Yes i am not native to these parts of the areas, my species lives mainly in the mountains. When i was younger a company who collects shifters and trains them as pet assassins found me and my family, they killed my mother and siblings, when i fought back i guess they thought i was perfect for the job. So i was raise as an assassin and never thought of escaping until i met a female wolf who i was to train. Then Enir came along and he got us all out. Now we're all a big pack and the reason i jumped in front of him was because he has to fight another alpha soon amd needs to focus on that. Now if you want to talk to him i dont kind, i'll go talk to the rest of the pack and let them know whats going on and some rules to respect your home and the rest. Enir," i nodded to him and then walked to the rest of the pack and explained everything else.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Hello Aku, and we shall make sure the others don't harm you garden or your friends, we are all just looking for a safe place to call home." Bowed my head in respect and then stood up. "Most of us are escapees from the military facility, but I myself lived in the woods beside the facility. I had conducted raids on the bases food storage in hopes that they would release the ones they couldn't feed, but the didn't so I allowed myself to be captured and helped them bust out." Feeling a little sleepy still but not wanting to be rude I crouched and rested my chin against my knee.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I grin and nod slightly. "Heh, well aren't you bold... Messing around with humans and such. And there's no need for all this bowing and such, I'm not some high born regal person or nothing, just Aku. And well, long as you don't mess with my stuff we'll stay on good terms." I yawned and rubbed my right hip absentmindedly, also noticing your efforts not to show your fatigue. "Well,if what your friend said is true about you having to fight someone and all, I guess I'll leave you be. Might as well get to doing what I came here to do and stop shirking it off." I turned away and went back to the tree I'd previously been hiding in. And after a moment or two I returned with a pair of buckets and a staff. I filled the buckets in the stream, threaded the pole through their handles and placed it over my shoulders. "Oh yeah, before I go might I ask your name? And who are you going to fight?"
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

OOC: sorry I didn't replied later i was Busy this week u.u" oh well i'll catch up!

I was Relaxing a little when everyone suddenly got scared I stood up when Kohaku got nearby and started to explain I clamed down again then asked near her so no one would hear "So don't you think this is suspicious... I mean jumping out of nowhere and right on our pack leader..." Then I paused "if you trust her its okay... But still..."
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at ledrif and smiled. "She didnt have a decietful vibe around her, but its ultimately alphas choice if shes befriended to the pack." i purred and nipped at his ear.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I smiled and rose up from the ground,"I was not bowing, I just find it easier to rest and still be polite when I kneel down like that." I then held out my paw for a paw shake."Of course, Iam Enir Shadowfang and my opponent is the Alpha who owns the territory we are headed for. I have been told he is good, but that was a few years ago and we are hopeing that age may have slowed him. Although I care not if it has or not, my job is to make sure the others have a safe place to live."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

"Hmm... Well, Enir Shadowfang, I've no idea who it is you're talking about so I suppose that's that on that subject." One of my ears twitched slightly as I appeared to be thinking as I shook your paw. "There's something I don't understand though... And don't think me rude or anything, I understand that everyone's got their own values and such. And even then, maybe its just cause we're of different species or the environments we grew up in. But either way, its just that I don't understand why it is that you're doing all this for them? You did all that to save them from some facility and now you're going to fight another alpha, one that it seems you don't know very much about. I mean-" My eyes widened slightly, my mind finally having come to some sort of conclusion. The aloof manner in which I acted seemed to fade away. "I just thought on it a bit more, and the only alpha I know of anywhere near here would be Greyback... In all seriousness, I hope that's not who you plan on fighting. But if so, I wish you luck and I'll be sure to remember your name should it come to that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll leave you to your rest, I've got somewhere to be. Goodbye, Enir Shadowfang." And with that, I turned and left, heading back into the forest and to my home.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I waved goodbye and then layed down to think for a while about why I HAD saved them and was going to put down my life for them, and about the up coming fight. I wouldn't be able to back out once the challenge was issued and I still needed to learn more about Greyback. And then it hit me, the reason why I was fighting for them, my family I lost. They had been used as bait to try and trap me on the companies 3rd try, and it failed so they killed them. I was fighting so the others wouldn't have to deal with that.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I was lost in thought, though it was nothing in particular. Wondering what my friends Ross, Rocca, Hoiler, and Ness were up to, hoping they didn't decide to bring me back anymore presents... I stepped over a fallen log, careful of my burden, and noticed that I was more or less quite close to my home. I hadn't ever realized how close it was to the stream before now. Maybe it was because I hadn't ever really had many visitors here. Either way, despite my calling this a home, it wasn't like there was a house here or anything. I had made a platform of sorts spread across the wider and stronger branches of a tree. Rope netting and large leaves served as a roof. I surveyed my home before taking up my buckets and heading over to a large garden of fruit and vegetable plants. I smiled to myself as I set about watering my plants. "I wonder how my bell peppers are doing..."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I smiled "you are right..." I nuzzled her "So... A bird told me that you're going to give some fighting lessons to Enir."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Feeling slightly unsettled and antsy I rose and stretched. After I managed to stop yawning I decided to start practicing.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Once I was finished watering my plants, I took the last of the remaining waterband sprinkled it over the leaves. I sighed and went over to my home, climbing up and walking across the platform. I sat down on a bed of leaves and looked my leg over, checking my old scar. "Hmm... Maybe I over did it jumping out of that tree like that. Guess I'll take a nap for a bit." I laid down and curled up a bit, falling asleep quickly enough.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I started out with some stretches and then found a pine cone and started playing what the humans called, hacky sack. Despite being a game it did help with building your legs and getting a workout.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"When he wants to train I'll teach him some tricks." I smiled and stretched a little, feeling tired.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I smiled "haha going to teach new tricks to an old dog?" then chuckling I said "Joking Joking yeah he might need to train we never know how strong that alpha is..."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I awoke about an hour later. It was always this way, I found that I can only manage an hour or so of sleep each time I decided to nap. I got to my feet and hopped from the platform, landing neatly on my feet and nearly on my friends, Ross, Rocca, Hoiler, and Ness. They'd been sleeping where I'd just landed and now were scattered in the bush, startled. I laugh and kneel, holding my arms wide. "Oh come here, its just me. I'm sorry!" A few seconds passed then I found myself nearly boweled over by four panthers. "Hahaha! Okay okay! Chill guys!" I ruffled their fur and petted them for a while before I pushed them away and noticed a dear deer lying not far from where we were. "Oh geez guys... You know I don't eat this stuff. Now its just gonna go to waste... Oh wait! That guy from earlier, Enir was it? Maybe he'll like it." I got up and shooed them away from around my feet. I went over to the deer and lifted it up. "Oh gross... Eugh..." I staggered away with it, trying the entire time not to get blood on my fur as my friends followed alongside me as I made my way back to the stream.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I continued training, throwing a few punches here and there, faking slaps to the face and ridge paws to the temples. I practiced a few kicks and dodges, rolling to the left, sweep kicking and then rolling back. Then sweeping again as I rose back up and continued with a few more punches and blocks.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"looks like he started without you..." I said pointing Enir landing hits in a pine cone "should we go there?"