School of the Eclipse

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Re: School of the Eclipse

Post by ledrif »

The Girl didn't answered me and I felt it was something I did when the Bell rang I was going to get lunch and find mine usual spot but I noticed some pepole stoping in one corridor and went to check it out It was Raven and a big badger wolf guy I didn't knew fighting the Werelion the usual troublemaker I didn't knew why he had done this time so then when he released him I noticed Raven Shifting and forcing him in the lockers I tried to make mine way trough the pepole to stop that but Mr. G grabbed her and took her away from him an said to evryone get going I wasn't able to see much of the rest then when everyone got off I manage to come back and found the Wolf badger guy then I asked "hey what happened here?" I was worring about her but I didn't knew why "Where is Ra..." I saw Mr. G on he's class with her and I calmed down "uh... well... nevermind..." the badger was starting to scare me a little "can't you change back?" I said and waited him to say something...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at him, taking my book from him. I turned to the newcomer, smiling at him as well.

"Well, I'm Aenya, pronounced EN-Yah. Sure, I'd love to join you."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I offered the lead to Aenya, letting her lead the way to the cafeteria. As we went I replied to the one behind us, who seamed to smell like a lizard or reptile of some sort. "That jerk and his group were giving this wonderful," I then turned to Aenya and asked, Your shifted form is a canine isn't it?.....a wolf??"

I saw her nod her reply, and then turned back to the boy. "Alright, well anyways, those jerks were picking on Aenya here and I decided to straiten them out, those guys don't mess with the people that tend to be on my good side." "Then they tried to start something with Raven and she was going to put him in his place when the teacher came." I then looked forward and down at the ground a little....then after a bit I answered his other question," And no.....unlike most others I am stuck in my 'were' form" I then looked ahead and realized to my joy that we were about 5 people away from the food bench.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I tough for a while looking to the floor ANd whispered to myslef as I usualy do "you can't... shift..." I knew that he could hear me but I was so lost in toughs to care about that tehn I said "well uhm can I sit with you guys I don't want to fly to mine usuall spot as always" I said, I was felling sorry for the wolf badger "ooh and what's your name I asked" he seemed to be a cool guy after you know him better...
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leon Drekir

Grade: Senior

Shifter type: Nemean Lion

Abilities(if any): Nemean lions have magical fur and skin that cannot be pierced or wounded by anything else than another Nemean lion. They also posses great supernatural strength. Nemean lions aren't born as natural shapeshifters, so Leon has problems controling his form when he gets too emotional.

Hair: Long, shoulder-length, dark brown, covers his eyes most of the time. Also has a short and not very thick adolescent chinstrap beard.

Eyes: Golden-brown in all forms

Height: 6'5''

Body type: 210lbs. Tall and pretty lanky. Throws his enemies off gaurd with his size before he uses his great strength.

Appearance: Often wear casual clothing, usally worn blue or black jeans, a tee-shirt, with an unbuttoned jacket over that. Born a full Nemean lion, but wears a medalion made from his father's claw. It allows him to take a human or even a "mid-form" shape. Looks like an anthro-lion in his mid-form and his beard merges with his mane. Full form looks like a regular lion, but with about the size of a small horse.

Personality: Leon doesn't like to talk much and is actually kinda shy in nature. Only talks when he feels it's needed. Thinks of himself as the "silent hero" type.He doesn't trust himself with showing emotion, because he can lose control of the magic keeping his form in check. He finds that staying in his mid-form is easier than being a full human. Has only a few true friends but once someone gets him out of his shell, heis willing to accept new friends. He shows unbreakable loyalty to his current friends and will put his life on the line for them. On very good terms with Enir. Also one of the best actors in the school and often gains a lead role in the plays performed there. Feels it's safer for him to speak and have emotion on stage.
(P.S. I know its alot but I like to be descriptive when it comes to my characters)
(P.S.S. I hope Enir doesn't mind me putting in about our "friendsip")

I looked out into the cafeteria, trying to spot Enir so we could have lunch together in our usual spot. It always looked crowded in there because some species like gryphons and harpies liked to spread out their wings. I finally saw Enir and started making my way to him until I noticed something unusual. There were some others already with him. I could see a small student with wavy black hair ( I could tell what species he was though) and short girl who smelled sort of canine. Watching them talking, I couldn't deide what to do. Enir was one of my very few true friends. We were always knid of outcasts because of our limited shifting abilities. I always believed that this would keep our friendship together. Just thginking about being completely alone in this school again made my form shift more towards my lion side. I took a couple of breathes and decided that, if he can make friends just like that, maybe we could all come together? making up my mind, I called out for Enir and made my way towards the group.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As I told the were rabbit behind the food bench what I wanted on the tray I replied, "Iam Enir Shadowfang and of course you can join us, it has been a few years since anyone has ever sat with me and I would be glad for the company." I smiled a little, happier for the change of subject and to have some others actually want to sit with me.

"O and if you don't mind, may I ask what species you are?" "I can already tell that you are some sort of reptile or lizard, and after that statement earlier Iam guessing you are capable of flight, but I can't quite figure out your exact species." I scratched my furry head a little and said," I have two possible guesses but they are both rare around here, One was pterodactyl, and the other was dragon."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I walked a little I was the next to order "so you are Enir uh? cool name!" I said and then answered "I'm a dragon" I told what I wanted to the wererabbit "yes there IS not much of mine kind around here" I said a little sad about that "I never saw an pterodactyl one tough that should be even more rare to see" we where heading to the table I got a little proud to be a rare one...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I woke up to Mr G shaking me lightly awake. "C'mon, I got you lunch."

//Thirty minutes earlier//

Mr G's POV

It's not fun to see your student in pain, especially when it's emotional that's a big part of mental which is affecting physical. I felt bad for Amber, I wish she didn't have to deal with these emotions. I taught English over summer school that just past, she was there and helped me out a lot with the students. That's also when she told me about her struggle over the control of emotions. Rage and misery were her worst enemy. The same incident from earlier happened a few days in summer school. That's how I knew to handle her as quickly as I could. I walked down the halls, eventually finding the cafeteria. I grabbed some of the rare steak they served in the lines, and some soda's from the teachers area. I saw the same boy from Amber's class period earlier.

"Hi, your a friend of Amber's right? She's fine right now, she just need a nap, I just cam to tell you. She will be well enough by next period, okay?" I asked the kid.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Looking up from lunch I wiped my muzzle and said, "Sure Mr.G, but.....what was wrong with her?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

//Mr G's POV//

"Er... She just wasn't feeling well after the incident. She's in my room taking a nap, and I'm bringing her some food now. She'll be up and out by next period, okay?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I wasn't really hungry but I was eating slowly brainstorming things and listening them talk "but is she hurt or she's just not feeling well? because that last sentece of your's wasn't so specific...." I said after Mr. G told that she wasn't well Again that feeling of protection took in and that started to bother me why was I so worried about her anyways?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

//Mr G's POV//

i growled quietly. This kid isnt getting the point. "She'll be okay! She'll tell ya when she's ready kid, back off!" i took in a deep breath, mumbled an apology and took the food to Amber.

//Amber's POV//

I grabbed one of the trays he handed me and started to eat. "Anythin' excitin' happen while i slept?"

"No, just papers being graded."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I hummed softly under my breath, twirling a strand of hair in my fingers. I cocked my head to one side, listening in on the conversation. I made a note to tell my older brother, Luke, about it later.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I wasn't to happy with Mr.G's response but I wasn't going to say anything, If there is one thing no one will do, it is correcting a teacher on behavior. "Well he wasn't vary nice, but...I guess he has no reason to be nice either." I finished my lunch and offered to take everyone's plate up when they finished. When I came back I sat down beside Aenya and asked her,"I know we just met today but, would you like to hang out with me after school?" I crossed my paws underneath the table and hoped she would say yes, after all, I didn't get to hang out with a lot of people.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

Erin didn't seem to notice me, making me feel very uncomfortable. Gathering the courage, I called out to him again.
Last edited by DWDruid on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"hum uh okay I'll just go do somethign else then" I gave a sigh and started to stand up but I heard someone calling up Enir so I quickly looked to where that was coming from I saw an guy heading toward the table and I tough that leaving wouldn't be nice I stayed there and said to Enir since I tough he didn't heard it "hey someones coming and it seems like he know you..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at the drakin and said, "No, you can stay if you want." Then I looked slightly confused and asked, "What?"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: an guy joined he's still beeing aprooved for posts I guess so I don't think you notice him search a few posts up you will see who I am talking about.... :D
If you already saw him and just said What? to continue the story I'm sorry :(

I pointed out the guy which called out Enir "I mean that guy over there..." I said confused now that Enir seemed not to know him "correct me if I am wrong but it seems like he know you" I said now felling that I could have done an mistake and he could be calling someone else named Enir not exactly the one I know...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey Led, you wanna join Meeting the Pack? its really fun so far^^ i noticed you looked at it earlier cuz i was on and saw you were on. i just wanted to invite ya, lol
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC:Wow that post was way up there and late.....but anyways..

I turned to the one the drakin pointed to and smiled a little. "Ya I know him, thats Leon Drekir, a friend of mine from last year." I stood up and waved him over. "Come on over Leon, there alright." He came over and sat down to my right side, "Hey, arn't you going to eat today, because if you are you had better hurry, they are about to close the doors to the food bench."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC:Sure I'll give a look at it thanks for the invite :D

"Leon uh? isn't him the Nemean Lion guy?" I asked since I already heard about that guy "uh but dosen't him supposed to be like you... I mean can't shift..." I said lowering mine tone since I didn't wanted to remind him of that...
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I smiled a little less. "Ya, thats why we hang out alot."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I finished eating, and Mr G let me go to lunch. I found Enir and everyone, including the girl Enir defended. "Hey guys." my voice cracked. My eyes were still a little blood shot, and i was still tired, but Id live.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I felt horrible I didn't wanted make Enir sad "hey humm... sorry I didn't mean to..." I Looked down and then I heard "Hey guys." It was Raven I stared at her "hmm hey there are you alright what happened?" I rushed everything that was annoyng me alot everytime I tough about her I fell this overprotective feeling still I didn't knew why I shaked mine head "hmm sorry I didn't want to rush things you talk about that when you want to.... I'm sorry..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Don't worry about it....I have been getting used to the fact that I can't." I then turned around to Raven and stood up. "Hey, if you want, you can have my chair."