School of the Eclipse

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: School of the Eclipse

Post by Cain »

"Nahh, I can stand. Thanks though." I kept Standing. I smiled at Ledrif.

"Its cool, I just tend to have some emotional issues."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Feeling generous and wanting to hang out with everyone a little more I decided to invite them all to super at the Duckie were I worked part time,"Hey...if you guys arn't busy after school....ummmm...would you all like to come and have supper with me t The Duckie.....I work there part time after school."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"hmmm..." I already Invited Raven to go with me there but with that he was inviting her, me and everyone else I didn't quite knew what to answer I just Looked to Raven and waited to see what was her reaction about that
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"Sure, Ledrif and I had already planned going there after school, so i guess we're going." I said to Enir.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shrugged my shoulders, nodding my head as I went.

"Sure, I'll go."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Smiled and said "Alright then, ill see you guys after school."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: Sorry if my posts seem a little late coming in. The moderators have to check them before they can go on.

"Thanks a lot Enir!" The bell for the end of lunch then began to ring. As we all got up, I noticed that the werelion bully kept looking in our direction. I hated him. Although we weren't techicaly the same species, he gave lions in general a bad name. I hoped {for at least his sake} that he didn't try anything.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I stood, rolling my shoulders as I went. Humming, I thought about what Luke would say when I told him about my new friends.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Next was my study hall, which I usually was bored at. I always had my work done before that and had plenty of time to just sit there and rest for a bit. But today was slightly differen't, because I was happy about finnaly haveing friends. But there was something else.....I caught myself thinking about the other wolf Aenya.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"awww man I'm not in the mood to get hit rubber balls today" I really wasn't but I hoped we done that outside where we was able to shift and act freely as I was hopping we went outside and the teacher started "for those who don't know the rules there are only one there are no rules jsut hit pepole with these balls got hit sit on the bench the teams are already form so it's starting now" she pressed a button and 10 balls shot out from the middle I quickly jumped and shifter to mine half dragon form and catched 2 ball in middle of the air an falcon shifter tried to hit me but I dodged an hited he's face and with the other ball I shooted one Werewolf that was trying to hit one of mine teammates I flied back down to get another ball but as I did I got hit in mine wing And landed with mine head in the floor sliding a bit "urgh..." I heard pepole saying "ouch that hurts..." and some giggles I stood up and putted one of mine hands where mine head hited the floor in an weak attempt to ease the pain and headed to the bench...
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I watched as the Drakin (Ledrif I think his name was) flew through the air, two dodge balls in hand. "Nice form" I thought to myself, "but if he doesn't pay attention, he could be hit by the werecat's telekinesis balWHAM" I watched as he fell face down into the ground. Some of the kids close by winced, imaginated the pain he felt. I wouldn't know though, I hadn't felt physical pain since mmy dad used to spank me as a child. One of the advantages of being almost indestructable, but it always made me feel even less conected with thoughs around me. As Ledrif sat on the bench, I looked over to him and said, sort of akwardly, "Not bad out there, kid."
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I fell asleep. During class, and got hit in the back of the head. I heard some snot nosed brat in the back laughing and ridiculing me. "Hey, idiot barbie up there, wanna say that to my face?" She stood and made a scene, trying to make me feel like i was an ugly smartassssss. I grinned, I pissed her off, and now she has a detention. The teacher made her apologize, and then when her little clique tried to start somethin they got scolded and referals for disrespecting a teacher as well as bullying a student. The bell rang. I walked down the halls, it was study hall thing for me, technically, this teacher didnt care what we did as long as we werent out of control.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

After gym, I could believe mystrange luck. I now had a small group of people who could considered to be friends. What I really had to thank was Enir, it was him who connected us. I fingered the claw medalion that allowed me to partialy shift.
Last edited by DWDruid on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was reading a book about my species that I had gotten from the school library when the second half of the study hall students came in, and to my surprise Raven was among them. I whistled to her and waved her over, hoping she would sit beside me so I had someone to talk to during the boring study hall. And in the back of my mind I wanted to ask her how I should go about asking Aenya out on a date, since I had never been on one before and I didn't want to ruin it.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I walked into the Study thing and saw Enir waving to me. I walked over and sat next to him. "What Up?" I smiled.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Not much....but." I was nervous about asking her, not sure why though. "Ummmmm....well....I was wondering if....you could give me some advice on dating?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I laughed a little. "Isit about that girl we all met?" I saw how he looked at her at lunch. "Just go with your gut instincts. Its easier that wayy." I stated and grinned, elbowing him playfully
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

BORED! BORED! I was bored out of my ever loving mind. I sighed heavily, twirling the pencil around in my hand. I stared out the window, eager for math class to be over. It wasn't the teacher (mostly) it was the subject.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I put my arm down further to block her elbow and said, "Was it that obvious?" I sighed and continued, "But what if I mess it up, I don't want to start off wrong."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Dont worry bout it, at least you've given it a shot. Plus your a good guy, theres definate points for thats. As well as being a gentlemen, so theres extra, and how you defended her and made that assssssss back there apologize. Your good dude, just go with your instincts. And itf you get nervous, shift that energy into a positive to help ya get through it. I f
do it for play auditions all the time." I smiled again. "And dont worry dude, no matter what I got your back.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was slightly embarrassed about having to ask her about it but I knew I needed some sort of advice, and I accepted her's willingly. "Alright.......I think I can do this.......thanks for the advice Raven." The bell rang and I gave her a small hug and left for my last class, Phys Ed. Once I got there I met the gym instructor in the hall with the rest of the students and found out to my surprise that Aenya was in that class with me. "Hello Aenya, Iam glad to see we have a class together and not just lunch." I smiled weakly as I mentally did a paw-to-face. Wow that sounded terrible, I thought to myself.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled back at him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He was sweet, and positively adorable.

"I'm glad that I got to eat lunch with you too." God, that sounded pathetic.

"I'd like to do it again some time."

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I walked in to my Gym to find Enir with that girl from lunch (what was her name? Alice? Areial? April? something with A". I was started to feel a little left out again when I cuaght a wiff of something in the air. It was coming from Enir. It took mme a minute to realize that her was attrscted to that girl, or at least had very strong feelings. When Enir looked up to see me watching them, I jut smiled and gave him a nod, telling him to go for. I sat down on one of the empty and began reading my book, trying to keep my eyes from sneaking a peek at the couple.
Last edited by DWDruid on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

After a few more headshots and pepole getting hitted our team won I cheered only an "woohoo..." and went back to inside I picked the paper they gave me with the time of the classes and saw Study hall I sighed and said "Okay study hall uh...." I asked to an guy that was passing and he pointed where It was I entered got an book and started reading it with mine back against the wall
Last edited by ledrif on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: I think you might have gotten it wrong Ledrif. Enir and Aneya are the two sitting togethe. Raven left and I'm just reading in the corner.
"Wolf Wars"