School of the Eclipse

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

School of the Eclipse

Post by Cain »

OOC: This is based off a really old idea for therianthropy. Its obviously a school, its for all therians, lycans, shapeshifters, everything. You dont have to talk about the classes/teachers/subjects, just like the social and drama type stuff. Its timeline is now, 2010, its a normal school, just for shapeshifters and such. if you want your character can have one or two abilities, and any animal or mythological or extinct creature is allowed, dont matter to me, lol. Just have funn and the school is located in Florida. Post a character first though. Soory, forgot, its a high school, freshman sophmore junior senior, the regular.

Name: Raven Conall

Grade: 9th

Shifter type: Therian; snow leopard

Abilities(if any): Telekinesis

Hair: Short black hair

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'6

Body type: slim with small build

Appearence: Normally wears darker clothes, never wears shorts unless its at night. Pale skin, kinda glows under bluish lights and the moon.

Personality: Can be apathetic and quiet if she doesnt know you, but if close friends or mate will be a loyal and protective friend/mate. Fun, yet cautious and smart about things. Is studying to be an actress.

----

I walked down the huge halls, a small, lime green, worn down back pack slung over my shoulder. Hated being a freshman. Kids in higher grades thinkthey can walk over me, screw that. I walked into my first period class, had Art with Mr. Gerard. I only knew one person at this school, my best friend of four years, Sabree Redden. She was half pixi. I sat down and proceded to be extremely bored with life.

"Miss Conall, why is it necessary for us to go over the basics of sketching?" I was caught daydreaming.

"Its needed so we dont screw up a final drawing over something small and basic." I replied with a satisfied look on my face.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: School of the Eclipse

Post by Enir »

OOC: I hope you knew that I would of course join, Your always fun to post with. :D 8) :D

Name: Enir Shadowfang

Grade: 12th

Shifter type: Wolf/Badger Hybrid (No human form)

Abilities(if any): Intimidating, teleportation (Let me know if this one is alright okay Cain^^)

Hair: Black/Grey coat with two silver stripes going from both sides of snout down the back.

Eyes: Brown with gold ring around center.

Height: 5'9

Body type: 207lbs, some what built, broad shoulders.

Appearance: Wears cargo pants and cargo shorts. Heavier T-shirts and a brown collar. Wears a tan trench coat when outside.

Personality: Keeps to himself most of the time and generally waits for the other person to make the first move on most things. Stays calm most of the time, shows respect to those who have earned it, or are generally nice. Is creative, and can do both physical work and tech (Computer) related work.

I was on my last year of school and was still pretty much alone. I hadn't had a friend all year and I was becoming used to it. I went down the hall to my Networking Lab were I was going to spend my next 4 periods and sat down behind my pc. "Hello Mr.Bonazza, are we going to do some more cable management today?" I said to the teacher. He then replied, "Not yet, we are still waiting for the new wires to come in." Slightly disappointed I started to work on my senior project presentation.
Last edited by Enir on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

Name: Ledrif Leait

Grade: 9th

Shifter type: Weredragon (Drakkin "thanks Enir")

Abilities(if any):none

Hair: black weavy

Eyes: green

Height: 5'5

Body type: slim with an average build

Appearance: Wears jeans and he's lucky black jacket always, also wears an Necklace that is He's mother gift it's an 5 point star with he's family Insignia

Personality: Shy and reserved don't talk too much but is very hiperactive smart and hates when pepole know something he doesn't, know alot about technology and is always searching something to do...

--------------------------------------------

I left the dorm In a hurry with an fast goodbye to evryone got inside an alley and shifted to mine dragon form and flyed fast to school I was late and Mr. Gerard wouldn't tolerate that I landed and rushed inside "damm alarm Clock I hate you" I said now shifting back human and arriving at class i opened the door and quickly took a seat but i got caught "aaaahh... you don't get late so often do you?" He stared at me, I wanted to hide myself in an hole I never liked all the atention to me "uhhmm yeah mine alarm clock and..." he didn't let me finish "ok ok i don't want to hear just try to arrive sooner next time..." I whispered to myself "but it wasn't my fault..."
Last edited by ledrif on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I saw the new comer rush into the class, and Mr. Gerard not giving him a second chance. I knew Mr. Gerard from sixth, he was a student assistant. "Hey Mr. G, give the kid a break, he said his alarm didnt work this morning, and theres no traces of deception in his body language."

He looked at me, then turned to the new guy. "Sorry, I guess im stressed like everyone else on their first day."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

Right after class I metted with her "hey uhmm thanks..." I said not sure how to start talking with her "you know about Mr. G" I Never talked too much I was always closed to myself evrytime was someone else that started talking with me so I was a little lost...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Dont worry bout it, its his first year teaching his own class so he's a little stressed. But once he settles down he'l be the cool Mr G. So how are you enjoying the school? My names Raven, im a freshman." I smiled and walked down the halls with the kid
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"well i'm liking here I can be myself without needing to hide mine other side if you know what I mean and there is some nice pepole around here..." I was still thinking why she defended me "so errrr... Why exactly you defended me there you could just ignore as the others and let me get screwed..." I shaked mine head "no what I mean is that no one ever stayed on mine side so why do you...."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I use to get treated the same way, so I was just looking out for someone who has gone through the same BS. And really? noone stands on your side?" I felt kinda bad for the guy. But i swore to myself i wouldnt pity anything nor anyone unless i wanted to be pitied myself, so I lightened up. "So what class do you have next? I got Honors Bio with Mr Connors."
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

Name: Pyra Silverhorn

Grade: 12th

Shifter type: unicorn shapeshifter

Abilities(if any): pyrokenisis, healing, strong magic

Hair: human hair is pure white as is her unicorn fur

Eyes: gold in bothh forms

Height: 5'4

Body type: 140 pounds, yet slim and muscular

Appearance: Wears black baggy pants, skin tight t-shirts or tanks also black, and steel-toed boots. black of course.

Personality: usually very shy, has no friends. gets picked on for shapeshifting into a unicorn. but pyra is easy going and passive. she wont fight unless she has to.

pyra was in her animal form grazing on the long grass near thhe school woods. it wasnt long before she sensed danger about. one of the popular kids, a werelion, wass stalking her. they did this to her all the time! she was fed up withh it. this time she chharged at him and chased him intoo the school and down the halls. now it was his turn to be thhe one laughed at. nut thhe principall just happened to be there.

"PYRA!!! what on earth are you doing?! change to your human form at once! and you've recieved detention." the irate principal said.

pyra obediantly changed forms, once again getting laughed at
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"aww too bad I have Math classes now with Miss. Rockwell..." I said a little sad, I kinda liked her not because of the fact she Defended me it's just that I felt good being around her "soo well are you busy after school I don't know we could maybe go somwhere if you want..." I didn't wanted that to sound like a date or anything jsut more like an way to return the favor...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him. "Ive got no plans, so sure, i dont mind. Wherd ya wanna go?" my southern drawl pealing through. My mom was born and raised on a farm and i was for the first few years of my life. I thought the kid was kinda cute.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"ooo er r-really? okay then erm... I don't know any good places..." I tough about it for a while then a place came on mine mind "I know how about Fast Duckie that new fastfood it's near the school so we don't need to walk too much..." I stared at her I didn't tough she would accept going out with me she seem to be a nice person...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

He stuttered, its was cute. "Sounds fun, hey, I didnt catch you name." I said right as the bell rang.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"Oh sorry it's Ledrif and your's?" I said quickly...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Raven!" I shouted as i sped to my Bio class. I saw a couple of Freshman, and a few juniors. I sat down next to a guy, he looked like he'd have lycanthropy, tall, a medium build, and had cool eyes that had a gold ring around his pupil.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Are the subjects regular or are they also 'special'?

I was sitting in Bio and preparing to open my notebook for today's assignment on the bio structures of shape shifters when a girl came in and sat down next to me. 'WOW thats unusual' I thought to my self as the scent of a cat suddenly entered the room. I was sitting in the middle of the class and other than the girl that just entered there was no one else within 2 seats of my in any direction. I closed my eyes and tried to silently take a stronger sniff to find the scent and sure enough it came from the girl. Unsure of how to proceed I said quietly, "Hello, Welcome to the class." Still slightly surprised that I didn't seam to bother her. Which was unusual considering I unintentional scared everyone.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: There can be if you charaxter signs up for the class.

I heard the wolf guy talk to me. "Thanks, my names Raven, you?" I asked quietly, Mr Connors was still talking.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Thanks^^

'Wow she talked to me as well?' This was getting interesting. "Iam Enir, Iam a senior here." Due to the oddness of the situation I wasn't sure what else to say, so I started to write down the assignment and open my Bio book.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt a sudden feeling of awkwardness. "Did i say somethin'?" I asked, not wanting to offend to guy. I saw that everyone sat away from him, i mean, he was a little intimidating, but with my moms blood runnin' through my veins, im a natural born fighter and wont lose without kickin' some a$$$.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I arrived at class and took the only seat near an girl with white Hair I haven't seen her anywhere on school before so as the teacher was getting something on her bag I tried an quick chat with her "Hi there..." I didn't knew exactly what to say so I jsut wiated her to reply...
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

'Darn I forgot about cats having good hearing' I thought to my self. "I was just surprised that you sat by me.....I mean Iam not mean or anything but, most people don't like being around me.....I guess I scare them." I said quietly to the cat girl next to me. Then unsure of how to continue I said," So....since I don't seam to bother you....would you possible like to sit together at lunch?...I have plenty of room at my table."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Sure, i didnt have a reserved spot anywhere, sounds fun." I said smiling politely.

"I would appreciate you paying attention Miss." Mr Connors said, ticked at me for talking.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Srry it's been so long. Here's this.

Name: Aenya Deiva

Grade: Junior

Breed: Wolf shapeshifter

Abilities(if any): extremely gifted in hand-to-hand combat

Height: 5 foot.

Hair: white

Eye: Pink

Appearance: freakishly pale skin with long hair. Generally wears jeans and loose t-shirts with a heart necklace and a gold chain

Personality: Generally quiet and shy, but fierce when need be. Smart and loves to read and write.

Okay, I officially hated school. I grunted as, yet again, I was nearly shoved into my own locker. Where was help when I needed it? Sighing, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, gathering my books in my arms. I shut the locker, and was about to turn to go to the lunch room when someone bumped into me. I rolled my eyes skyward before kneeling down to pick up my books.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We had finally finished class and were headed to lunch when I noticed a few people bumping into a wolf shifter on purpose just to give her a hard time. I stopped talking to Raven and ran up to the last guy who had bumped into her. As a approached I heard him and his friends laughing about what he had just done and that they were planning to do it again.

But as soon as his friends noticed me they went instantly quiet and backed up a step, while there friend was still laughing. I picked up the guy by the scruff of his neck and watched him change to a lion, confirming that it was the usual troublemaker. "What you did was not nice and I want you to go back to her and apologise." He tried to get loose but was unable to since his feet were off the ground. I shook him one or twice and walked him back to the wolf shifter. Bowing slightly to her I said,"This one has something to say to you."

He started to argue but a slight tightening of my paw around the back of his neck stifled and further arguments. With a look of defeat he said,"Iam sorry, I wont do it again." I then turned him toward me and said,"No you wont, and if I catch you bothering her again you will find yourself bald!" I then tossed him back to his friends and picked up a book she missed. "Here you go, I believe this is yours." I then asked her,"Would you like to join us for lunch?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I walked past Rick, Hissing loud enough for him and his group to hear, while glaring at them.

"Whats the matter little kitty? got a hair ba--" I grabbed him by his throat, and forced him into the lockers next to him. My eyes grew dark, my canines lengthened and sharpened, and i grew stronger. I smelt fear radiating off of him. But i heard a faint voice.

"Amber stop!" Then i felt someone's arms wrap around me and pull me away from Rick. It was Mr G, and he was now pinning me down, cause i was still baring my teeth and hissing at Rick. When i saw Mr G wince when my hand claw into his skin I immediately snapped out of it and became normal again. "Run along." He said to everyone around us. They all scurried off except for a few people, i recognised Enir And the girl.

He helped me up and walked me to his classroom. "Here." He held out some excedrin, for my upcoming migrane from loss of control. "Are you alright?" He asked quietly, breaking tthe silence.

"I'll be fine." I said, returning to my apathetic state. I do that after every breakdown.

"You know he's going to-"

"Its in the past. I'd like to leave it there." i cut him off. He sighed heavily. Your welcome to sleep here, through lunch and next period, i only have plan next."

I nodded, and shifted, finding a nice place on the floor in front of his desk, falling asleep fast.