School of the Eclipse

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: School of the Eclipse

Post by Cain »

OOC: Ha!! Hundredth post!! i wiin!!!!

I growled at the thought of that jackasssss from Earlier. I shook my head and started walking. I needed to get away from the campus and definately away from the airheaded sorry excuse for a lion. Lions are great breeds, but some get caught up in the stupid stereotype. I was about to ask if we were all jus going to head directly to Duckies, or go home for a little and then all meet up, but I heard someone call my name. It was Mr G and he had some papers in his hands. I realized they were homework from Art that I forgot earlier. I jogged up to him and grabbed the papers. He commented on responsibility, knowing it would annoy me.

"Shut up Mr G, its not my fault. I have terrible memory." I hit him in the arm and we both walked back over to Leon and Ledrif.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

OOC: HUDERTH AND ONE I WON :jester:

I looked at Raven and Mr. G it seemed like Raven forgot the homework from art as they got closer I said "I think it's better if we go back home change clothes and then go to the duckie..." and after a while staring at Mr. G I said "well don't think you want to come with us do you?" I desperated cursed myself for letting that out and started thinking SAY NO SAY NO SAY NO!!!
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Well, this was the cafe. I went inside, grateful to see the others. I took my seat.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I looked at Ledrif and then to Mr G. "Well, I have some paper work but i might stop by later if you guys are there." He spoke. To me it sounded like Ledrif was inviting him, but i dont know.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

As I was nearing my break time, the others started coming in. Aenya was first and I went up to the other bus boy and said I would take care of this one and then he could have one of mine. I walked up to Aenya and said in a polite voice," Hello, may I take your order?" "Maybe something to drink to start with?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: Look Hanamura is a floating character you can do wahtev yer want with him but remenber he's mine best friend from childhood so I won't let things like hitting him be in vain xD

"hmm kay err i will go home then b.. bye guys..." I waved quickly and turned around jogging quickly out of their camp of vision and got into an alley "YOU IDIOT!!! WHAT WUS YOUR THINKING!!!!" after a while hitting mine head on the wall I stood up and went to the dorm as I entered Kenji (he's Kenji Hanamura BTW) came say hi "YO! welcome back!" he leaned on mine shoulder and said "So... How was your first day on the new school?" I walked with him still leaning on me and said "well it was different..." I guess mine emotions revealed something to him "ooohhh found an girl eh?" I looked at him angry but he was right "yeh I did her name is Raven I'm going with her and sum guys to that fast Duckie fast food..." I didn't even finished saying where I was going he said "OK i'll get ready then!" I looked at him and took he's arm off mine shoulder "Nu uh! no way your coming!!" He smiled "awww c'mon I can be just human but i'm yer best friend gotta let me see those new guys Check if they aren't an bad company for mine drag bro!" I shook mine head "you wasn't invited anyways!" I reached mine room and he entered inside with me "Well talking about a meeting is an invitation!" I rolled mine eyes "FINE you win!" I putted mine backpack and mine stuff on mine desk and sitted on the chair as he sitted on mine bed he smiled "Cool so tell me names!" I looked at him getting a popsicle from mine drawer and started to munch it "well there's Raven, Enir, Leon and well I forgot the name but there's another girl..." kenji seemed to get happier "So you reserved one for me eh!" I looked at him nd said "too late Hanamura Enir already got that one! and what you mean by that you said back there I.. I don't like Raven!!!" he smiled and hitted mine arm "C'mon!! I see by your body expressions ooohh..." I smiled "aww yeah doctor HOUSE!!" he crossed he's arms behind he's head and said "awww yeah I know you since you was 7 year old when you like a girl everytime you say her name your mouth glows because of some fire sparkles that get out!!" i Looked at him and said "THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! I DON'T LIKE RAVEN!" as I shouted her name some fire got out mine mouth and I looked at him "hmmm yeh guess your right I'm feeling overprotective over her and I don't like seeing her around other guys either..." Kenji Laughed "I knew it well gotta go change clothes meet you at the dorm lounge" I nodded and he left the room I was alone finally and I started thinking about what he said "Am I really loving Raven?"
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled up at him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears.

"I would like a Coke, please."

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I changed clothes putted mine black hoodie dark jeans and a mettalica T-shirt from the concert I went and as I reached the lounge i saw Kenji playing he's PSP I leaned on the wall and said "so let's go?" he saidd "NOOO!!! I died again!!" I rolled mine eyes and smiled "okay i'll take that as a yes..." He turned the psp off "okay let's go then!" we wet outside and I looked at him "So i'm going flyig wanna try going on mine back?" he tough for a while we head inside an alley and he said "Nah I'm going by bus..." I shrugged and said "okay then I'll wait you get there..." I shifted and took out to the duckie I landed near it and sitted on a bench on the front of it after shifting back human, after a while Kenji got off an Bus he saw me and I nodded we entered togheter And I saw Leon near the door I hitted he's arm "hey there..." Kenji didn't loose time he looked at Leon for a while and said "you are... hmm.... Leon?" I looked at Kenji confused and he shrugged "just trying to guess here..." he said laughing a little
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I said bye to the others, then jogged home. I told my mom what happened today, got lectured a bit about the fight, then she told me to tell Mr G she said hi if he stopped by at Duckies. I gave her a hug and went out to the garage, finding my most favorite toy in the world; my bike. It was really just a mini chopper with a really kickassss paint job an upgrade that starts up like a leaf blower, but it was my baby. I smiled when the engine roared, and got on with ease. I drove to Duckies, weaving through cars in traffic and alternating between the road and sidewalk. I was extremely glad I was on the best side a person can be on with the cops, or else I'd have over 350 tickets. I pulled into the back of Duckies, parking my bike and grabbing the keys in a safe hidden place, then headed in. I saw everybody, but Leon and Ledrif who brought a friend im guessing were just waiting around the door. I decided to have fun and practically galloped my way to the Table Aenya was sitting at and slid into a chair. I laughed at Aenya's and Enir's faces when I startled them. "Hi"^^ i said and laughed again.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I raised my eyebrow at Ledrif's friend. "Yeah, my parents are very original with names." I said with a little chuckle. Just then Raven came in, waltzed over to the table, and crashed down. I told the other two "I guess we can go over now." and joined Raven.
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I stared at Kenji for a while "how the heck!?!?!?" he jsut shrugged "I told you some days ago I'm good with names..." we headed to the table and before i could introduce Kenji he started "My name's Kenji and hmm let me guess..." He pointed Raven as I sat down "hmmm... you are Raven! and...." he tough for a while and said "aww nnever mind i won't keep this guessing game..." I did an facepalm as he sitted on mine side "man you gotta stop doing those things...." He laughed and said "what I'm just introducing myself..."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smirked when the kid named Kenji pointed me out. "Looks like someone likes to talk bout me... guess im a little infamous, huh Ledrif?" I grinned, messing with him a little.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!" I made an angry face to Kenji and he laughed "It's just that this retard over here doesn't like to wait for pepole to introduce themselves!!" I stared at Kenji as he was still laughing out loud "He asked me lately what where you guys names and I said that's all the guessing thing is he's Idea not mine I have nothing to do with that nothing nothing and I wouldn't even think about saying something bad about you Raven!!!" I stayed quiet after a while I highened mine tone without noticing the Everyone around us was looking at me even Kenji stoped laughing I grinned completely full with shy cursing Kenji for that millions of times I whispered to him "Consider yourself dead Hanamura! DEAD!"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I gave a small chuckle at the others antics. I smirked lightly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. This was going to be interesting.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Slightly disappointed that the others had shown up so soon I went ahead and smiled and asked, "And what would you guys like to drink?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I laughed, then Smiling at Enir. "Woul ya mind getting me a coke or pepsi, which ever yall have?" I asked politely.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Just a plain water if you don't mind. Lions like me have trouble with most man-made foods and drinks."
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I said "I'm not thirsty..." then Kenji hited me in the arm "ow c'mon man bring me and him an coke!" I wasn't going to refuse it just that I wasn't wanting to talk right now...
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I wrote the drinks down on my tablet and handed them all menus"Okay I'll be right back with your drinks." I went back to the waiter station and grabbed a few cups. I then returned to the table and handed out there drinks. And to my surprise and joy, i had no other tables to work on and it was time for my break to start, so i went back to the station and grabbed myself a drink, then I came back and asked Aenya, "May I sit beside you?" I also gave a slight bow.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at him, nodding my consent.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at.... Kenji? Anyway, i looked at Ledrif's friend. "Hey, dont pick on him too bad! Cause if he throws you across the room i will laugh." I held my hands up in a 'Im just being honest' gesture and thanked Enir for the drink.

"So how's yall's dayy been? other than the times we've seen eachother."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I smiled gently at what Raven's said "hmpft... well anyways thanks Enir for the drinks!" I took mine and drinked a little I noticed kenji was going to say something and I just tough, Oh there he comes..., he just stared at me for a while "sorry bro i didn't mean to..." I nodded and said "just think a little before go saying stuff..." he grinned and looked at Raven "well mine day was pretty boring as always heh!" I took a few sips of the coke and said "well by now mine day is pretty intresting..." and waited for the others to say something...
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Excuding all of you guys, nothing at all out of the usual. Just school and a quick run through the park in my full form right afterwards." The stress of being in a building with small crowded rooms I built throughout the day was always unbearable to me. Running after school was the best way for my to relieve it, it also helped me stay in shape without a Gym class.
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sat down beside Aenya and took a small sip of my drink. "Your welcome, and I really don't have anything interesting going on later.....for now." I took another drink of root beer as I noticed an eyebrow or two raise. "Despite the fact iam on break I will still be your waiter for tonight, so if any of you would like something to eat I can run up and get something......just remember that you will have to pay for it yourselves." (Imagine food from Jake's but pricing like McDonald's, OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!) I rose from my spot beside Aenya and came back a few minutes latter with a 10oz. steak and some A1 sauce. "Well, I need to eat if Iam going to have anything before my break is over, but feel free to order any time" I started to eat the steak using the knife to cut it up before dipping it in the sauce with my fork.