Meeting the Pack

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Meeting the Pack

Post by Cain »

OOC: Okay, I just got this idea todayy, and I think this will be funn. There is a plot, this shud probably be in the Formal section, but oh well. Anyway, what would happen if some random time, next year, we all met eachother? Notall together, and it doesnt have to be at the same exact time or place. And what if we all had lycanthropy or therianthropy or mutant abilities or something but the government gave us a serum so we couldnt shift or use our abilities? Well, this can be our chances to think and write and rp about what could happen in that universe.

Okay, character Sheet info; In this one, lets be ourselves. But we dont have to use our real names, no real pictures, and no true information. But id like it to be as realistic as possible with the exception of the lycan and therian and mutant stuff. So here's my character sheet, and yeah, lets have fun with this.

Name: Amber Cain
Height: 5'6
Eye color: black to a light gold with a black ring around the iris
Hair: Short dark brown, either bangs in my face or swept to the left or right side of my face.
Body type: Slim with a medium build
Skin type: Pale with a light glow under certain light and the moon light (no joke, i actually do that)
Normal Clothing( I guess, what you would normally wear): Dark jeans, loose or fitting, black or green tank tops, and either a plaid over shirt thats a little long, or her favorite jacket thats balck with a monotone plaid reversed side.

Personality: Can be your best friend, and someone that you could hate, whatever side you choose. Tends to be apathetic and bored most of the time with life, but can crack someone good jokes, and is a great person to talk tofor advice or opinions, or just venting. Is loyal til the i day i die, and protective over great and close friends

I walked into Barnes and Nobles, my favorite book store in the mall. I was texting my friends when I ran into someone. "Im so sorry!"
Last edited by Cain on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Meeting the Pack

Post by Enir »

Name: Enir Shadowfang (Actually going to change it to Enir Shadowfang Legally)
Height: 5'6
Eye color: Greenish Grey with a yellowish gold ring around pupil (this is true...just checked)
Hair: Medium length black hair...beard started (black as well)

Body type: Shoulders slightly wider than waist...slight build. (Supposedly would be good for football.)

Skin type: Slight tan with pale skin were arms are against body.
Clothing: Shorts(all year round when able) and medium to heavy t-shirts. Wears a tan trench coat when outside.

Personality: Can be friendly and caring, and also have good ideas or advice. Not shy but won't come right out and talk to people either. Will show respect to those who earn it or most others, but will not take orders from stuck up people or jerks. Does metal working and small scale blade smithing, along with being an avid reader and (most recently) a member of the furry fandom.

I was at Barnes & Nobles sitting at there small coffee shop inside the building drinking a French vanilla cappuccino and reading a book when I decided to get a different one. I sat down my drink and went back into the rows of books to look for another good one. I searched the rows a few times and finally found an interesting one. As I went back to my table at the small in store coffee shop I started to read the book.

And right as I rounded the last row I bumped into someone unbalancing me and knocking them over. I heard them say "Iam so sorry" right when I started to apologise. I noticed it was a skinny girl around my age with brown hair and wearing dark jeans and a black t-shirt. I automatically continued to apologise, "O....excuse me I should have been paying attention, are you alright?" I held out a hand and leaned forward a little to help her up.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I stood up, as well as looked at the guy. "Nah, its my fault, i wasnt payin' 'tention."

"Amber!!!!" I heard my friend Sabree scream across the store. I sighed with a little stress and embarassment.

"Im sorry, my friends an idiot and tends to be loud." I said, scratching the back of my head nervously. This kid probably thinks im a freak. So much for a good impression.
Last edited by Cain on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Barnes & Nobles actually has a coffee shop inside it!!!! Although sadly I was never able to actually spend a day there reading and drinking a cappuccino. *crys a little*

I smiled as the girl's friend came running over. "Well despite whose fault it was why don't I buy you both a drink as my way of apologizing?" I motioned to my table at the in store coffee shop. "O and by the way Iam Enir, Enir Shadowfang."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him in shock. "Are you fr-" i was cut off by Sabree nearly running me over.

"Amber Cain! i've been calling you for like five minutes more than i should've been!" i was still looking at the guy.

"I'll uhh, i'll catch up with you later." i said. she started whining again, amd i stated mysentence again, with a tone she knows not to mess with.

Turning to Enir; "I would uhh, coffee sounds nice right about now," I said smiling. "My names Amber Cain."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I always wanted to work at a book store like Barnes& Nobles.

"Hello Amber, what would you like?" I asked her walking up to the cash register. The clerk asked me,"Hello Enir, did you remember you employee card this time?" I pulled out my B&N employee card and showed it to her saying, "Why yes, Clair, this time I did."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I dont know, Frappachino thingy? Sorry, im use to making my own coffee a home. And i dont get out much." I grinned sheepishly. I swear i know him from somewhere. Gotta figure out a way to see if he's from.... nahhhh. Cant be.

My phone went off, i looked to see i got a new email- ThePacksDen.

"Sorry, i get emails from this role play site im on." What? curiousity gets the the best of me sometimes. I smiled inwardly.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Okay people, here I am.

Name: Aenya Deiva (often used as a character in my story, I like the name alot.)
Height: five four
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Biracial mix of African-American and Caucasion, naturally tan
Build: Pudgier than most girls (pleasingly plump if you will)
Clothing: Jeans and baggy t-shirts with a ring on the right index finger and earrings. Hair is generally pulled up.

Personaility: Generally quiet and tries to stay out of trouble. Sort of shy and slightly obsessed with wolves

I hummed lightly under my breath as I browsed the shelves of Barnes and Nobles. God, did I love this book store! If it were up to me, I would most definitely live here. I tucked my latest novel, Anita Blake Vampire Hunter: Blue Moon under my arm. Now, it was time to go by a frappuchino. I ordered the drink and plopped myself down into the nearest chair, eager to begin reading the book.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I made the order and we sat down, "So, what brings you here?" "I myself, Iam here waiting on someone special." I said taking a small sip of my hot cappuccino.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leon Fenrir
Height: 6'1''
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair: Medium-length, dark brown, styled so that bangs cover up left eye
Body type: moderate build with broad shoulders
Skin type: usally pale, slightly tanned since arriving in Florida
Normal clothing: blue jeans with a graphic tee, wears a baseball cap for extra hot days

Personality: felt an unexplainable connection to wolves since he could remember, considers himself a "lone wolf", never had any friends because everyone thought he was weird, sometimes talks to himself out of loneliness, cares deeply for those he trusts, often angers people he doesn't care for with sarcastic remarks

I rush into the Barnes and Nobel store and gasp at the sudden gust of cool air-conditioning. Ajusting my cap, I let my eyes get use to the darken store after being out in the blinding Florida sun. When I asked my grandparents if there were any near-by book stores, they claimed that this one was the closest one for miles. I took a quick look at the cureent residences of the store. I spy a tan teenage girl sipping a frappuchino in the coffee shop. Although I didn't like the taste of coffee, I enjoy the aroma it gives off while I read. I also noticed a boy about my age and a girl a bit younger than him sitting not to far away. "They're kind of a cute couple." I mutter to no one. I could also see other people near the back, but I was too far away to see them clearly. I made my way to the Fiction section and began to search. Every now and again I would say something like "Read it, read it, read it for school, horrible review, tried to read. Well, what's this?" I looked at the cover of the book I pulled of the shelf.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sat cross-legged in my chair, opening the newest novel. I inhaled deeply, loving the scent of books and coffee. Losing myself in thought, I began to read.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I had some of my drink. "I needed some more books, trying to get back into reading. Started really early in age. I haven't read any good books. And two of my friends recomended I try anime, so here I am, looking for books hopefully something having to do lycanthropy or therianthropy- sorry, if you don't already know therianthropy it means shape shifting, it's, the base of all shapeshifting. I tend to get bored, and study all of the things my mind won't shut up about. I tend to pick up on things people wouldn't normally think nor notice that goes on in their surroundings, but I for one use my periphial vision and my subconcious runs like a chicken on speed. It's quite annoying and will not go away unless my music is being playing through my headphones, which are wrapped around my neck- and my subconcious is getting through to the part of my mind that makes me talk. Sorry. Like I said, think too much." I looked down, my mind needs to shut up.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked around the small indoor coffee shop and then turned to Cain and said, "Well, if you want I can make a suggestion or two on some books related to that, I can also go check our book info storage and see what we have in stock." I looked around again but only saw someone reading a novel,'is that her I wondered in the back of my mind', "Well, if the person Iam waiting for hasn't showed up by the time I finished my cappuccino, then we can go check."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Sure." I smiled lightly.

"Cain!!!!!!!" I heard one of myother friends call me. We know each other my our last names, and it's amusingg.

"What is it Rockwell?" I said, turning in my seat.

"I've been looking for you." I picked up the tone in his voice, he was afraid of something. I stood up and walked to him.

"Whats going on, is someone hurt?"

"No, some people in weird uniforms are here, I overheard them saying they need to find 'Cain' and someother names that I can't remember. They sounded like some type of government."

My face was stone. Theories and possiblities ran through my mind.

"Okay, I have a theory, and I need you to walk out of here, and go find Sabree. I want you to stay with her, and do not look for me, do not talk about me, and do not call or text me. I will contact you as soon as I can. Got it?" He nodded and left. I returned to Enir. "I know we just met in person, but we have to leave now. I will explain it all later, but we have to go-"

"Excuse me ma'am." I hear a voice say behind me. "Can I speak with the both of you, alone?"

"Sure." I knew that tone instantly. This was a Guy that has had some type of training, he was making sure we had to go with him.

"Miss I would like to talk to you first." I hissed under my breathe. Something gonna happen and it's going to either get real messy, or really intresting. I made sure I had my favorite song playing through my headphones, So Happy I Could Die by Lady Gaga, and put one in.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Hello Sir" I said calmly and casually. "We have no problems coming with you, but if you don't mind, we both need to clock out or our boss will fire us for trying to get overpaid." I then turned to Cain and said,"Come on...lets go clock out." As we began to walk away I whispered,"Just pretend you work here with me." But before we could get to far the agent put a hand on each of our shoulders and said, "Iam afraid your going to have to come with me NOW." I looked at Cain with an expression that showed I was ready to cause some havoc. And secretively I flashed her the tazer on the inside of my trench coat. All I was waiting for was to see whether or not she agreed with my idea.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I hear a comotion near the front of the shop. I take a peek behind a bookshelf and see an offical looking man holding onto the two young teen. I didn't know what to think of it. Were the other teens convicts and against the law? Was this man about to kidnap them? I decided that before any decision could be made, I should watch and wait. When I was sure of the situation, then I could make a decision of what to do.
Last edited by DWDruid on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at the tazer for a sharp second and back to the agent. "Sure you wanna get me in trouble? I aint the nicest." I gave him a wolfy grin. I saw the other men eyeing me, then they walked over.

"Ma'am we're playing nice, lets not make an ugly scene."

"But with me standing here i'd turn some 'ugly' action pretty." He growled strangely and threw his fist at me. My adrenaline raced and I dodged under it and my left foot flew out, kicking the hell out of the guy. i hissed and tackled another, but i punched him repeatedly in the face. As my fist was in the air ready to serve another blow to the guys face, I felt a prick in the back of my neck, and it all went black.

Six Hours Later

I woke up, groggy and had a huge migrane.

"Welcome, Cain." I heard a loud voice, it came from some sort of sound system hooked up all around the room. I hissed in pain when bright lights lit the entire room.

"Turn the damnnnn lights off!" I roared.

"Thats no way to speak to someone who has reactivated you gifts."

"What gifts?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, I was seriously going to kick someone's rear when I found a way out of this joint. I groaned, rubbing a hand on the back of my neck. Since when did I get mugged in a bookstore? Who mugs a bookstore anyway? I grumbled softly under my breath, pushing myself into a sitting postion.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

My hand flew to my tazer and I drew it out, placing the end of it on a guy who was about to grab Cain. I then lept over her back and crescent kicked the guy in the face, dropping him. But I was tackled by two guys from behind. I struggled as best as I could but was hit by some dart from a rifle one of the others had. And as everything started to go dark I saw the same thing happen to Cain and the girl with the book.....who I noticed to my horror was the girl I had been waiting there for.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, this was so not how I had planned to spend my day at the bookstore. I jerked against the ropes that held me, attempting to get free. It didn't work, to say the least. It really didn't work. I sighed, allowing my head to fall back against the wall with a soft thud. That was when the door to my chamber opened. A man stepped in, a smile planted on his face.

"Hello, Aenya. We've been expecting you."

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

T watched in horror as the kids tried to fight the men, only to be overpowered and knocked out. I turned to run ut of the store and away from the action before I felt a small prick on my arm. I look to see a dart sticking out of it. I pull out the dart but I can already feel the drugs kicking in, making me groggy. I hit the floor and before I lose thought, I see a pair of shiny black shoes fill my foggy vision and a deep, sinister voice saying:

"Hello there Leon. We weren't expecting you to be here, but now we can reunite you with your true kind. Besides, this is so much easier than just hunting you down.
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke to a dark cell/cage and groaned. I tried to sit up but felt shackles pull against my wrists, ankles, waist, and throat. 'What the hell?' I asked my self. Just then 3 men entered, one went to a side room were I guessed one of the others were held and the other two came toward me, once they were at my cage door one pulled out one of those stick tazers and the other pulled out a small remote and stick tazer as well.

Pressing the button on the remote, the door opened and my shackles fell off, I slowly rose up,and noticed I seamed to be taller and slightly heavier. My mind began to turn,'Wait, HOW IN THE HECK could I be 2 ft taller than these guys in just one evening?' I looked at my hands and found myself stunned and a little scared by what I saw, my fingers were longer and there were claws protruding instead of finger nails.

I then proceeded to check the rest of me. I WAS COVERED IN FUR AND I HAD A TAIL!!!! I tried to ask the men what they did to me but all they did was get a little shifty and angle there tazer sticks toward me. I was slowly losing my ability to control and frustration, I wanted answers and they were not giving them to me. Then, the inevitable happened, one tried to jab me and I stepped to the side and kneed him in the gut while grabbing the tazer stick and poking the other one with it.

I then let out a howl and impaled the third guy with the tazer stick. I looked inside the room he was looking in and saw a girl, my first reaction was to rush her but I caught a familiar scent right before I struck. I looked at her and sniffed again, sure enough it was her,Aenya. I then realized I had probably scared the crap out of her so I backed up 2 ft and layed down, hoping she would figure out that it was me.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Your abilities Amber. As you may have figure out about a year ago, you are a Therianthrope. You know that show Heroes? Sylar? You have his ability as well its called-"

"Intuitive Aptitude. I know, I study these things. Let me go. I want to see Enir and my friends. Now."

"But don't you wanna meet Sylar himself?"

"You mean Zachary Quinto?"

I saw a tall dark figure walk into the room.

"Sylar is real. Your looking at him. But I'm not like Im mad out to be on Heroes. I want to help you. You want abilities. You have a evolved form so there is no hunger in your mind. But you still want them." He's sexy as hell in person.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped as a howl echoed throughout the small room. The man looked up, fear running across his face.

"Don't waste time, give her the injection."

I opened my mouth to say, "Injection for what?" but didn't get it out. I yelped as they stuck a needle into my arm, jerking away slightly as they did so. I screamed as a werewolf leaped through, attacking the men. When all was done, the werewolf laid down, wagging his tail at me.

"Nice doggy, good doggy." I muttered.

The werewolf snorted, and I realized something. Crawling forward, I stared into the werewolf's eyes.

"HOLY CRAP! ENIR, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!"

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I noticed Aenya holding her arm and started to lick it. I then nuzzled her cheek and curled up beside her. I tried to speak again, hoping that at least she would be able to understand me, " I don't know!!!,Are you okay?, What did they do?, We need to find Cain and get out of here!!!!" Each time I tried I went a little slower, hoping that eventually I would become understandable.