Meeting the Pack

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Meeting the Pack

Post by Enir »

I called again, and if I got no answer I was going to leave because I wasn't going to leave snowy's side any longer than what I had to.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"I'll find it out?!?!?!" that made me feel somehow unconfortable I shook mine head "My name's Luiz but call me Ledrif whatever you think it's better" I runned alongside her following Snowy as fast as we could "but if I do tranform into a werewolf I can change back can't I?" I asked fearing her answer....
Last edited by ledrif on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I let out a sharp yell of victory. Finally, a freakin' way out! We ran through the exit, into blinding sunlight. And being surrounded by a dozen more guards. I snarled under my breath, lunging forward with my hands curled into claws. I threw one of the guards into a wall, eager to fight my way out.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Not hearing a reply I ran to catch up with the other. I didn't get lost because I could smell Snowy's scent through the halls. I came to the end of the last hall and barreled through 2 guards at the other side of the door, pinning them both to the ground with my forward paws. It was a big enough opening for the others to run through. We all ran for the tree line and disappeared into the underbrush.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

After we reached the trees I quickly leaned at a Tree panting and didn't quite knew what to do now I sitted whit mine back at the tree and looked at Enir "Hey.... we gotta find a way to get you back human right...." I looked at Snowy and Cain "any ideas??"
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

I woke up again after blacking out. I must have missed the one who came in. I cursed under my breath for it. But whoever it was distracted the guards long enough for me to slip out unnoticed. By following the scent of the others like me, I finally found them in the nearby forest. But still I stayed where I was at, not knowing how to approach the group.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As we sat there resting deep in the woods, I tried to think of a way we could get back to our homes.......well for the others to get back home......I would never fit back into the world I once lived in. But......I realized that I may be able to pass as someone's abnormally large dog, and depending on the person, it might not be that bad.

I looked over to Snowy and thought that she might take me in. But before I could ask I smelled that same scent that was in the dark room back in that building we were kept in. I then casually slipped into the brush and snuck around the area were I thought the smell came from.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped as Enir's head lifted up suddenly. We all jumped to our feet, preparing ourselves for fight or flight mode. Here's hoping it didn't get us killed.

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Just as the drugs and running started to take their effect, I saw another creature like me burst from the hedges. I took a quick wiff of his scent and recongized it from the cell. He was soon followed by mor figures, but my vision blurred before I could see them. I muttered/growled "Finally" in a relieved tone and colasped right there on the ground.
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I stoped inches from the creature, which turned out to be another werewolf. I looked at the others and waited for there decision on what to do with him.....we didn't know him or his intentions but we couldn't just leave him there either.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I asked Enir where he was going and as I sensed something hitted the floor I stood up "what was that?" I saw an knocked off werewolf and Enir near him "uhh... did you knocked him out??" I started getting a little dazzed I looked around and said in mine normal voice and a mix growl tone "urgh... what's this..." I felt like mine body was changing somehow I putted one of mine hands In mine arm and sitted down again "uhm... never mind..." Something was happening Inside me And it was starting to change me outside too I tried to seem liek nothing had happened I stared at the Knocked out werewolf "how about we just take him with us He doesn't seem that is going to harm us and we have one werewolf already one more wouldn't make much difference would it?" I said laughing a little
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I snorted a little at the boys comment, of course it would matter!!!! Both me and the knocked out werewolf were males and I was some what territorial, especially around snowy. I tried my best to make each word understandable for them and said,"I don't care if we bring him, but he isn't going near snowy."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I laughed slightly, rolling my eyes. I spared a glance towards Cain.

"Men," We both said in unison.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Enir, chill yer nipps, and Ledrif, sit down. I'll get the guy. Luckily Sylar put several unused syringe's into a strong case. I grabbed one, drew some of my blood, and injected it into the new lycan's system. Then i grabbed another and walked up to Enir. "Alright you overgrown, bear-looking wolf, lets see if this'll at least fix your vocal chords. If it works like I hope it will, it might actually allow you to shift from human to wolf and wolf to human." I said.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I looked at her and felt confused "why you keep injecting your blood on me?" I said as I started to feel normal again I started brainstorming things and I though I figure it out "I guess I figured out..." I said a little scared with the tough "But I shouldn't complain about it after all it's one of mine life long archievements..." I said smiling "I guess you wont need to give the big bad wuff you blood anymore..." I laughed a little as everything started to make sense
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was taken aback by snowy's reply. I was just being watchful of her. Then Cain injected some of her blood into my arm. My throat began to change a little on the inside and I could feel my voice box started to alter a little. "Well.....how do I sound? Can you understand me?" But, I was still stuck a werewolf.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at him.

"Yes, I can understand you perfectly."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

OOC: wow Enir, i think that was the first time you didnt comment back on the nickname I gave you, you overgrown bear looking wolf boy. Dammit. :-P maybe if iget Snowy to start calling you that..... lol

"Well, your voicebox is good, why dont you try shifting? Snowy, did you grab any clothes for him just in case he can?" Then I turned back to Ledrif. "My blood has cells that wil rapidly heal any wound as long as nothing penetrates the back of my skull and stays there. It'll heal your wounds only once, and you had a small cut on your arm smart one." I pointed to the wound as it closed up nicely. I then went to the unconcious Lycan, and checked his vitals, he was still alive, but the drugs were still in his system. Nothing lethal, just something to keep him asleep. "This one's fine, he's just sleeping right now. Let him sleep." I dragged him carefully under a large tree the base was open wide enough to fit him inside ((thats what he said, lmfao^^)).
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I looked at the wound that was healing pretty quickly and everything got confuse again I tough she was giving her blood to somehow keep me human but what she said made me confused "well thanks I haven't noticed the cut..." I smiled at her "but I am right about me being an wuff I said" still smiling "I mean only a wolf could do that growl I did... and I was able to pick Enir scent back there..." I stood up and stared at Cain "you know it too I just need you to confirm mine toughs because if I am I'll be sure not to aproach Snowy I fear Enir slicing me in two...." I laughed laining mine back against the tree and putting mine hand in the pockets of mine jeans
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at Ledrif. "Yes, you are a lycan. You can try out your new form, or maybe forms, depends on how your bodys adjusted to the shot they gave you." Thinking for a moment, "Come to think of it, I need to try mine out." I said. I calmed down, then took a deep inhale and screamed in pain as my body felt like it was being torn apart. It was my first shift, its gonna hurt like hell. Bones cracked, popped, moved around, shortened, lengthened. Skin stretched, muscles grew a bit, and fur covered my body. And when my muzzle grew my screamed turned into a long, low pitched howl that pierced the sky around me. (( think o Professor Lupin's from Harry Potter 3)) I shook my head abruptly, and opened my eyes. I stood 6 ft tall, jet black fur with silver fur covering the ends of my paws (all four), my muzzle, my ears, and my tail. My eyes were a bright gold, and a black ring around the iris. I looked at the others, and gave them all a wolfy grin. I howled again, this time it sounded happy. I was no longer That human girl that got picked on by her friends for finding Lycanthropy and Therianthropy fascinating. I was Raven Conall... of The Packs Den.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I gasped as that seemed to hurt alot and after she shifted completely and howled I got an mix of Scare , curious and happy feelings I stared at her for a while then I said "wow that means there are now 4 big bad wuffs eheheh..." I stood up and faced her "so.. mind tellin me how you make to shift...."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped at Cain's howl, twisting my fingers into Enir's fur. Christ, that girl scared me sometimes. I put hand to my temple, a throbbing pain beginning to echo throughout my skull. What had those jerks given me anyway?

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Snowy was noticably uncomfortable when cain howled so I held her close to me as her hand gripped my fur. It felt fantastic when she did it as well, and I caught myself thinking about licking her cheek. As cain let loose a happier howl I said,"Congrats Cain, on your first shift." I then, unable to stop my self, nuzzled snowy's cheek.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

My dream was filled witn men in suits, wolves, and the pain of my flesh tearing, bones stretching, and an unbearable heat. They were suddenly shattered by an unearthly howl.

I slowly woke up to a second, happier howl. I looked around to see two more creatures like me, one male and the other female. In the male's arms was the smsallgirl I remembered from the shop. I also noticed another kid who looked normal, but smelled kind of like me and the others. Still trying to wake up completely, I muttered "What happened?" (noticing that my voice sounded much better).
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I grinned and my tail wagged furiously, i felt like a kid locked in Toys R Us.

I heard the other guy that passed out say something. "You passed out when you reached us, how are you feeling?" I said, walking over to him after shifting back to human. That did t hurt as bad. I put my hand on his neck, checking his vitals once again. He was gettingthe drugs out of his system. Then I moved my hand to his fore head seeing if his fever had gone down, running like he did, did a number on his body. I checked the rest of his body for any other wounds, finding none. "You're good for now, but i need you to take it easy for now. my name Is Cain."