Meeting the Pack

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Meeting the Pack

Post by DWDruid »

My old scent was faint, but it stood out among the very different forest smells. As I continued to follow it, I found the woods to become more and more relaxing. They were dark, quiet, and tranquil, an extremely peaceful place. I could almost see myself living in a place like this. I suddenly shook my head to clear my thoughts. This feelings were strange and unnatural, I never had them before. Maybe it was the wolf part of me, slowly lwaking foreign instincts into my mind. My train of thought was broken though when I heard a rustling of leaves behind me. Taking a quick sniff, I could tell it was human. Not only that, but it also carried the scent of that building I just ran from! Fearing that they were trying to capture me again, I sprinted it the opposite direction as fast as I could.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Darius noticed the sudden burst of speed from his target. Darn! He had thought he'd been able to catch up without having to use too much energy, but he had no choice now. A werewolf would be hard to catch as a human at all, and when sprinting...

Darius unleashed a burst of speed, far too unnatural for any human. Only if he caught up could he explain the situation, and only once the situation was explained would he have a chance to protect all of the group.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I could still hear the human running behind me. He must have been running at an unnatural rate to be able to keepnup with me like that. He might even be catching up to me! Some kind of instinct then kicked into my brain. It told me that my only options were to either fight or flee. And since I could flee forever, I was left with fighting. I made a sharp turn and faced human, showing my teeth and letting off a low growl. I didn't want to hurt them, but I would do what I must to stay alive. If push came to shove, I couls always use my new mind powers to came it go away.
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Darius had managed to catch up! Stopping, bent over, breathing in deeply, with a number of coughs here and there, hands resting on his kneecaps, he raised his head and looked up.

"I wondered how long it would take to catch up to you. Leon Fenrir, 18 years old. Running from a government organisation you know little about, except that through them, you became lycanthropic, and maybe another few snippets here and there. Guessing from your reaction, you aren't pleased to see me, and you're viewing me as an enemy. Please, talk to me. If you want to escape from a constant run, talk to me, and I can explain as best as I can."

Darius straightened himself up, a light, friendly smile on his face.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I studied him for a moment, but then decided to trust him, for now! I was afraid of what I didn't know, and this "organization" made the list. Keeping my mind open for the slightest hint of deception, I shifted to a more human-like form. I growled, "I will listen for now human. But be quick with your words!"
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"You and the others you have been with are somewhat more unique than most, and on your own, are at risk. The government are the ones who imprisoned you, and therefore you have a right to distrust them. However, you need to be kept safe, and right under the government's nose is the best place for the moment. Two are already there, and so long as you don't put up a fight, you don't get caged. Also, since I am not directly a government official, I don't have to follow everything up they want. By taking advantage of the situation, I can get all of you away from the government, but first you need to unite. Also, since the government is looking for you as well, it would be hard to escape. Only by grouping you with the government will that exterior onlook of governmental agencies will diminish, leaving the greatest chance for escape."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Not sensing any immediate deciet, I growled back, "I'll go with you for now, but I want to speak to the other two as well. And a word of warning, I can read your mind so be carefull of your true intentions."
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Another person was willing to follow through with the plan, or at least for now. That was good.
"Well then, we'd better head back." Darius turned and began walking, hoping that Leon would follow rather than flee.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

After a few minutes of following the human, we found ourselves back the building. The scents reminded me of my time in their possesion. This brought a deep growl to my lips and I added, "Pray you keep your end of this 'bargin', human."
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I was bossed around by some pepole made some stuff here and there and trained a little then after a while I tough about the others will they really come or will they die trying to escape, I decided not to think about that too much and went to mine 'room' before i could get in Someone called me seems that Leon has arrived I folowed the gy who lead me to the entrace he opened the door and I saw Leon with that Detective I nodded to Darius and looked at Leon "well seems you didn't resisted guess... this is kinda good..." I shook mine head I dunno I hate that place so much but I need to act as if I like "so yeah Cain is here already seems she came by her own... and I kinda got dragged into this... but it's good here after all..." I didn't seem to be helping too much "errr... I should shut up already... you don't seem confortable... and well you know what I mean right...."
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Your lying to me." I snarled to Ledrif. He might have been saying things were fine, but his thoughts were telling me a different story. Turning back to the human( Darus, or so Ledrif's mind told me) and said, "Normaly I'd leave right now, but since Cain is here as well I want to hear her side too. I'd like kno exactly whats going on around this place. But one more thing, if I detect the slightest lie from her, I'm leaving and taking my own chances."
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I chased the new target, he could jump far and high so I had to jump from building to building in NYC. And Sylar made me promise him to stay out of sight. I leapt, and finally caught him by tackling him onto the rooftop of an apartment building.

"Sylar, I got him, I'll meet you back at the company. Bye" I called him and then dragged the target back to my new car, 1995 mustang; black with silver duel stripes.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I had been given a reply and with worry and fear of rejection in my heart I asked,"Does this mean you don't want me anymore Snowy?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I finally got back to the Company, and got in through the back with the subject. I let thw other guards put him in a cell in level 3. Soon i was sitting on a ledge of Primatech, looking out as the sun started setting.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I asked where was sylar and When I met him I asked for Cain and he led the way to the rooftop I noticed cain there "hey Leon is here he wants to talk with you you should come he's... kinda upset..." I spoke walking near her "And I seriously don't want to see him in a cell"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I sighed. "Alrighty then." I walked with Ledrif and met back at the cell

"Whats up kid?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

A tear came out of my eyes and I dashed out of the apartment, I had hoped that she would still stay with me even though the government had altered us, but apparently I was wrong. I ran out into the woods, the pain in my heart tearing at me. I couldn't help but let out a mournful howl when I reached the hill top in the forest clearing. It hurt so much, being rejected by the one you cared the most for.

As I wept I went from sadness to great anger,"It is the governments fault I have been changed, because of them Iam no longer wanted, I vow here and now that I shall destroy that facility and there work so that they will not wrong anyone else like they did to me." My eyes glowed and everything looked red. I looked at my reflection in a nearby puddle, and my eyes had changed to a dark bloody red, adrenaline coursed through my veins and my mind swarmed with ideas and plots.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Time for the next move. Darius had secured two targets - now for the third, known best as "Enir."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I finished explainin my side of the story when i heard a blood thirsty howl. I recognised the message and my eyes widened. "Enir.." i whispered and bolted faster than lightning out the building and searched desperately for his scent. I finally found it and followed it fast, my heart raced; he was my best friend, my first friend on TheDen. I finally found him, he was so... Different, darker. It scared me. I whimpered and bowed my head with my tail between my legs, i was scared that he lost control and hurt someone, Snowy.

"Enir..? Enir what happened?" i asked quietly and kept my head down. Either one of us could die in this situation, and i was not going to break my promise as a guardian.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Cain had gone ahead to Enir. Hopefully, she'd be able to resolve the matter with him, but Darius could take no chances. Picking up the pace, he continued towards Enir.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I stayed there with Leon after the howl It seemed like enir was really angry for some reason I didn't exactly knew what to do so I just took a seat there since darius and Cain had already gone after him there was no need for me to go too right?
"hey Leon don't do anything stupid okay think about beeing here for a while..." I noticed he could read minds so I Just thinked 'and else that detective Darius gave me something that will get us out here as soon as all of us are together again' after taht I smiled
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Through the haze I noticed Cain's approach, I stepped back into the taller grass and crouched not wishing for her to see me like this, my mind had stopped swarming with plots and had turned it's full attention on Cain,'how did she find me? Why is she wearing the cloths of the enemy? Is she one of them?'

These thoughts flew by as I crouched there in the grass. She had here head down and her tail was tucked, I could see that she was worried and for the first time, maybe even scared, then she asked me what had happened. The pain hit me again, as I remembered what happened. With a mixture of pain and sorrow I replied,"Snowy has left me......" Then I growled, it sounded like a feral hound from hell. Anger was surging through me again, my vision became red again and I had to struggle from tackling cain, I glimpsed myself in the puddle and realized I looked almost like a hollow from Bleach, but without the hole and mask. "AND IT'S ALL THE FACILITIES FAULT, THEY CHANGED ME, THEY DRAGGED ME IN AND MESSED WITH ME, AND NOW MY LIFE IS OVER!!" I couldn't hold on any longer, I dashed into the woods and disappeared.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Enir!!!" i screamed and chased after him. I was not to lose my best friend. I finally got close enough to leap onto him and pin him down as best i could. "Listen to me!! Im not gonna lose my bestfriend now shut the hell up and stop running or ima beat you, you overgrown bearlooking wolf!!" i tried to get him to remember me and snap him outta it with his old nickname. "We couldnt control what you would turn into, its how your body reacted to the syrum. Give Snowy time, she will understand, i promise you!"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Darius was panting as he neared Cain and Enir. He wasn't used to having to run faster than an average human this much, and to see that Cain already had a firm hold was reassuring. Unable to speak between heavy panting, he just waited.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I struggled under Cain's grip, fighting the urge to bite and yet trying to get free as well. I was uncomfortable and my inner beast was shouting at me to get free. I heard cain call me a wolf-bear and I seamed to snap out of it a bit but it wasn't enough. I intentionally went limp and then launched myself out from under her. With a low voice that sounded both hurt and firm I spoke "They WILL pay for this." I then turned and lept into the tree and headed for the facility, jumping tree-to-tree.