Meeting the Pack

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Meeting the Pack

Post by DWDruid »

I could just barely hear voices on the other end of the door, but the sounds in my head were much clearer. "Well, if I'm a werewolf why not be a mind reader too? I wonder if I have mind control too, like Matt Parkman on Heroes." Before I could dwell on this anymore, I heard Ledrif give I shout from our room. Entering, I saw all of our faces on the TV like a classic WANTED poster. "Oh crap!" I muttered as I rushed back to Enir and Snowy's room, banging on the door shouting, "Come out you two! We got a crisis!"
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

While everyone else was busy with the newest crisis, I decided to go out, looking for a car of some sort. I sniffed around the entire area, finally finding a building with a poor security system. I know it was completely wrong, but im a fugitive anyways, it doesnt matter. I took out the cameras easily with cryokinesis, then saw the sexiest car I've ever seen. It was one of the newest Land Rovers, it was kinda boxy, but in a real nice wayy. I formed a perfect molded key that replicated the cars' real key exactly with metsl mimicry. Then I drove it back to the others. "Yall like her? five seats, one of yall gets to sit with me." I grinned. Having a two seated go kart with a stick shift came in handy when you were learning how to drive.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"No offence or anything Cain, but maybe it would be better if I drove instead. Me and Enir are the most experienced drivers, and he's still in his wolf form so it would be more logical if I drive us instead. By the way Enir, your the biggest so you should stay up front but try not to be seen."
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I growled. Most experienced? maybe. But I know how to drive, and we wouldnt have this without what I did. I drove off, going home. Hated when people act like that around me. pisses me off.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

We both jumped as someone banged on our door. We shared one of those smiles before giving each other a brief hug.

"Let's go."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I sped off, driving fast. I spotted the parking lot i found the car in, and dropped it off there, taking the key with me. I then bolted off, speeding to the facility we came from. I changed into that "normal" form, and walked in.

"Excuse me, we're can I find Sylar? I'm an old friend of his, I wanted to say hi." I smiled at the idiot sitting at the front desk. This place reminded me of Primatech from Heroes, a company dedicated to finding specials and keeping the most dangerous from harming regular people disguised as a Paper Company. The ironic thing is, it was Primatech. A paper Company. And the cells we were locked up in? Designed the same exact way the cells were in the show. We were in Level 5, the underground floor that holds only the most dangerous specials in. Sylar was locked up in there once.

"Amber!" I heard a familiar voice of a serial killer behind me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Don't worry, She's with me." He told the idiot, and led me to a secluded room. "What the hell are you doing back here? I told you to get out of here."

"I did, but I didn't feel right with the other people I was with. So I shifted and came back. I'm bored and you know I can fight." I flashed a mischevious grin at him. He sighed.

"I can probably get you a job here, but you'll have to go and hunt down people of your own kind, and probably will end up killing people."

"As long as these people here don't find out who I am, I'm willing to do the job." He grinned.

"I do need a partner."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: okayy, did this one die??? i'vee seen several ppl that are involved with this one onnline in the past few dayys and noones answeredd 8-/
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

(I'm not sure. To me it's kind of weird to have all of these 'Heroes' refrences in a werewolf story to be honest.)
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

oOC: Well, its set in reality, 'sylar' is really Zachary quinto but he just changed his name. And its all set in the real world. Im just borrowing the characters and stuff from the show to make it intresting :-/
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

(I'm not saying there's anything wrong with 'Heroes', but some people might get confused because of it. Another thing might be that Enir hasn't been able to get on for a while, and he's always playing a big role in these stories.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Yeah, its just that im used to getting like 3 or 4 emails everyday on my iPhone from theDen everyday, ya know? Im not used to it being so slow like its been. :-/
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Well, as soon as I get my pc back I will help out with that.

Even though I gave snowy a smile, I frowned and was slightly sad on the inside. I had hoped to get some time with her and to make sure she was going to be okay. I stood up resentfully and unlocked the door, catching one of the others paw as he went to bang on the door that he thought was still there. I released his paw and said slightly agitated despite my best efforts to keep a level tone.,"Can I help you?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

(not that I don't want to post its jsut that I'm confused did you jsut left us there and went back to the facility simple like that LEFT EVERYONE TO GO WITH SYLAR? I just can't believe it....)

I sighed and looked at leon with an expression really noticable of an what now? he shrugged and I kicked an nearby rock "okay then if she will act like Oh I need no ones help leave her be I'm going too... but I'll be back.... I promise..." I walked down the road thinking and shifted to mine wolf form on an alley Picking mine clothes and using mine hoodie as an bag i went out carrying it with mine mouth I reached home shifted again and dressed up I knocked on the door and mom came see who was as she saw me she got so happy "Luiz Is that YOU!! Oh dearrr where you was what where you doing out there!!" I huged her and she said "come inside c'mon quickly you explain me what happned while I fix you something to eat" I nodded and sit on the table Mine brother came running and said "bIG BRO! where was you?" I lied saying "I was with some friends that is all..." he smiled "You must have gone in a big party to be 2 days away from home" I nodded "yeh an looooong party...." mom knew that was a lie and she noticed why I was lying She said "hey Otavio why don't you go get that box of new toys you gained!" He grinned and gone upstairs I turned to face her "Look just don't scream or freak out when you see what is aobut to happen okay..." Mom seemed confuse but she nodded I shifted into mine werewolf form and when I finished she dropped the cup of milk she was holding "WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU!!" I quickly said "shhhh Otavio is scared of werewolves if he finds out I'm one he'll freak out!!" Mom nodded and we went to the garage she locked the door and said "Now explain what happened with you!" I explained carefully sayind everything that happened when I finished she sighed "okay then.... you are a Werewolf..." I nodded "because they injected you something..." I nodded again "And there is a few pepole that escaped with you homeless out there...." I nodded Again "But you will stay I don't care if..." Mine brother opened the garage front door with the conrol and said "mommy i'll get mine bicicle to show... Lu..." He screamed and said "WEREWOLF!!!" I quickly rushed to him and closed he's mouth with mine paw "SHUT UP!!" he heard mine voice and I let him go He stared at me "big bro?" I grinned and he seemed to get even more scared I shook mine head "I'm still the big bro I haven't changed I'm jsut a little furrier..." he seems to get happier "hahahah furrier ahahah..." I smiled and looked at mom she nodded and went inside again I looke at mine brother and said "want to go with you new wolfie bro to the forest play a little He smiled "Yay let's go!!" I went inside again told mom where we where going and she prepared an box with some food for us "In case you want to stay there for some time!" I nodded and said "so let's go lil bro?" he smiled "Let's go wolf bro!" I grinned at the way he called me I went outside picked mine brother up and layed him on mine forehead "hug me tight there lil bro!" he said "why?" I took off in an fast speed and mine brother yelled "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

P.S: Just to explain to DwDruid or anyone that didn't understood just in case I told you guys to call me ledrif (mine Nickname) but I have mine real name wich is Luiz but I haven't told you guys mine real name jsut mine nickname (only cain knows mine name) so you where supposed to use Ledrif Okay? hope I got that Clear....
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Well, i tend to be a little b*tch at times so.......... something like that is bound to happen. Plus Sylars sexyyy as hell! i cant help it! of course imgonna want to see him again. lmao^^

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked, already sweating from hand-to-hand combat training earlier. Now it was time to train with our abilities. I nodded. Then he flung me into the wall with telekinesis, then threw a blast if electricity at me. I absorbed it and threw a stronger one back at him. We continued to throw fire, electricity, and invisible blasts of energy at each other, before we both collapsed from exhaustion and started to heal all the flesh that was either torn or burned off our bodies. "You did good, I'll have to report to Jack, you've finished your training, which you didnt need too badly." I grinned and punched his arm.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: I see but still....
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Aaaaa...you will get used to it, cain is just making sure her character matches what she would do in that situation, if it were to actually happen to her.

The other one told me about the news broadcast and I closed the door.
I looked back at Snowy and said with a slightly sad tone,"I have no home or anyone to go back to and see, so, Iam with you." As I finished saying that I sat down beside her and stared into her eyes. "Snowy......may I ask you a question?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at him, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Sure, what is it?"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(It's been a while since I've gone on a browse of the role plays on thepacksden, and I have to say Cain, you've got a very positive effect on them. It was hard to find a decent RP with active players beforehand. You should probably ask for a GM status.)

Anyways, I want in, in short, but at this point it'd be a tad hard to get me in there, which is why, should you be willing for me to join, I have come up with a method to do so.

Darius Marten was a character developed a while back for a short, one-off RP, and was a paranormals detective with some pretty paranormal abilities himself. I liked the way he developed, and thought I could use him again.

With this, there would be a purpose for him to meet with you, and through him, I can be contacted.

I've read the whole thing so far (If you are going to join an RP, it's only fair you study the story to a point of understanding) so no need for a summary of what's happened.

(P.S. I LOLed at the "family and the phone" bit - Wolfward's briefly told me part of THATstory!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: just a little known fact I DO HAVE a lil brother :3

I palyed a little with mine bro wandering around the forest and when I noticed he was tired I said "so let's go back home? we can get something on the way back mom gave me some money what you think?" MIne brother noded "yay! can you buy me some chocolate?" I nodde and sifted back to human We left the forest nearby and went to an chocolate shop I took mine cell off mine pocket and saw 6:30PM already as the shopkeeper saw us getting in she came "may I help you?" Mine brother said to the shopkeeper "I want some small strawberry bon-bons!" she nodded and looked at me I jsut said "It's just for him I don't really want anything..." she nodded and head on the other side of the counter getting some of the bon-bons I tough she was somehow Odd by mine new habilities to track scents her scent was totally different from the normal pepole around town she gave an small box with a red lace around it and I got mine wallet she shook her head "For you they are free...." oaky THAT was something I didn't even argued mine brother putted it on the small backpack mom gave us and said "Yay isn't this a nice lady wolf bro?" URGH!! how could he SAY THAT near her but on the other hand she didn't seem to be confused or anything she jsut smiled and said "I knew it" oaky I was really confused, I was going to ask what she meant but mine bro opened the door and headed outside as I turned around to say wait she disappeared I shook mine head was I really that tired I decided to go straight home as we got there mom seemed to be talking with a strange guy on the living room he seemed like a detective mine bro showed mom the bon-bons and mom said "hey sweetheart why don't you go up there and play some of those games of yours while we talk to this nice gentleman here?" Mine bro nodded and said sad "allllright..." then went upstairs I took a sit on one of the sofas and said "okay what is going on?"

(Thunderclaw you can join here OR do it your way whatever you feel like if you are going to Join in an other way I can just say it was an new 'Boyfriend' of mom ehehe......)
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(well, since you've set it up for me.
One note - it will be in third person for a period, since this is not going to be my main character! He is just a way to get "me" introduced)

The detective stood up. Coughing, he looked from Ledrif to Ledrif's mother, before speaking.
"Luiz Augusto, better known as 'Ledrif,' 15 years old, a shy, closed sort of person, with few exceptions, member of the website "thepacksden..." Recently, you were captured and used for a governmental experiment, in which you became a lycanthrope. Since that moment, you met with others whom are also members of thepacksden, and were likewise used in the experiment. You have formed a makeshift pack, and whilst currently separated, most probably will regroup at some point. Am I right so far?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"uhh... ye yeh... but how do you?" I started blushing he knew too much did my mom told him and what's he up to?
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Heh, no. Your mother didn't tell me anything." The detective coughed. "I am Darius Marten, BPI. My job is investigating activities featuring...unnatural circumstances. As you can probably tell, I'm no ordinary detective. As for my motives...Well, let me put it like this; despite being the head of the organisation, it is only a small branch of a much bigger organisation, and I got orders from higher up. Why, I don't know, not yet at least, but I do know my orders. I am to get you all gathered at Primatech. I have word that one of your number, Amber Cain, is there already." Darius stopped for a second to look at Ledrif's mother, then at the stairs. "I know you've only just got to see them again after your change, but it's for the best. If anyone discovers of your....Condition, you'll be hunted down, and most probably killed. Now, will you come with me, or will I have to force you?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"urgh... TO hell with that I'm not going ANYWHERE!!!" Mom came and hugged me "It's the best thing you can do right now son....." I pulled her back "But... what about mine Brother What is he going to think?" mom Seemed to get even more sad "I... can make an excuse...." I shook mine head "No there is NO WAY IN HELL I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU!!" She started to sob "please go with im...." I felt cornered I ahd no choice *sigh* "oh well you got it I'm going with you BUT you better not cage me again..." MIne brother came down happy as ever "YAY I beated the game you teach me how to play wolf bro!" I smiled and mom took him to the kitchen I guess she will explain then she left me and that wierd detective there "so better we get going when mine brother finds out he will be sure to hold me back at all costs..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I swallowed hard and then looked at her again,"Even though I may not be human anymore........here this aught to help explain better." I went to my trench coat's inside pocket and pulled out a small black box. I then brought it over to the bed and sat down beside her. Then slowly...unsure of how to act or what to say, I just let it out. "When I was going to meet you earlier today I was going to ask you, but then we got attacked so I couldn't then, but I guess what Iam trying to say is, do you still want me?"

I opened the small black box to reveal a golden ring with a knight on a horse on one side, two men sparring on the other and an Amethyst surrounded by Class of 2010. I went down on one knee and held it out for her, hoping that she still wanted me.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Darius picked up his hat from the top of a coat stand and put it on. "I'm glad you decided to come without a fight. If you had, then yes, you probably would have ended up in another cage. Now, follow me."
With that, he walked out the door, heading to his car.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos: