Meeting the Pack

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Meeting the Pack

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: Your character sheet here said Luiz, so I called you that. If you prefer Ledrif, Ican change it if you want.

I just rolled my eyes at Cain's childish actions. She might be a great leader when she needs to be, I had to remember that she was still only a very young teenager. I took the bed next to her's and began seearching her bag for whatever else it contained. Finding the money, I counted it up to see how long we could afford these rooms. My calculations showed me that, not counting expesses such as food, we could afford only three nights. I told Cain this and also added "If we need to downsize to only one room, I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor."
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, I was totally floating in some freaky black space void. That much I was certain. I could hear people's voices floating around me. What was happening? Where was I?
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"Nah, we'll stay here tonite, if Snowy wakes up we'll move tomorrow for a cheaper hotel. How's that sound?" I asked. I looked up at the ceilijg, just realizing Im not at home. And my mom needs me. I bolted up. "Hey, one of you take charge. I.... I have to go." I said, stuttering and grabbing my clothes and stuff, putting them all into my bag, taking everyone else's stuf out and setting it out nicely and as quickly as I could. i gave all the money back to Leon. Then I bolted out of the room, making sure the bag was secure and started shifting while I ran, wasnt as painful anymore to shift. I ran, back to the facility. I needed my phone. And Sylar's help.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

OOC: use the name taht I putted on the char sheet I'll fix back there >.<

I jumped on the bed inside the room we where and yawned "Hey I'm going to sleep already I'm tired Leon you take charge after all you're older..." I tried to find an confortable postion to sleep then after a while rolling on the bed I found one and closed mine eyes and falled asleep fast...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I watched Ledrif fall asleep on the other bed. Since I was temporary acting pack leader, I decided to check up on Enir and Snowy. I wnet out into the hallway and knocked on their door. Enir opened the door, still in a mid form and looked down at me with a questioning look. "Just came to check up on you guys. How's Snowy doing?" He motioned towards the bed where I could see her still sleeping. Turning back to him I said"Good. By the way, Cain left to do something and she's left me in charge." Enir raised his eyebrow (or at least cocked his brow, he didn't really have eyebrows anymore) at this, but he gave me a small nod. "If you need any help at all, we'll be right nexr door." He gave me another nod and closed the door. Upon returning to my room, I saw Ledrif still snoozing. Since I felt pretty rested from my black out in the woods, I didn't need to sleep. I decided to take stock of all our items and organize them in case we should need to leve in a hurry. Whie I worked, I thought about Cain. Wher ddid she go? Was she safe?
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

This is a rare occasion were I have a chance to message you guys. HI!!!!

It was a little odd that cain would leave without telling me anything but I had more important things to worry about, like caring for snowy. I went back to her and placed myself behind her again. It was just then that I thought of something that might work. It was a far shot but then again, being a werewolf was a far shot in itself.

I crossed my long legs in an Indian style and sat in front of snowy after sitting her in the same position. I then held both her hands in each paw and closed my eyes, chanting softly but loud enough for the sound to easily reach her ears. If I could not find her in this world I was going to try and find her were ever she was now. As I chanted I found myself losing my grip on my surroundings and felling more like I was floating in space. As i sank deeper in I started to hear voices and headed toward them. As I did so I thought to myself,'it's a good thing I locked the door before I did this, any interruption could be catastrophic.'
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I woke up suddenly from a nightmare I had I found Leon counting things and cheking our stuff I stared at him for a while and said "Hey I'll go see if there's something I can do around here..." I said leaving te room without even waiting for a reply I walked around the hallways a little and found an boy he looked at me and said "doggyyy!!!" he came running I felt without action as he got closer he hugged me "I'll call you rexie!" he said jumping on mine back and saying "Run Rexie the bandits are escaping!!" he kicked mine sides and I growled I was getting petted by a boy of what 7 year old I shook him and he falled hitting he's head on the ground I noticed tears forming and he exploded in a loud cry and I nuzzled him "calm down shh shh don't cry urgh..." I tough a while and said "he heyy okay let's play cowboy" I felt so stupid but what choice I had, I runned on the hallways for a while with him saying "bang bang die you bandit yyeeehaw!!!" I sighed and he jumped off me after a while "Rexie must be hungwy!!! I'll get doggy food!!!" he left running and I quickly turned around running from him too....
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I ran home, shiftig every once in awhile. I finally found my home. I burst through the door, finding my house Empty. I looked in my room, finding my phone, and a bag of normal clothes. There was also a note, it was from Sylar stating that my family is at church. I grabbed he clothes and changed into the clothes; a pair of dark faded jeans, a tight grey graphic t-shirt, and my hoodie. And I cant forget my favorite pair of DC's. I walked out my front door, debating on whether I should shift and run, or fly. I leapt high into the air and soared, leaving a trail of leaves and dirt fly everywhere.

I finally found my church, and I landed a good distance away so people wouldnt see me. I walked in, then saw a group, on stage with the Pastor dude. I saw my mom, my dad, my step mom and step dad, My closest friends. I cried, and ran down, my mom was crying hardee now that she realized who I was. I ran up and hugged her tightly. Everyone was crying. I was just happy to be surrounded by the people I've grown up with. The people I would die for.

After all the tears and goodbyes as everyone else departed, I stood alone with my mom.

"What happened? Sabri told me you were missing."

"Ma remember thepacksden? That website where I met those two guys that kinda got me in trouble with the phone bill? Well, apparently the Government thought we all were a perfect match for a.... a pack of super abled either trained lycans/therians, or super soldiers. So they found, us, and now we all have.... abilities. I dont know the full extent as to what I'm able to do. But i can do alot. And my pack needs me Ma, i need to go back to them, I came back here to tell you this, and assure everyone else that I'm alive and okay. I love you ma." I told her, then left, back to everyone else. I first checked on Enir and Snowy, informing Enir on my where abouts. Then went back to the room I shared with Leon and Ledrif. Then I passed out on my bed.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I gave a sigh of relief when Cain came back. About to give her a report on our supplies and everything else that happened, but she looked utterly exausted. I helped her get to bed and watched her fall asleep instantly. I wondered where she went and what she brought in th bag with her, but I knew that could all wait till morning. Suddenly I heard some scratching at the door. I opened it to find Ledrif, who dashed inside automaticly. Closing and locking the door behind me, I turned around and asked him what happened. Almost shouting, I silenced him an "Said, keep it quiet, Cain's back." pointing at her figure in the bed.
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: Don't want to be rude or anything but DwDruid you gotta wait for ME to moove MINE character from one place to another cuz now you ruined what I was planning to do next as you said I reached the room already... as i said no offense intended but I don't like it :(

"An crazy kid grabbed me and started crying for me to play with him of cowboy and uhrgh...!!!" I heard the kid outside "Doggy where are you I saw you coming here get out I brought food!!!" I scared got at Leons back "ACK!! it's him!!!"
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: I am REALLY sorry about that. I'm still kind of new to these role-playing forums. If I ever make a mistake like that again, please tell me so that I know not to do it anymore.

"Hide in the corner, and keep quiet!" I muttered to Ledrif. After he hid behind one of the beds, I opened the door and found the little boy he mentioned. "Can I help you with something?" I calmly asked him.
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Well Cain....Iam not sure how you were able to inform me of anything considering the door was locked and I was in the of trying to find snowy in the.....spirit world....LOL.

As I got closer to the voices I started to make out the shape of Snowy. I called out to her,"SNOWY!!!!!! OVER HERE, I HAVE COME TO HELP YOU!!!" "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"WHERE IS DOGGY!!!!" I heard the Kid yelling at Leon "YOU STOLE MINE DOGGY BUAAAA MOOMMMMYYY!!!!" he started to cry and I let out an yelp to Leon "MAke him stop mine ears are sensible in this form!"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Woah, Enir was here? I turned to face him, a smile warming my face. That was when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I screamed, turning around to face a skeleton dressed in a black hood. Death had come.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: oh, ignore that then. lol. nyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! INSANITAY!!!!!!!! haha, random spaz^^

I roared when a piercing whine rung through my newly hypersensitive ears. I bolted upright, glarig daggers in the direction the annoying sound. I saw a boy whining and moaning over some dog. That is why i loathe whiny brats. I got up and walked over to the kid.

"Hey! shut up. Keep whining another doggy's gonna come out and chase you back to where you came from kid, so shut yer mouth and walk away." The boy immediately shut his mouth, And ran away, screaming mommy. I shook my head at the idiocy. I walked back over to my bed, sitting down abruptly, scratching the back of my head then shaking my hair out. I looked up and fell back onto the bed. then i spazed out for no reason, fell on the floor and slept.

OOC: hehe, i actually do spaz out like that, cept i dont fall on the floormost of the time. i tend to be a little crazy. I mean, i'll be mature and leading when i need to be, but we're in a hotel, i got bored so i spazed. And i will be that rude to a kid if they deserve it. especially a whiny little BOY like that.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I watched as Cain fell back asleep. I groaned, knowing that her overeacting behavior was going to get us in trouble. I was thinking about waking her up to tell her so, when a shreik was heard from Enir and Snowy's room
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I looked scared at Cain's reaction and as she collapsed again and there was only me and Leon awake now I said "sooo.... what are we going to do now?" I said and jumped on the bed I slept earlier "I mean you are rested And I'm not tired so what should we do?" I wagged mine tail nad started to chase it then I quickly snap out of itand looked back to Leon
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: LOL ummmmm......druid......me and her are currently in a dream/spirit world mentally....Iam not sure she would actually scream........but....i could be wrong......Ill have to ask snowy.

I saw the bone hand touch her shoulder and heard her scream. My mind rushed and sped to her side shouting,"She is mine and it's not her time, you have no business here!!!!" As I reached her I bit down on the hand and tore it off. Then grabbing her and running back the way I had come, toward the dim light that my mind had kept open for our escape. But death would not give up that easily, the being chased us all the way, and right as we crossed the thresh hold and the portal started to close, it still tried to grab my ankle and drag me back in.

But, luckily my leg was an inch to far and the portal was as small enough that it had to retreat. I opened my eyes, but my vision was blurry, I waited for what seamed like an eternity and then finally said in a quiet worried tone, "Snowy??.....are you there???......are you okay?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

My first thought was, hey, I'm alive. My second thought was, holy crud, what had just happened in there? My third thought was, Enir was alive as well. I shrieked and threw my arms around his neck, tackling him to the floor.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! You are a complete dolt! You didn't have to save me! But thank you anyway!" I repeated over and over again.

I pressed my face against his neck, smiling lightly. That was when I heard the woman.

All is well, Child.

Oh, boy.

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Did you hear a scream just now?" I asked Ledrif. When he shook his head I tried listening harder. A few moments later, I could hear muffled shouting that sounded like Enir. I noticed that not only did Ledrif not give any reaction, it sounded like it was coming from my HEAD, not my ears. Whatever was going on, I knew something was happening in the other room. I left our room and stood outside Enir's door. After a while, I could hear sobbing coming from inside (real sobbing, not just the sounds I had been hearing in my head). I knocked onnthe door and called out, "Is everything okay in there?"
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey! i dont over react all the time! its only when idiotic or spoiled brats dont shut up! not my fault, they started it i just endedddddddd it 8-P Plus im a spaz, and i wanna get my character as much like myself as possible, so its a given that im going to spaz in alot of my posts, just ask Enir^^ lmao
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I tough after a while and decided to shift back human I picked mine clothes on an side of the room and shifted I was human again I Putted mine clothes on and went outside and asked Leon "hey what the heck is happening" as he shrugged and keeped knocking on the door callin for Enir and Snowy I went downstairs but something crossed my mind, they didn't saw me getting inside the Motel so how could I be in an room, after a few minutes of tough I decided to suck it up and went to the vending machines i took off mine wallted from one of mine pant pockets and started trying to make the dollars fit in the machine "OH C'mon WORK!!" after a while of attempts I did it and got an coke I went back to the room and started drinking it as I sitted on the bed and turned on the TV and lowered the volume to only 3 so I could hear it but it wouldn't wake up Cain the news was about some sort of Biological experiments of the Government with some voluntaries I notice an picture of each one of us pop up on the screen "WHAT THE HELL!!!"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I jumped when Ledrif screamed what the hell. "What the hell-" I immediately shut up when I saw my face and 'Fugitive' on the screen. I closed my eyes, and thought for a minute, then an odd sensation rippled through my body, i opened my eyes and walked to the cruddy bathroom. I looked in the mirror, seeing a new face. A pale girl, with shorter jet black hair, green eyes, and she was just.... normal. Not the usual partial asian ethnicity. She was just.... normal. I grinned. I did get the shapeshifting ability.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped as I heard Ledrif scream.

"What the hell?"

I slowly untangled myself from Enir, rising on my feet. I took Enir's arm with a grateful smile.

"Let's go see what trouble the others have gotten into."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

A little resentful I asked, "Do we have to, I don't mean to ignore them but, I just got you back.....I was worried about you." I stood up and gently held her hands and looked into her eyes trying to hold back the tears that were starting to come, "I thought I was going to lose you........and now that I have you back, I just want to hold on to you for a while....."