Insanity or Evolution?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Insanity or Evolution?

Post by Cain »

++Introduction++

This one is about how most (not all) humans see mutants/hybrids or something different from themselves as threats and tend to attack or judge. You can either choose to be a human, (make it up how ever you want to, they dont have to be so judging or offensive) or a mutant, (kinda like from X-Men), or a hybrid, which is ANYTHING mixed together. Hell, you can be a half rock half dinosaur hybrid if ya wanted to. There are wizards, mythological/extinct creatures/animals. What ever you feel you are or want to be. As usual in my posts there are character sheets, sorry, but I is curious.

any who.

Name: Raven Cain
Eyes: Green with black green around the iris
Skin and Body type: Pale enough to glow under the light of the moon and those daylight type lights they have in stores and stuff, has a slim with a good build body.

Height: 5'6
Race: Mutant/hybrid; Snow Leopard/human/Wolf and can manipulte all elements(fire, earth, water,air, lighting, sound, etc)

Looks: Dark or faded jeans, tanks(green, white, black, red), jackets, cargo pants, converses, and sometimes a flannel type fedora hat thingy.

Personality: Normally calm and relaxed, mainly apathetic. Wants to pursue an acting career. Can be your best friend or someone you absolutely loathe, its whatever you choose. Smart, a little comedic and outgoing, loves to make funn of herself and her partially asian background.

---///---///---///---///---

I walked in the rain. It was a typical tuesday early afternoon, im on my way home, taking the long way home from the bus stop. To amuse myself i took out one of the water bottles i bought during lunch and played with a small amount of the H2O.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Insanity or Evolution?

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leon Fenrir
Eyes: Emerald Green
Skin and Body Type: Skin is mostly pale. Body is tall and thin with broad shoulders.
Height: 6'1''
Race: Anthro Winged Lion. Father's a Nemean Lion and mother's a harpy. Only one of his kind that he knows of. Controls the powers of light and darkness. Can even combine these powers to make twilight, he hardly ever does this however because twilight is an extremly dangerous element and cannot be competely controled.
Looks: Always covered in short, golden-brown fur. Unlike other hybrids, can't shift to a more human form. Has a small mane that will get bigger when he finishes growing. Large raven-like wings with a 10 ft. wingspan grow out of his back. Tries to hide as much of his body as possible with jeans and hoodies. Can fold his wings under his shirt but it is very uncomfortable for him.
Personality: Very quiet. Will only talk to people he can complety trust, adults, his family, and other mutants. Secretly likes being "different", but hates being judged because of it. Is always the but of everyone's jokes at his school, so he often becomes very depressed. Spends most of his time online on sites wirh other mutants like him.

I slamed my bookbag on my bed and fought the temtation bash my head with the books until I finally bled to death. Since day one of school, its been nothing but people whispering, mocking me, pulling feathers out of my wings, grabbing my tail, and other non-stop abuse. I just wish my parents would send me to a private all-mutant school so that I wouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap. Unfortunately, they didn't have the money needed for it. With nothing better to do, I got on my computer and looked throufh one of my favorite mutant/hybrid forum sites.
Last edited by DWDruid on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

School the next dayy was boringg. I had my regular classes, messed with several kids who pissed me off. I wished I could hang out with people like myself. Not some stupid humans who are ignorant, manipulative, and uncaring. I guess you can call me a little misanthropic. But can you blame me?
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

Name: Misato Hanimato (felt like putting wierd Japan Name here :D)
Eyes: White
Skin and Body type: Slim and tanned
Height: 5'6
Race: Hybrid: some parts of the body are fused with metal and have Technopathy
Location: Kentucky (LoL always heard good things aobut there >.<)
Looks: Black hoodie, dark jeans and black skater Shoes, wears Glasses

I was at the library looking for any intresting technology books when the bullies came and started joking with me "look it's the nerdy robot..." One of the 4 started I don't even looked at them after choosing an book I headed to ask If I could lend it they followed me I left the library and they kept following me I've had a bad feelling about that when I was Near an alley they runned to met with me and surrounded me making a circle "haha nowhere to hide uh?" one of them tried punch me I dodged and let out mine I-Pod transforming it quickly into an taser and hited the guy with it "hmpft..." as he fell on the ground and I headed by the hole he left in the circle stepping on him in mine way out, After a while walking I reached home As I entered mine mom said "I made cookies how was your day?" I smiled and picked one "it was cool the same as always..." She smiled "I was cleaning your room and noticed someone mailed you "hmmkay I'll check it..." I said eating the cookie and climbing the stairs to mine room as I reached it I saw One message from Thepacksden "hmmm this cookie is delicious" I said and sited on the chair "let's see Ah a private message..."
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Hey there Misato! How's it hanging? I read your last post on thr forum about the new technology you've wanted to develope. I think that's great man, you don't to be afraid of what others think and just go for it. Hope to talk to you later
-Leon
P.S.- I think the I-Pod/taser gadget sounds awesome."

I re-read the message before clicking the send button. Misato was one of the only "mutants" who has become a great friend to me, even if he was a little young. Like me, he was often bullied, a very rare breed if not the only one of his kind, and we didn't too far away from each other. I hoped we could meet face to face someday. That I-Pod idea could be very helpful in taking care of bullies without maiming or killing them. I sighed, sat back in my chair, adjusted my wings, and waited for a reply.
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"hmm its Leon..." I said munching the cookie and started writting...
-------------------
Hey man how's it going still on that school??? I don't want to hide from you so I'm going to tell right away I'm getting some money selling mine Projects to some companys and it's lot of money I'm not planning doing anything with It and mine Parents said that I can do whatever I think it's the right thing so I was thinking about giving it to you so you can go to an private school with more guys like you!!! how that sound pretty cool uh??
Waiting your reply...
P.S: The Teaser acttually helped me today hehe let's say they got shocked because of mine reaction haha...
P.S.S: I can schedule an Test for you at one of the schools so if you get a good grade you could even get some discount...
---------------------
I double checked if I misspeled any word and clicked Send...
I climbed down to the kitchen and said "mom this cookies are divine can I get another one pweasseeee..." I asked nicely and She smiled "Okay okay they are on the kitchen I replied happy "Arigato..." She seemed to get happier "Seems you are learning fast that's the spirit son..." I smmiled and went to the kitchen to get another cookie and headed back to mine room I was munching the cookie with mine eyes closed and sited spinning on the chair as I did I looked at the computer and I already got an reply I tough to myself hey he's on-line...
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

:lol: :lol: I stared open mouthed at his reply. He onced metioned making a small profit off his projects, but here he was offering it to me. I thought about living without fear, with people who would understand me, maybe even like. For the first time in my life, I could true friends off-line. Thinking more on it, I sent him another message.

"Dear Misato,
Thank you so much for your offer. I can already see how the money could help me. But having said that, I can't accept it. You earned that money yourself through your own hard work. Just taking it from you wouldn't be fair to either of us. Besides, this is my final year at high school, only a few more months and I'll be out of this hell hole and then I'll be off to college. You still have more life ahead of you than do so please, just keeping the money to yourself. You never know when you might need it. Remember this as well, your the best friend anyone can ask for, offering this. So I have to say, and please don't take this the wrong way, thanks but no thanks.
Sencerly, Leon"
"P.S.- But if the I-Pod really works like you say, I wouldn't mind having one of those instead."
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I shook mine head reading he's answer but I knew that this would have happened I just started typing again...
----------------
Well then I won't mind sending you one of mine I-teaser hehe but are you really sure you don't want the money I know it's your last year but I can even feel your pain dude...
But if you say so I already said I don't have anything in mind to do with it and I already have plenty from older projects I wouldn't mind giving this as A gift to you...
well I'll dend you the teaser hehe If you need anything call me okay....
P.S: Seriously think about what I told you...
----------------
I stared at the computer for a while then I just sitted on mine bed and looked out the window then looking to mine projects on the wall I picked one randomly and climbed down to mine workshop I opened up the book I Had gotten and the project and with the metal parts and the tools there I started building the teleporter slowly getting and levitating every tool on mine front with mine mediun metal mask on...
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

The reply I sent back to him was simple, "Thanks for understanding man. Talk to you later."

I was about to start on my homework, when I took a quick look outside. The sun was just beginning to set, casting dark twilight across my neighborhood. The twilight hours were always my favorite times for flying, it was dark enough to be invisible to human eyes yet light enough to see where I was going. Telling my mother I was oing for a short flight, I rushed out the door and spread my wings. Taking a few deep breaths, I run across my backyard, gaing speed, and lifted off the ground. The evening air felt gret rushing past my feathers, blowing through my mane. I reached a good altitude, sbout 700 feet, and began gliding in an updrift. It was only when I was flying that I truely felt at peace.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I was bored, it was midnight and i had no school the next day. I decided to go out back and practice with the earth. I stepped out onto the wet grass, having just turn off the sprinklers, and stomped hard into the ground, causing a huge tower of pure rock raise me off the ground. I was pretty high in the air, then I started manipulating fire. I used Northern Shaolin.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

It was around midnight I finished the small teleport project and tested it rhough iferent points in the house even if there is obstacles the object always reach the other side i putted one in the kitchen and one in mine bedroom soI could teleport things betwen it I climbed down the stairs and grabed mine skateboard I said to mom while she was watching something on the TV "I'm going out for a walk..." She never quite understod why I did that on Midnight But I alway loved beeing alone on the night she replied "ok be carefull out there..." I smiled and went out the door flying (Ok gottcha you tough that was an normal skate Lmfao) I went up flying across the sky and making some flips when I noticed an huge rock flying in mine direction I dodged it and almost falled I looked down and saw no one "that's wierd...." I went back home and landed on the front door as I went in and locked the door I noticed mom sleeping on the couch I smiled and grabbed an blanket putting it on her as she grabbed it and twisted to face the other side I turned out the lights and went to mine room I saw mine messages replied to some threads and went to sleep...
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

The sun had set by the time I turned around for home. The night was dead silent execpt for the blowing winds. I suddenly felt a spliting pain in my left wing as I began losing altitude. Lookind over, I saw a hole right through my win, a bullet hole. Spiraling towards the earth, I noticed a red truck with five men, all holding guns and yelling up at me. "We gotcha now freak!" "You mutants deserve to die!" "Lets see if a monster bleeds red!" I knew that my right wing alone wouldn't be able to stop my fall so I had to act fast. Calling upon the power within me, I summoned the darkkness that rested in my soul. When I landed on the ground, instead of being smashed like a pancake, I was absorbed into the earth as a shadow. The came in my direction, but they couldn't see my silluote in the dark. They bagan screaming more abuse, "Where are you, you freak of nature?! Show yourself!" In my shadow form, my desires became darker. I felt the urge to grab those men and drag them into the Shadow World. In that dark abyss, their souls would sllowly ripped from their bodies as they too became mere shadows. I resited the temtation though and hurriedly crawled all the home in the dark. Becoming myself again, the pain of my ingured wing hit me full on again. Summoning my other side, my powers of light, my hand became enveloped in silver glow. Bringing this glow to my wing, I sighed as the wound healed up. I snuk in without my parents noticing, and sent a private message to Misato, describing the evening's events. Drained from my flight, wing pain, and use of magic, I quickly collasped on my bed.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

My foot slamed down onto the earth beneath my feet, causing a huge boulder to fly up out of the ground, I brought my leg high and close to my body and kicked, thrusting the boulder hurtling through the air. Then as my foot touched the ground I took a deep breath and threw a huge flame from my fist. I was tired and sweating, but I knew at nite would be the only time Id be able to practice.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: Cain, just wondering but, is your control over earth so powerful that you were able to kick a rock from Florida all the way to Kentucky? If so then, WOW!
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: I didn't expected that she did that actually I was going to writte about another person who did that :3
but if Cain wanted to seem liek that I'll think twice before upseting her character in this RP...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Idk how far the earth that my character manipulates will go. Shes like an avatar from Avatar The Last Airbender, so idk.^^
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I woke up the next morning, still shaken from last night's encounter. To calm my nerves, I searched on my computer for any messages I might have recieved.
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Wait a second...Hybrids+modern day? Enter Aquos's apprentice!

Name: Cael Sharp
Eyes: Hazel (sort of brown-green mix)
Skin and Body type: Pale. What better word to describe it?

Height: 1.67 metres
Race: Mutant/hybrid; Human/egyptian eagle. Mage in training. scrawny and thin.

Looks: Black trousers and body warmer, with a dark blue, grey sleeved T-shirt underneath. Tends to be seen wearing a long, black coat, or a long, brown, hooded, sleeveless cloak. Always carries around a gold, titanium tipped pen (that small detail is important!!!)

Personality: Quiet, and tends to keep to himself. Whilst he's managed to keep his mutation a secret to those around him, he still stays active to the on-line community under the "mutant" branding. Smart and intelligent, and tends to travel around a lot. Very few people in real life know of his mutation, and even fewer know him well. Always up for a bit of a laugh, but can get deadly serious whenever necessary.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked home silently, avoiding contact with others from my school. The majority of people didn't like me for one reason or another, whether it had strong foundations or not, and that was without knowing of my wings. Heh, I knew of the never-ending hell that would have to be endured if someone I didn't trust completely found out.

Once back home in my room, I slung my bag into the corner and laid down for a minute, thinking over what I had done, what needed to be done, and what I couldn't be bothered to do. Turning my head slightly, I looked at the computer screen. The small notice in the centre of my screen was flashing "New post" and "New PM" along with a couple "Youtube service announcements." Sitting up, I made my way to the computer screen, and opened each link one by one. The youtube ones were pointless, just another couple of people replying "lol" and "XD" to a comment I'd made. The other messages were a bit more useful. Carefully reading over them, I glanced at my calendar. 3 days. In only 3 days, I would be on a plane, taking part in an exchange student project. My school knew about it, my parents knew about it, but what they didn't know was what I'd be doing there. With a bit of luck, everything would go smoothly, and there would be no need for them to get involved. I smiled to myself. Maybe things would get a bit more interesting after all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i went to bed late last night, then bolted upright on the floor in my room half-under my futon which i dont know how i managed to fit under the next morning. I sighed and figured it was just that same crazy dream about some new people showing up at school and causing chaos, they wore dark clothing that covered their entire beings, almost like a cult. but they were fast, faster that the lightning i can manipulate during the storms. I sat up on the floor and played with fire, creating small series of fireworks, addingg water into the miz shortly after.