In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: In the name of....

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

After several minutes in meditation, I rolled my head skyward, opening my eyes. A cool night loomed overhead, promising a chill in the air. I groaned, rising.

"If it's any consolation, I think that we should probably make camp and sleep."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I sighed and took his paw. "Its fine, just dont do or say anything that'll annoy me." I walked back over to find that other knight laying on the floor. I looked at her oddly. "Having fun?"

I observed the others, then traveling back to where i was before, in that tower. I again rested in my full wolf form. I was exhausted from that storm, whether i showed it to the others or not.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Fun? Hah! This was the best fun I'd had in a long while, besides running from bandits and my rabid brother. I sighed, closing my eyes again.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Well....iam going to miss you guys.....Ill be gone for about 2-3 weeks starting tonight.......I miss you all already. *Hugs you all*

I walked over to the centaur and the elemental and talked to the new member. "Aaaa.....an Elemental, I haven't seen a whole lot of your kind around, said to be made of pure natural magic brought into this world by Gaia, the earth spirit and goddess of nature." I then asked him, "Do you consume foods like the rest of us or do you even need sustenance?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

OOC: Fine, leave me Enir, Ima punch you in the arm when you get back!!! lmao^^
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I woke up I had slept A while there I saw Cain heading back to the tower and the others Talking I stood up and went near the others "hmmm hey..." I Yawned and said "Sorry I took an nap over there So what I missed?"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I turned, looking at Enir. "Each elemental has been created by a different god or goddess, based around whichever element they are. Then there's us Elementians. Unlike pure elementals, we can make ourselves physical bodies, allowing us to interact. We are created from the combination of energy from our parents in special chambers. I don't need sustenance or sleep, but it can prolong our lives. Being made of pure energy means we keep going until all of our energy is transferred to other things, and the breaking down of products such as food or by resting, we conserve and increase that energy. One other thing is our energy can be used for limitless purposes once one has learned how to change it. Magic is an expected skill in us. Only a few are born without it." I turned away, gazing at the outside surroundings, now mere outlines to the fog.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

OOC: I've got the pictures of Surge Aquos up!

young Cloaked Aquos: http://yfrog.com/j6surgeaquosincloakedhuntj
young Surge Aquos: http://yfrog.com/4vsurgeaquosnewj

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: This is a rare occasion were I have a chance to message you guys. HI!!!!

I went and sat down by the knight who seamed to be resting. "How are you feeling?" There was something on my mind and I couldn't help but mentioning it. Because for most of my life I never cared for others and now all of a sudden I was some how worried about this one, and it confused me. "geeesshhhh, Iam not sure why but I seam to be connected to you.......I have never cared much for others but I seam to now..........when you were shot in the shoulder I felt a jolt in my shoulder.....and for the life of me I cannot explain it." I looked at her strait in the eyes and asked, "Have you an explanation, or have you heard of this before?" I was, as usual, curious and hungry for more knowledge.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hahaha, random post, i wiin.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

Again, I woke up from the violent vision. I panted lightly remembering the scene I had just witnessed. I had seen our entire party at the front gates of the old Death Knight ruins. Just as we were about to go in, an enormous roar sounds out behind us to which I turn around. Under the shadow of the unnatural storm, I can just make out an army heading straight for us. At least a hundred horsemen, along with tall, dark, horrible creatures among them. Calming down, I annouse to the rest of the group "We've got a problem!"
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I stood up and looked over at centaur,"What did you see?" I guessed by the look on his face that it wasn't good but I wanted to believe that I was wrong.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I shaked as the centaur said that I knew something bad would happen but by he's expression it was something REALLY worse then I was expecting I aproached him and said "just don't tell me there is an army...."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I approached slowly. "Well, the truth's the truth. There's an army, and it's here, despite all the odds. What i'm worried about is the creatures with them."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I closed my eyes, sighing briefly. Trouble always seems to find the best of people. I stood, dusting off my clothing. Something told me this wasn't going to leave without a fight. I touched my medallion one last time, praying for luck.

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I told the group about how I saw us at the old ruins and, calming myself with a quick breath, I described the army. "There was about a hundred horsemen, they looked human but I didn't get a real close look. Among them were tall, shadowy looking creatures. They might have been gaints, cyclopes, or demons I don't know. Either way, I don't think we'll be able to survive a direct attack from them." Turning to the one named Cain I said, "We were at the old Death Knight ruins when I saw them, so we need to get there fast. Would you suggest running or flying?"
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Something was bothering me about this,"Why should we run off to face an army when we are trying to avoid conflicts and getting noticed?" I was still standing there beside the knight when I asked the Centaur and the Dark knight about this.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"well if oyu guys are coming or not I'm going there face those bastards!!" I Was going to went outside but someone touched mine shoulder and pulled me back
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I rolled my eyes, sighing heavily. I quickly mounted my horse.

"I'm going after him. God willing he gets us all killed."

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Look mage, I don't want to face this army just as much as you. They're already on their way to us and we can't stop them. Not even all our combined skills put together won't defeat them all. Ixion is trying to tell us that our only chance to survive is to go to where he sent us and leave the rest to fate.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: hey guys, my characters asleep in the tower..... and as far as i know I havent woken up yett. sooo....... yeah.

I woke, to rumbling. I couldnt feel it, but i could sure as hell hear it. It wasnt pleasent. I shifted and jogged back down to the others. "Guys, theres either something huge running our way or some sort of army."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

An guy in a black cloak with an hood and some wierd swords said "you are not going alone!" I dodge rolled aside and got mine sword off "who the hell are you!??!" he laughed and said "ooohh... you don't know?" He took of he's hood and I saw it was Glaif the one who helped me get mine sword he smiled as he saw I recognize him "sooo... now you will listed to me?" I nodded and rested mine sword as we walked inside again but far from the others camp of vision and he said "you msut go togheter with them or even with all the demons, fiends, and everything else that you can call you wont win!" I shook mine head "not if I call him...." I notice Glaif get a few steps back "no you wont! you... you are not planning in oh god!!" I nodded and he said "who are you..." I shook mine head "I'm Kyle you know me better then anyone else!" He putted the hood back covering he's face "not anymore.. I don't know you anymore..." I got closer of him and he get a few steps further back "stay away!! the Ledrif I know would NEVER even think about using such thing as that!" and he left running I noticed the knight on her horse and I yelled "I'm here I haven't gone" as she seemed not to listen I runned and meeted up with her "hey hey i'm here!" she turned aorund her horse and I explained we went inside again and I noticed everyone gathered and I said "sooo let's go?"
Last edited by ledrif on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well, what's the plan then?" I asked some what skeptically.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"well make some defence on that castle and resist the atack i'll be atacking melee with mine Fiends and demons andd if you guys can shoot from the castle that should do it and don't worry about the beasts on the army They are easy to kill if you know how to do it..." I finished makign tatics on the castle and making an tatical plan and asked "soo everyone understood?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

This was taking far too long. I snarled under my breath, rolling my shoulders. I shushed my horse, gently rubbing her neck. I didn't like this either. I winced as my thumbs began to prick. That was when I remembered a nursery rhyme.

By the pricking of your thumbs, something wicked this ways comes.

Here's hoping it was false.