In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: In the name of....

Post by DWDruid »

I just stood in awe at the immensly dark creature the knight became. I didn't need a vision to see that there nothing left over but the hellish beast. When it turned towards us and charged, I knew that we would all probably die. But then I remembered one very special arrow that I didn't use yet. Being very care, I pulled it from a secret flap in my satchel. The arrow itself was perfect. A shaft of the purest, lightest gold, a silver head forged with holy water, and feathers from an angel's wing sprinkeled with the blood of a newly-babtized baby. Praying that my Holy Arrow would only stop the beast and not the soul trapped inside, I let it loose towards the creature's heart.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"oooh... poorly nothing can really reach me AHAHHAHA!!!!" the arrow just hitted the Magical shield around me and falled Useless on the ground I noticed Myself mooving forward with mine sword raised I made him stop tehn everything got dark and I saw mine other side standing there on mine front...
"Stop it I let you out you did what you needed to now Get LOST you are not taking over..."
"NUH UH! You let me out now I'm free Muahaahahah and your friends shall see mine power!"
"NO LEAVE THEM ALONE!"
"HAHAhAhAHAH! NO way! now stay quiet while I eliminate their miserable existence..."
"NO I WONT LET YOU!!"
I forced him inside again he growled loudly and dissapeared I had the control again I changed back the darkness vanishing and I saw the centaur standing somehow scared "Okay now I have the control again no need to worry...." I nodded and colpased to the ground "Oh.... Long time this don't happen... well anyways I'm glad I could stop before reaching you guys.... heh..." I looked at the centaur "could you help me get back up I'm really really Exhausted..."
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Now this is reaaaaly sounding like the clip I posted with Hollow ichigo vs. Byakuya, but oh well
And as for Surge beating you, maybe if it were the older Surge from my Apocalyptic Earth RP, but this younger one, who knows?)

The meteor storm ceased. Easing up my body, I allowed myself to slip back to my normal form. Looking around, I saw few of the troops had survived, and those who had were seriously wounded or fleeing. Against all odds, we had won.

Turning, I saw Kyle, but he looked different - darker. This could be bad. I ran, trying to reach him before he did any harm. He was heading toward the centaur, who had fired an arrow, but it had harmlessly fell to the ground. all of a sudden, the darkness faded, and I could see the threat was no longer standing. Slowing to a walk, I approached them both.
"Now I'm truly impressed. Kyle, you have a darker self rapped inside you, and you Leon, had a holy arrow. Not a very common arrow, to say the least. As for the others, they too probably have some pretty strong abilities or items hidden."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I woke up by coughing up blood. Apparently more rocks fell on me and crushed my lungs. "Help..." I croaked, then coughed up more blood. My hounds came to my siides, nudging me gently and whimpering.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

(NAWWW!!! I jsut wanted to represent how I felt these days about some private issues ^^" and LoL younger aquos oculd totally beat me as well >.< if he knows the right thing to do....)
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

After helping Ledrif up and making sure he could stand on his own, I walked over to the fallen arrow. Most of its power was drained from hitting the shield, but some was still pulsing deep within. If I could drain some of my own arua, a little bit at a time, it recover its full strength. Focusing my power on the arrow, silver light flowed from my fingers into the shaft. Panting from the lost of energy, I put it away. It wasn't much, but it was a start. My ears then picked up a soft wimpering sound. Following it, I found Cain on the ground, bleeding from multiple wounds. Piicking her up I shouted, "I need some help over here!"
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I perked up, my body tensing. It sounded like someone had been injured. Meteor shower is renowned for destruction, and anyone caught in the blast was at risk. Running over to the centaur, I saw someone pinned under some rocks. Not taking time to see who it was, I worked on helping get her out.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: I JUST NOW noticed you are all calling me ledrif I'm Kyle woodfar On this RP Lulz!
no worries tough I called Myself Ledrif on some posts ago (but now I fixed) i'm used to it ehehhe... but jsut remenber that kay?

I wondered who was the one that needed help I ate some of the ration and summoned Sylph her healing powers would be a great help if needed "go see who is the one hurted and help out will ya?" she nodded and took out on a slowly fly to where the other two was and I started to remenber of the words that mine old friend said "The Kyle I Know won't NEVER even think about that...." I sadly remenbered the first time that happened

Flashback....
"Control yourself!!"
"Hahahaha but I'm myself already!! hahahaha!"
"no you are not!!! Kyle Get ahold of yourself!!!"
"uugh.. rhh NYEAAARGH!!!"
"yes Fight bacK! he does not control you!"
"uhh...wha...what I did it?"
"god thanks I tough You will never be Yourself again..."

I closed mine eyes for a while and decided to see who exactly was injured as I got there I saw Cain severely wounded and rocks on the side Sylph stoped healing and come to me "I think she was hitten by a Meteor" I felt so enraged but I controled myself loosing it again was the last thing I wanted I headed to the mage and Pick him up from he's clothes and raising him I said in an Angry tone "you see what you have done? Cain is severely wounded because of that meteor storm and You saw taht I was capable of destroying that army ALONE!!" I growled Loudly and let him go I headed to cain once again and took her hand "I'll do everything I can ot help you jsut hang in there..." I tried to remenber the spell that one of the mages I encoutered told me it was an powerfull healling spell that should only be used if you are strong enough it could even save a Life I remenbered all the words and said them carefully "Diahin.... derahn... diaha...." MIne body felt havier I saw mine hand glowng and the glow tranfer to Cain hand and get all over her body as the glow was passing to her I was getting more and more heavy and tired I could even feel as mine very own Life was passing to her "hang in there please..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

My vision was still blurry, when the other werewolf came over and started yelling at me. He tried to pick me up but I moved to the one side, stumbling a little because I still couldn't quite see clearly. I still felt some pain in my chest each time I drew in a breath, from the meteor shower hitting the earth. (His strong connection to Gaia/earth, he feels the pain she feels if it's bad enough)

"Now look here, I did what I thought was necessary to cut there numbers down." "Other than that Cain is a capable fighter, other than that don't even begin to believe that I have done this with no repercussions." "I will have breathing problems for the next fortnight." A little flustered but still worried about the others I held out my paw calling for my spear which came out of the ground and stopped in my paw. I then used it as a walking stick and to search for anything that I might stumble on since I still could not see clearly. I heard them working on cain so I decided to check on the other knight. I called out to her, and headed in the direction of the reply.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I was healing, my eyes fluttered open. I saw Kyle healing me, but i felt him grow weaker and weaker. I stopped him and layed him down. "If you would've given me a few minutes i would've use one of my healing scrolls." I took one out and signe the healing jutsu, reviving the energy he transferred to me.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"eh well.... I just couldn't take the risk of losing you...." I smiled as that Jutsu of hers started making effect and the energy I used started to recover "and else if you could heal yourself why call for help? I... I got worried...."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I needed those rocks that were crushing my lungs off my back so I could sign the healing jutsu. Thanks."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I approached Enir. The others may be laying in to him based in the effects of the meteor storm, but I knew how difficult using the spell itself is, and how much it could affect a person afterwards.
"You did well to use meteors. Whilst we may have been able to defeat them all ourselves, who knows what the cost might have been? Kyle's strength was great when in that form, but would he have maintained control? Everything that happens can be debated with "what if this had happened," but the fact is, it didn't. What has come to pass is what happened, so just ignore what they say, to a degree at least. It was unfortunate that Cain was hit, and I'm slightly surprised by that. I expected her to be able to have gotten clear of the hell meteors can cause, but she's alive and recovering. That's all that matters."

Words of wisdom hit me like that sometimes. Heh, who knows, one day I might make a great teacher or parent with the thoughts that I sometimes got, but for now, there was only survival.

I spoke again, this time louder, as to address the whole group.
"I know we're exhausted and wounded from the battle, but I think we need to keep moving. Who knows when more reinforcements will arrive, and I certainly don't want to be here when they do. Every second between us and them will count."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As I moved toward the direction I thought the Knight was in I replyed,"Yes...there was a great cost, and I will be feeling it for a while, and the it may have seamed like it was a good time for them but I should not have." Once I found the Knight I stopped and turned toward to finish talking to the elemental, "I forgot the one rule that was given to me when I was bestowed these powers by my mother, 'With great power comes greater responsibility, and I should not turn to magic for everything.' That is what she told me and I forgot it." I noticed that the knight had been sitting resting. I helped her up and said, "We must go before they return, but you will have to be my eyes for a bit, iam still recovering."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, note to self. Do NOT get hit by a meteor shower. I grunted as the mage pulled me up, stumbling to my feet. I whistled shrilly for my horse, thankful when she came trotting out of the distance.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Everyone gathered together again. We were all a little benged up, but still in one piece. To get the group thinking, I asked them all "Now where do we go from here?"
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I held my hand out to the wolf for the map and the second note. "Here, lay the map down flat and follow what I say." I took out a small stick then lit my staff again, I burnt the end and then blew out the flame on it. I then gave it to the wolf knight. "Take that and mark lines up and across the map about one inch apart from each other then mark them with 0 at the bottom left corner" I waited for him to finish and then said now mark the coordinates according to what you found in that second note, and you should have the locations that they have marked."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"hmm Let's see...." I did as the mage said and jsut said "okay that is good...." the last one was in the middle of unexplored areas the first was right where we are the second was really far north near some frozen lands the third was exacttly the oposit it was really far down near the dragon lands and the 40,40 was the village that I met the mage the dark knight and the other knight "okay..... then now what they mean? they don't seem to be conec... ooo wait..." I took out my journal and looked at the coordinates that I used to find the piece of mine sword and said "great now I know what they mean but still the 40,40 I don't really have an idea..." I though for a while "m... mine friend... Oh hell that's why he came to see me they where after him and that's how he knew it was a huge army!!" I cursed myself for saying those things to him "well... so they wanted mine sword no wonder it's really rare but that's not the case now we can think about it later let me see they have armies all over but not here..." I pointed to a place on some mountains and said "there is no army here and I don't see any arrows telling that any of the others are moving there I wonder why.... well in any case What do you guys think? I mean overall on what we found?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Hmm, an area with no armies, and not likely for any armies to enter...If he wants us dead so badly, he'd search everywhere possible to make sure we don't get away. Missing a spot doesn't seem likely, unless something dangerous were to lurk there, something likely to be deadly to most ordinary people. Leaving it wide open gives us an easy place to evade contact with armies, but whatever else is there could be worse. Or, maybe, it would just be too hazardous for an army to cross that sort of terrain, or he has some other safeguard there, not so much as obvious as an army. However, if he is avoiding sending his troops there because something dangerous is there, it would be because his army couldn't handle it. We just annihilated that army, and there are only six of us. I'm sure we could manage. Saying that, which would be better, chancing an unknown enemy, or taking on army after army after army?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"What about a mountain troll?" I spoke up. "I've never physically encountered one, but I've seen them and lost friends because of them. They're much larger than the other trolls, about another hundred yards taller and a couple of feet wider around. They're weak spots are near the top of their heads, so we'd have to fly to hit them and evade the huge rocks they'll throw at you. Extremely aggressive when it comes to territory, and can slam its arms down and create multiple rows of fast rising rocks up to several hundred meters away from its position and around 100 feet in the air. Very dangerous creatures, a definate possibility of why they arent stationed there." I shook my head, clearing the memories of fallen friends who wanted so desperately to be named Heroes.

OOC: I love Fable and Fable two, and I just fought a huge swamp troll, so yeah, the whole troll thing, and Im thinkingg about using some of the creatures used in the games. Like Balverines and bandits, and giant beetles and stuff.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: don't forget the epic goblins every game has them Lulz!! well yeah I'm kinda getting mine skillz mostly from Bleach + persona 4 + sum other random games so adding enemies from games would be good!
hmm an troll shouldn't be hard for our overpowered chracters GO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS!!! :lol:

"troll? they are not THAT hard I mean I have a dragon you have an giant Bird yeah I think we can handle it and else 1 enemy is better then Lots of enemies..." I looked at the elemental and to the dark knight "so yeah I vote for chasing an unknown enemy...."
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"We won't be able to survive army after army. We were only able to defeat this one with pure luck, and some of us were still gravely injured. At some point, our luck would run out and we would perish. But if we strike this enemy hard and fast, the armies might stop." I thought for a moment and continued, "Do you think I should try for another vision to plan our next move?"
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"I'd say if it were a mountain troll, a whole army would be able to kill it eventually, suffering heavy casualties though. If we are wanted that badly, he'd risk it if his forces could kill it, so it's stronger than a troll. A dragon is a possibility, but also, I'm sure he could find a dragonslayer or a few armies would do the trick, so itcould be something stronger than a dragon, or a larger number of a stronger being. If it were a dragon's nest, I'd be worried.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"well Our mage here can talk with Dragons so I think there is no problem..... right?" I looked at the mage "Or is there an specific thing you must do in order to talk to them?"