In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: In the name of....

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey, its the ladies turn to stand up and fight, the boys get alot of the funn :-P plus yall took to long to post.

I made a face at the mage when he started yelling. "Take it easy with the yelling. Some of us have sensitive hearing ya know." I growled. I patted Wolfboy on the shoulder and looked at him. "I'll take up that offer of yours wolfie. I know an old way to one of their used and abandoned gathering places. Its a really old run down castle, the only place with a roof is the dungeons and the few remaining towers that surprisingly havent broken." I turned to face him and only him, making sure noone else can see me and what i was about to do. I lifted my over mask, revealing my face above my nose, and my hair. "We should at least know eachothers faces, or in my case, partial face." I winked at him with my bright green eyes. Then I let my mask back down and walked out. Secretly I left a note on the bar next to Wolfboy, stating That if we were to leave, it had to be that night, I also wrote down where to meet me. Cause now I was kinda wanted by the guards in this town for disrupting the peace in the town. I only traveled by the roof tops and alley ways, avoiding the guards. I finally reached the area I tol the wolfboyto meet me if he were to leave. It was beautiful at night, a large rock, patches of moss coating it. The grass had large patches of dirt spontaneously mixed in the ground. The trees were a light brown and had moss trailing at random to the canopys. I smiled and removed both my masks, well, pulled the underlaying one down to my neck. I sighed, layed on the rock and observed the skies. When the moon came out Everything glew with a whitish blue glow. My pale skin also glew under the Full moon, which i thought happily, was tonight.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sheathed my sword quickly, helping the wolf to his feet. I rolled my shoulders, thinking about what he had said. He had a point. They would arrive in greater numbers, and it wouldn't be long until someone in this tavern gave us away. I swore under my breath before nodding my head.

"You are right. We'd best leave if we plan to make it out of this town before a whole army arrives."

I left the tavern without another word, eager to saddle my horse. I did so quietly, shushing her lightly under my breath. I mounted my horse, gently digging my heels into her side. As I waited for the others, I prayed silently under my breath.

"Saint Joan, guide us and protect us. You have not left me yet, please don't abandon me now."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"Then you are asking me to form a party with pepole I don't even know...." I sighed and said "no thanks That is none of mine business..." I said slowly standing up and going back to mine room but on the other hand that Werewolf was a Mage an great ally I turned around "well but as the dark knight killed them and if someone open theyre mouth they will think that was me the werewolf with the ladie so I guess I have no choice...." I took out mine sword "let's go outside then...." I let it start glowing blue and asked "you know how to conduct an dragon or you want me to do it?" I said staring at the mage....
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

I awakened from my meditation suddenly and violently. Tye vision I saw gave me no answers to this group's importance, but I did see where they were headed. Some run down castle that was nuaght but ruins. I remembered seeing the werewolves travel on a summoned dragon. There was also the same and oh so dangerous girl who was already on her way by then. If I rushed home and packed lightly. I could still make it there before they did and learn more about what was happening.

Panting lightly, I stopped by a tree in the forest. The speed I was running at to keep up was difficult , even for a centaur. I was about to start up again when I heard a small sigh close by. I looked through the braches of the trees and saw the small girl laying on a rock. Two things about this instantly stuck out to me. One: her masks were down and I could see her face, small like her yet petite and pretty. And second: her skin was glowing under the full moon's light. Whatever she was, she was definatly not human.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I looked at the young wolf and smiled, "Control a dragon, I have no need to control one, I speak there language along with many others." I walked out the door and looked at the knight on the horse. "Bring your horse over here, I have a little gift to help you both get out of this town alive." I waited for her to bring her horse over and then muttered another spell in elvish as I patted the horse's nose, "coron....uin......beria"

The horse sneezed and then they both disappeared from sight. I smiled slightly and said, "So knight, tell me, do you notice anything different?" I then laughed a little when she said no. "What about you wolf, can you see her?" He replyed no and I went over to his dragon.

As I got on behind the wolf after asking the dragon's permission I said,"I have cloaked you and your horse from the sight of others, I will take off the cloak at the meeting location."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"Congrats, you've seen my true face." I called out to the Centaur only feet away from me. I sat up, shook my hair like a dog would after a bath or swim.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As we arrived at the spot we noticed that the dark knight was talking to someone. We landed a few feet away and I slipped off into the bushes toward the direction she was facing. As I got closer I spotted a centaur. That was a slight problem for most mages do to the fact that centaurs were naturally stronger against magical spells...but I knew the secret to overcome that. I snuck up behind the creature and readied my spell.

I targeted the ground underneath the centaur and said quietly to him, "Do not move or it will not be pretty, now please, state your business and your name." I noticed him tense a little and added, "I have no intention of harming you but if you force me to I will."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I silently signed a speed jutsu, then grabbed my ninjato and swiftly alpeared from one spot to right behind the mage with my swords end resting into his back, just below his neck but dead on the spinal cord. As I ran to the spot i was in now, I pulled both masks into place. "Calm yourself mage, this Centaur caused me no harm, and I can handle myself as you can tell. I can thrust this sword into your spine before you can conjure up a spell." I whispered threateningly into the Mage's ear. I growled slightly, my canines grew a good sharp length, and my eyes turned dark. "I am no average human."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: I didn't saw the second page so mine post fitted without I really wanting it but it's okay Mine true purpose was to summon Seth but Never mind that's what I get for not reading all the posts....

As we landed I calmly passed mine hand on he's scales and said "good boy good boy..." I looked to the dark knight threatening the mage and I tried to clam everyone down "hey easy there he's just beeing cautionous..." I said and got out of the brushes to face the centaur "Friend or Foe?" I asked holding the sword on mine front glowing blue lightening mine face with her light....
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at the young wolf and felt the presence of the dark knight behind me, "Would you children stop goofing around!!!!!!" I released my spell and said, "gail" causing a blinding light to shoot out from my spear, dazing and blinding the knight and the other two. I then took my spear shaft and knocked the blade from the knights hands.

I then tripped her, and stood back. "Do not draw your blade at me young one, I was making sure there wasn't others hiding behind him, and other than that my cloak has been enchanted with an anti-blade protection spell which will turn away any blade or arrow that threatens my life." I stepped back a little more and relaxed my defense a little, but still keeping a wind spell ready to push her away if I needed.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I grinned, then my body sudden changed into a large log. "Up here magic boy." I called out in a mocking tone. "Substitution Jutsu. comes in handy when up against Mage's." I jumped down. "But you really need to relax and settle your self guy. It drives me insane when a paranoid magician tries to out smart me. Im not saying im smarter than anyone else in the world, but i know better than to just directly go for an attack." I shook my head and just walked right past him. I faced the Centaur. "Are you harmed?" I asked, pushing the mage away. I hate being called a 'young one' I've matured beyond my years and will not tolerate having a stranger try to teach me some disipline. I can handle myself pretty well and am being honest. Back before I left Home I was trained by the most strict of mentors in jutsus'. I was not named a 'knight' for being just a well trained fighter. I have so many hidden scars on my body, if it wasnt for a glamour jutsu I would consider myself hideous.

OOC: I've made this character someone thats not to be treated like a child because of her age, i thought itd be fun for awhile. So try yer best not to pisssss this one off
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed heavily, gently urging my horse forward. This was taking far too much time. I pulled my cloak down tighter over my face, casting it into shadows. I approached the group slowly, hoping another fight would not break out.

"You are wasting for too much time in a contest of strengths. We need to move faster. There's no telling when the nights will be back. I would much rather not be here when the whole army comes crashing down around our heads."

I turned my horse, urging her into a gentle trot. I needed to think. To think about all that was going to befall us. To think about my evil, conniving, lost brother, and his wrath when he found out that I had escaped his clutches, yet again.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"I apologize, I didn't to sneek up to you or anything of that nature." I held up my hans in a sign of mutural respect. I knew I had to be careful with this creature. She might have been young in years but the eyes behind her mask burned with a lifetime of suffering. Seeing them in a vision was nothing compared in real life. I decided to keep speaking with her. "But I must say your wrong about one thing, I'm no mage. The bits of magic I use are only for the protection of myself and others. I only can here by Ixion's will. My name is Leon Chirone. What might yours be?"
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Oh, I was referring to the Mage over there." I pointed in the werewolf's direction. "And my name is Raven, Raven Conall. I a tribreed, wolf, human, and a raven." I tried not to soub angry, I was still a bit ticked at the whole 'child' thing. But i knew my eyes were portraying every raw emotion, they were still dark. I signed a healing jutsu, when I ran up the tree on of the branches cut my arm open. I winced as the chakra healed the deep wound.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I rubbed mine eyes and said "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TWO!!!" I was getting angry I saw the sword starting to glow red and I said "We are not here to fight each other..."After taking deep breaths to calm myself down I looked to the knight in the horse and then to the centaur and giggled "Man how ironic..." I laid mine sword in the sheath and went to the mage and the dark knight I pointed out the mage "YOU stop thinking you are the best..." I pointed the dark knight "AND YOU stop thinking you can do everything" I walked further more and turned around to see them "understood??" I asked calm as always with mine cloak not covering mine face so they could see mine expression...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled, this is why I like to live mainly in solitude. "First, I did not attack you. The substitution clone did. Second, I would love for you, oh mighty and wise mage, to explain as to how I acted as a child. I stated that I did not want the protection, nor needed it. If i fel threatened I would've attacked. I dont like when people I am unfamiliar with, act as my superior. And yes, from my point of view, you make you self out as an alpha, watch it mage, I'd back off if I were you. You wanna know what I've been through? How I've lived?" I hissed, he was really getting on my nerves. I took both my gloves off and my overmask. I signed something quickly, and powder flew off my body from all directions. I glared at him. "See my scars? I was exiled from my FAMILY. I was trained to be an assassin. I never knew a normal life, I had NO ONE! I fought and killed, gaining new scars, all draining the emotional pain caused by the woman who gave birth to me. Caused by the man who helped that woman create me. My own brother, whom I was closest to, shoved me out the door, telling me I was a DISGRACE. I dont need some random lycanthropic mage to tell me I am acting childish. I NEVER had a childhood. Just pain and more pain." I growled lowly. I grabbed my mask, placing it back on my face. Then did the same with my gloves. I signed the glamour jutsu, my scars vainished as it took affect. I summoned a large Raven, climbing onto its back. "It would be wise on your part to not follow me, mage." I said in a low tone, glaring at him through the mask. With that the Raven took off, soaring at a high speed. It flew until I told it to land at an abandoned castle, not one of the Death Knights, just an abandoned. The Raven vanished and I shifted to my wolf form. I walked up one of the towers, and stayed in the room. "Why must I be treated like some irrisposible child when I never knew how to act as such?" I mumbled to myself. The moon was out by now, I sat up, pain wracked my body, when I noticed I had opened several old scars on my body from taking the glamour off. I sighed, Howled in pain to the moon, then just passed out from exhaustion.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"oh god well that's an goodbye I guess..." I looked aside and then summoned mine dragon seth again I climbed and he folowed her scent through the skies I reached out an abandonned castle and found an Wolf sleeping on a room I heard she said she was a Tribreed so I tough that must be her Scars where all over her I Summoned an Pixie and asked for healing she healed her wounds until there was no sight of them When both of mine summons vanished I Sitted next ot her with mine sword and ate some of the ration I looked at her Why was I caring about her That made me feel an dumb to come here but I promissed that If she needed someone I would be there I summoned Cerberus and said to him guard us and scratched he's middle head then with mine back at hte wall I closed mine eyes and felt asleep next to her...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke abruptly from my nightmare. It wasnt really, a dream-type nightmare, it was a memory. Of the day my Family abandoned me. I sighed, and looked up, jumping at the sight of a huge three headed dog sitting a few feet away, then I recognised it as the same one fro
the tavern with the Wolfboy. I looked next to me and speak of the devil- he was sleeping next to me. I sighed once again, and shifted. I noticed my wounds were healed. I ran my fingers through his fur, and decided it was pointless to just sit here with my masks on when he probably already saw my face and took the overmask off, and pulling the other down. "Why'd you have to go and follow me Pup?" I spoke softly, talking randomly while gazing at the bright moon.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Well they're gone now. Any idea where they could've went." I asked the werewolf mage. He simply shrugged and shock his head. "Hmm." I thought to myself. "I need to find them. We have to be together if my visions are to come true. Wait a sec,my visions!" I turned back to the mage, "I can find them, I just need a few moments of peace." I sar down on the mossy ground and started to concentrate. Closing my eyes I called upon the power of the seer, a blessing from Ixion. Looking past the clouds of my concious mind, I began to SEE....
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I felt her soft touch and Opened mine eyes I saw her face and I smiled gently cerberus stared at me I mentaly said to him "okay you can go I know you have other business to take care of..." he nodded and vanished I looked at her and touched the hand that she was running softly on mine fur I think the touch of mine paw made she look at me "Why are you without your mask.... I tough you would never take it off.... since it makes you invisible..." I said in a smooth tone and stared at her eyes
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I jumped slightly when I felt his paw on my hand. "I figured you'd already seen my face earlier..... I thought it woukdnt matter by now." I said softly, looking down. I still felt the sadness my nightmare brought on.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"well I haven't seen it till now..." I smiled and I noticed she was sad "hmmm... am I bothering you? I mean you look sad.... old.... memories?" I asked gently seeing her In pain "I'm here as I promissed so let it out I'll listen if that's it.... but if it's me just say it I can leave you alone...." I said gently passing mine paw on her hand
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I sighed. "My dream, it was my memory from when I was exiled from home." I didnt notice a tear run down my face. "It really hurts to remember my brother, he was my hero, but he always lived to make sure My mother and father were never disappointed with him. So when they told him to kick me out and let me know how they felt, he did." i wiped my face, realizing i was crying.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"hey don't cry..." I wiped out one of her tears with mine furry paw and said "hey they are foolish for bannishing you.... what you do of your life isn't them that decide it's you that does so forget this move forward you can't change the past...." I felt her sadness I don't know how is to be exiled but I know how it is to loose a family and live alone I gently huged her "I'm here for you...."