In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

In the name of....

Post by ledrif »

OOC: it's about an werewolf who lost everyone that loved him and seeks vengace against the ones who took them away from him As he goes after them he find out some pepole who can help him out and get friend with some of them....
this probably must be set in the formal section but I'm not sure so I'll put it here....
You can be anything you want AT ALL but just to tell this is happening at Medieval age so no guns only bows :)
as it's from Medieval age anything can hapen because most of the fantastic and dramatic histories about mages and stuff are from that time so BE whatever you want as long as it's not overpowered :lol:

Name:Kyle woodfar
Race: werewolf
Abilities: Can summon multiply fiends to aid in battle with their skills.....
Appearance: yellow eyes, Gray fur with darkier gray in the paws, aways wearing he's medium steel armour, he's Summoning Sword and he's black cloak.
Personality: Closed to himself only talk to necessary pepole very calm but deadly when pissed off don't interact with pepole too much

That's more or less Kyle just replace the human by an werewolf

Pepole where talking about me when I was crossing the road to go to the Tavern seeking some clues about those who killed mine loved ones as i reached there an begar started bothering me "hey noble knight could you spare a coin i'm a poor old guy I have nothing..." i just turned mine face to him and he collapsed to the ground and started apologise like crazy "i'm sorry wolf I mean sir i mean uh i'm sorry..." he crawled backwards a little then stood up and started to run I entered the Tavern and As I expected it was full of drunk pepole and huge tough guys I just sitted and I already had pepole searching a fight on mine back "hey you are on MINE place and I don't like pepole sitting on mine place" I turned around slowly and saw an fat guy with two troglodites on the sides "now get off wolffie" I stared at him and said calm as away "what if I don't..." the guy seemed to get pissed off "I'll show you what happens" the two troglodites started coming in mine direction I jsut smiled and said "good enough to test out mine sword" I got it out of the sword sheath and as soon as I did it started glowing blue I positioned it on mine front and called one of the fiends "Cerberus COME FORTH!" an burst of wind came at mine back as the triple head dog appeared and let out an burst of fire that pushed both of them to the wall....
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: In the name of....

Post by Cain »

OOC: coolnessss. not sure about the medevil time thingy cuz the last time i played in that type of scenario i was a newbbb and had pups and was Enir's characters mate. But cool.

Name: Raven Conall (Conall means 'Great Wolf' in Gaelic.)
Race: tribreed; raven/human/wolf
Appearence: =Human= Short jet black hair, really jagged and messy, wears clothes that are like the ANBU from Naruto, wears a mask that covers from the neck to her nose so it covers half her face. Has green eyes with a black ring around the iris. Carries a long black bo staff with her.

------------------

i was sitting at an empty table, they call me the shadowed knight. I saw a wolfboy fend off the pigs in the bar. I still had my mask hiding my face, and chuckled. "Anger can be your greatest weakness Wolf pup."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I didn't answered her I knew I wasn't anger with anyone but by the looks of her she maybe know about something I took a sit in front of her as the three guys left running the tavern "first i'm not angry I never get angry because if I get angry believe me this whole town would be engulfed in doom" I said calm as always and scratching the back of cerberus as he slowly went away I picked the insignia that one man I killed long time ago when he tried to kill mine family and putted on the table "do you know anything about this?" I calmly said to the woman in mine front....
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I chuckled again. "Im surprised a pup like you doesnt know about the Death Knights. They were a Coven, sworn by blood to kill whoever the higher order sought out to kill. The higher order were Vampires. So any wolf related hybrid or tribreed that refuses the common laws between the humans and the odd creatures like you and i, will be warned and if we proceed to disobey them we will be executed as well as our families. You my friend, have broken few of em havent you?" I had a grin underneath my mask. He may be older than I, but i know I've enough blood on my hands from dealin with the bloodsucker laws.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: I heard Enir is somehow like a Blacksmith in Real life isn't he? well he would like this RP I guess :D

I stayed quiet for a while and ignoring her question about breaking rules I proceded to get more information "so anything else you could fill me in with?" I said covering myself back in mine cloak as well as standing up I didn't liked sitting it felt wierd for me "like what exactly you are? some kind of traveler or a menber of some resistance because I never saw clothes like yours...." I said and got one of mine 'special' ration from mine hidden backpack eating it to recover myself from the summon and waited her to reply....
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I frowned when he didnt answer my question. "Why is my information so important to you pup? And im a knight, the best there is. Mainly because I come from a long line of Samuri, but my family rejected me when I told them six years ago that I joined the army as a shadow NIN. So I've been without the comfort of home in awhile. No friends niether. Living on my own has hardened my heart. Something of that nature is not something one should experience. And i pity you.... for you loss." i new he'd lost his family when he asked about the Death Knights.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: this is what my character looks like, she reminds me of myself^^ lol

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/ ... w/ANBU.jpg
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: never saw a pic of you so I can't tell.... but if you look like her you are in a better condition then me I'm more like that fat friend of shikamaru :lol:
BTW I'm letting it all out on this RP EVERYTHING of how I'm feeling so mine Posts will always be big :)

"homeless and hard hearth uh?" she might come in handy so it's always nice to have one more ally and else I liked her "well to answer your question now Yes I have breaked some rules..... I really don't think you would accept it but would you aid me in mine seek of revenge against those death knights?" I stand still for a while then I said turning mine back to her "I'll stay in town for 3 days I'll always be at the central part of the town at the midlle of the day when the sun is high on the sky and least there for over an hour if you are interessed come see me there but anyways take this as an way to show mine gratitude for giving me information" I put on the table an Shadow Rune which was an really rare rock it was used into dark spells it's even said it could turn someone invisible I never tried myself but as she was a NIN she probably knew how to do that "and I'm not that hard hearth if you need someone I'll be there trust me..." I headed out the Tavern and crossed the town searching for an place to stay when I finally found one it was almost night I found an Inn near the end of the town it was near the forest so I liked there I paid up the attendant and gone up to mine room "let's see 104 hmmm...." I said in a low tone to myself finding and oppening the room I entered checked it "hmmm.... pretty simple..." there was a bed, a drawer near it and a Bathroom I took off mine cloack and the metal parts of mine armour and placed them on the corner of the room I mooved to the window and opened it an breeze waved mine fur and looking to the sky I let out an sad howl I looked down after it and closed mine eyes leting out a sigh I went to the bed and after a while I found a comfortable position to sleep
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I grinned at his little gesture. Im already invisible. Noone has seen nor gotten me to reveal my real face. I put it in my pouch on my left hip. Thrn i stood, and left for the nearby hotel to my room. Retiring to the crap bed they gave me, I threw my over mask to the floor. But i still left my black one covering the lower half of my face. I threw a kunai at the lamp and the light went out, leaving me and my pale-asssss body covered in the moonlight.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: I guess Ill join in, considering the theme. And what do you mean by ->
Cain wrote:OOC: coolnessss. not sure about the medevil time thingy cuz the last time i played in that type of scenario i was a newbbb and had pups and was Enir's characters mate.
Is there something wrong with that one? :? ?? :? (LOL,JUST WONDERING)

Name:Enir Shadowfang
Race: Werewolf
Class: Nature Mage/Druid
Abilities: Fire and water magic, can do simple healing and deffensive spells.
Appearance: Greyish Green eyes with a yellowish gold coloring around the pupil, black fur, grey under the paws and underside of the tail. And a silver slash across the my face.
Personality: Keeps to self but is bored with most things, constantly learning new spells and skills. Dosen't like to be touched. (Think of Gandolf from Lord of the Rings.)
Gear: Spear, bow and arrows, bolo, and a norce sword. Dark green Cloak. No other clothing...fur covers everything. (The pic is what he looks like when he summons his battle armour.)

It was dark but there was a particular shop that I went to that was open 24/7. As I entered the town I heard a howl and imediatly casted a spell that made the tip of my spear to go up in a ablaze of flame and light the poorly lite street, but after a little bit I didn't see anyone else and canceled the spell. But I drew my enchanted cloak closer to me. It was my third cloak in a week. And the only one that I had succesfully casted vary strong deffencive spells on. It was able to block most magical and physical attacks and it would shock anyone trying to pick-pocket my money pouch. I entered the store and purchased 2 mandrake roots, a vile of some crushed amythist, and the vary rare basalisk's fangs.

Placeing these in an anti-theft sack, I then gave the mystic 2 silver and 78 copper and turned to leave, but as I turned the mystic grabbed my shoulder. Instantly spun around and lightly smacked her hand off of my shoulder with my spear's shaft. "DO NOT TOUCH ME MYSTIC" I said with a low and menicing voice. The older women rubbed her wrist andthen said, "You asked me if there was anything interesting to do around here and I have some news....for a few more coins, I could tell you of such a thing." I sighed and said,"If the information is good I will give you this enchanted dirk for your wand carveing."

The mystic suddenly turned into the resembalince of a commoner's child getting there first taste of a noble's desert. I dropped the dirk in her hand and she told me of the fight at the Drunk'n Dragoon that had happened earlier that afternoon. I thanked her for the news and quickly appologised for swatting her hand. I then went to the pub and waited at the table in the darkest corner. I had gathered some info, and acording to what I had heard, there was a werewolf who had summoned the guardian to the gates of hell and then got a room here at the pub's dorms.

So I sat there and waited for the fighter to come and get the breakfast that was offered by the pub owner. As I sat there I ordered a tankerd of ale from the owner and then while no one was looking I cast a transconfiguration spell on the drink and turned it into tea, I then procceded to wait for the fighter.
Attachments
Gothic Armour.JPG
Gothic Armour.JPG (20.89 KiB) Viewed 12975 times
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I awoke the next hour, and groaned. I hate these short sleeping spells. I got up and grabbed my mask, as well as the kunai i threw at the lamp that planted itself into the wall a couple feet away from the lamp. I walked back to the bar and grabbed a drink. Seeing that the guy serving owed me several, it didnt cost me anythin. I was going to sit in my usual spot but a mage sat there. I knew because he had a magic aura surrounding him. I sighed, turned and sat at another, moving my undermask down and my overmask just above my nose, so noone could see my whole face, but could tell i was female. I took a much needed sip and nearly drank the whole thing.
Last edited by Cain on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: There was nothing wrong with that, it was a funn rp^^ and the whole medevil thing reminded me of it^^ and as i recall your using the same pikk^^ lol
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leon Chirone
Race: Centaur
Abilities: Expert archer. Proficiet healing powers. Can see visions of the future.
Appearance: 9 feet tall. Horse part is that of a mustang stalion with dark brown fur. His human torso is fit from constant practice with his bow that he always takes with him. He has soft, green eyes, a short chinstrap beard, long brown hair that he keeps in a ponytail [no pun intended], and horse ears.
Equipment: Only wears a dark green cloak for warmth. Uses a handcrafted bow and arrows he makes himself. Has a bag he wears around his torso to carry books, medicines, and other supplies in. Also uses a short sword for close combat, but he's not very good wielding it.
Personality: Leon is very intelligent, calm, and patient. He prefers calculating his next move than rushing into decisions. Being knowledgable about herbs, medicines, legends, lore, and magical creatures, Leon's a bit of a bookworm. He has a strong sense of justice and fair play. He is also a strict follower of Ixion, the god of centuars and horses.

"While intelligent and cunning, some werewolves can go wild from overwhelming instincts and urges. Certain behaviors such as howling and growling usualy only occur from great emotion distress."
I look up from the passage of my book into the window where the dark gray werewolf finished his howl. I didn't know why I had to do this, follow some emotionaly unstable and more than likely dangerous wolf around the town. I was only here because of my vision. Earlier that day I saw the fight in the bar, the talk about the Death Knights, and the wolf going to the inn. He must have been important though. I only saw events that held great importance to our world. Placing my "A Detailed Study of The Magical World and the Creatures Who Live In It" backinto my bag, I began to trot back to my home and hopefully have another vision from Ixion about what to do next. I decided to folloe the werewolf some and get some answers.
Last edited by DWDruid on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: heh yeah I was going to summon something less drastic like Gdon or a nordic devil but Cerberus first came in mine mind :lol:

I woke up Picekd up mine sword on the corner and after some tough I decided wearing mine armour and cloak just in case something goes wrong I quickly headed to the pub again and ordered mine breakfast I went to sit down I noticed that woman from yesterday and a werewolf at the corner where I first met her he was odd but that wasn't bugging me I just got an table and waited mine breakfast
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I saw the wolfboy from last nite. I stayed here through most of the nite. On the occasion i would take the pocketed shadow rune out and balance it on my bow staff, idiots on either side of me tossed me some money. Evsntually i was alone, and I could finally hide my arm under the table and check if my Mark had worsened. To my fears, it had. I was glad I had my gloves that covered my palm to an inch before my elbow. I rubbed it slowly, attmepting to soothe the pain, then covered it.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I have no idea at all what the name of the land or region is so I just threw a name out there for the current country that we are in....hope you don't mind ledrif, and if you do I can change it.

As I sat there a strange knight walked in glanced at me after getting there drink and then sat down. I made a mental note to keep an eye on that one. Then the pub owner glanced at me when a werewolf walked in and I knew that he was the one I had waited for. I stood up and went to sit by the wolf, still working on my 10th tankard of tea. Right before I sat down I activated a medium anti-magic shield I had pre-set around my self earlier in the night. I sat down, took a deep drink of my tea and sat the tankard down. My cloak covered my face in a shadow, hiding the features of my face. Then calmly and quietly I said to him, "We don't get to many travelers here in Nordmar, what business brings you hither, young wolf."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

The werewolf made a friend. It wasn't very common for two werewolves to be seem out in public like this. Nothing like this had appeared in my vision. As I watched the small cloaked one join them, I sat down and began to chant, summoning up the power of foresight that lingered in my soul.
Last edited by DWDruid on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: no problem, I was hoping someone would say an name for it since i can't think of one...

I answered calmly "What I seek is not of your Business" I tough wouldn't be good upseting a werewolf I don't know but I wouldn't go around telling everyone what was I looking for I drank a few more of mine drink and as I noticed he have'nt go away I said "is this really important to you?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Hey! It's me. Really srry if I don't know the names of anything. Give me a post with the names again. Please.

Name: Aenya Deiva
Race: Human/Knight
Appearance: Short with long curly black hair and grey eyes. Pale skin with scars on her feet. Wears mens clothing.
Personaility: Quiet, but not shy. Sharp-tongued and strong-willed when she has to be. Uses a sword over a bow and arrow.

I pulled my horse to a stop, dismounting to the ground. I rubbed the horse's flank, gently shushing her under my breath. This town gave me the creeps too. I cast a glance over to the tavern, generally not liking the feel of the place. I sighed.

"I gues we really don't have a choice, do we girl?" I asked, giving the horse a soft kiss on the nose.

I left my horse in the closest stable, and then proceeded to make my way over to the cabin. I gently touched the Saint Joan medallion around my neck. Here's hoping it didn't get me killed.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I stood silently, then made my way to the Wolfboy and the mage. I sat on wolfboys side. Again, I moved my lower mask down, then my overmask up just above my nose, as the server gave me another drink.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I entered the tavern, carefully manuvering over the an empty table. I motioned a server over, scanning the tavern as I went. A trio in the corner caught my eye. I took a draught of my drink before setting it down, pulling my cloak tighter around me. No need for everyone to figure out I was a woman right off the bat. I touched the hilt of my sword for comfort, gently fingering the medallion around my neck.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over at the knight that had just entered the pub and then back to the women who had joined the wolf at my table and smiled quietly to myself. "Lets just say Iam looking for something to do young pup." Right then I noticed a small flash of light from the knight at the other table. At first I thought it was his armour but then I noticed a small silver medallion reflecting the light from her table candle. I stood up slowly, still making sure that my features were covered by my cloak and spoke to her. "You, young knight, come forth and show your self." No ordinary knight dared to carry a medallion of St. Joan, especially a silver one in this place. Noticing his hesitation I said, "Do not be afraid, I have no ill intent toward you."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped when the cloaked one of the trio addressed me. I tightened my grip on my sword, clutching the medallion tighter in my fist. I stood slowly, releasing my medallion as I went. I kept my head bowed, hiding my face.

"I. . . am no one of consequence. I have traveled far, and am not seeking any trouble." I stated, lowering my voice slightly.

The hooded one opened his mouth to respond, when a small group of men burst into the tavern. They all wore armor, and I swore hotly at their crest. How had they found me?

"You, knight! You're coming with us!" One barked.

I drew my sword in response. The one who had spoken leapt forward. I ducked, bringing my sword upward to cut into the man's armor. That was when my hood decided to fall back.

"You're a woman?!" I heard someone exclaim behind me.

I touched my medallion again, whispering a silent prayer for safety. I swung my sword around, easily dealing with the other two guards. I spun around in time for my sword to connect with a weapon that the hooded one had in his hand.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I watched silently, pulling my masks back into place, and my hand reached for my blade. I focused on the sounds around, mainly outside the tavern. I heard several other men, armor clanking, an a horse whinning. I got up swiftly, leapt over the bar, and exited through the back, then ran up the wall. I sat on the ledge, just above the guards. I unsheathed my blade, as well as three kunai in the other hand. I threw the kunai at the three biggest guards , puncturing their jugular veins. Then I dropped down, driving my blade into the chest of the guy infront of me, then slicing a clean cut through the remainjng two's throats. I grabbed my Kunai, and my blade. Then walked back into the bar, and took my seat next to the wolf boy.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Awww come on cain...you didn't even give me OR ledrif a chance to do anything........thats not fair.

I stood up and approached the female knight who had just warded of the attackers. "If you want a safe place to hide I can provide one, I have hidden from whole armies before." It was when I got closer that I noticed she had somehow managed to get a small cut on one of her arms. I placed my right paw over the wound and said, "Let me take care of that for you."

I then used an ancient language that was long forgotten to reach out with some of the energy from the core of my spirit. My paw started to glow a light white, and the wound started to seal it's self. When I removed my paw there was no trace that there had even been a cut there. "There...that should do it....ugghhh." I bent over, holding my waist with one arm and using my other paw to keep from hitting the floor, as the side effect of the spell began to take hold of me.

I stayed like that for a few minutes as I tried to catch my breath. But once I was able to stand I looked at the owner of the pub and said, "You have seen nothing, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?! If anyone asks, it was a regular fight between the towns folk. And get me a tankard for the road." The owner just nodded and brought a full tankard of ale to the table. I handed him 2 silver coins and a copper one, then threw a small amount of powder into the drink and muttered a few words in old elvish, "im....anira.....arnediad...bronwe!!!"

There was a small green flash and the ale turned into a cup of temana which is a rare drink used by spell casters to heal and re-energize there spirit after healing without the proper ingredients at hand. I took a few sips and appeared to be getting better. "If we are to leave while we can, we must go NOW, for they will come in greater numbers soon." I stood up and waited for them to decide what they were going to do.